On Behalf of All Canadians ...

Yum.

6278CCCB-69CE-4090-8DB6-C5BBC14047D3.jpeg

that must of been in the time of rear wheel drive, now they make AWD. In winter we use to use snow tires and put weight in the truck, sand bags and always had a shovel.
1499622637372.gif

True, you southerners do not understand what driving in snow is like. A few snowflakes and you are all over the road.
Southerners...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would just like to say this.

View attachment 198106

Your dollar is suddenly dropping. Ruh Roh.

Don't feel bad. Ours is worth about 4 cents now and will tank farther if the statist neocons get their way with their progressivist tariffs. We have a printing press, you know. While the rest of the world has to actually earn their money overseas, we just have to print it. lol.

Last edited:
Besides John candy what good has ever come out of Canada? Drake??? Don’t make me laugh

Crown Royal!

Anybody know of as good a whiskey? I need a replacement. Open for suggestions!
Pendelton makes a good Canadian whiskey ....in Oregon .

As both a Canadian and an avowed whisky drinker, I can safely say that most Canadian whisky sucks.

But there are a few that are good. There is a new distillery on Vancouver Island called Shelter Point which produces good whiskies.

When I was little, our parents got me and my brother a bag of Canadian toy soldiers. Everyone one of them were doing this:

tss.jpg

just kidding.

Besides John candy what good has ever come out of Canada? Drake??? Don’t make me laugh

Crown Royal!

Anybody know of as good a whiskey? I need a replacement. Open for suggestions!
Pendelton makes a good Canadian whiskey ....in Oregon .

As both a Canadian and an avowed whisky drinker, I can safely say that most Canadian whisky sucks.

But there are a few that are good. There is a new distillery on Vancouver Island called Shelter Point which produces good whiskies.
I may look into that.:beer:

You going back to Sweet Home Canada?
Before you answer that, spend 1 hr outside right now.

:funnyface:

Forum List

Back