On a hill far away...

dqr1atromdum

Rookie
Jul 15, 2016
Is it possible that God rules from a hill far away while another one rules from a hill in another place? Two seats of Authority on Earth? 1 as God's seat, the other as another of his appointed member's seat? Or how if there were 4 seats? 1 for the North, South, East and West. Or 5 for that matter? 4 on the perimeter of the Earth with God's seat in the middle...

Is it possible that God rules from a hill far away while another one rules from a hill in another place? Two seats of Authority on Earth? 1 as God's seat, the other as another of his appointed member's seat? Or how if there were 4 seats? 1 for the North, South, East and West. Or 5 for that matter? 4 on the perimeter of the Earth with God's seat in the middle...

Your idea of a God is too small for my taste. I believe in a formless deity who is omnipresent, and is within us all as the stuff our immortal souls are made of. The God of my theology inhabits a higher plane of existence that interpenetrates the physical world, and exists at a far higher frequency of vibrations than physical atoms.

It appears you are suggesting that the anti-Christ fox in Rome, Jorge Bergoglio alias Pope Francis has been given authority on earth to speak for God / make decisions on God's behalf. It is a lie and anyone who claims otherwise is a child of the devil.

Your idea of a God is too small for my taste. I believe in a formless deity who is omnipresent, and is within us all as the stuff our immortal souls are made of. The God of my theology inhabits a higher plane of existence that interpenetrates the physical world, and exists at a far higher frequency of vibrations than physical atoms.
I do hope your God is a nice ONE.

It appears you are suggesting that the anti-Christ fox in Rome, Jorge Bergoglio alias Pope Francis has been given authority on earth to speak for God / make decisions on God's behalf. It is a lie and anyone who claims otherwise is a child of the devil.
Jeremiah, just STFU for Christ's sake.

If you want to get closer to God, listen to Yes music. Close to the Edge and Tales From Topographic Oceans will do the trick...

"On the hill we viewed the silence of the valley
Called to witness cycles only of the past
And we reach all this with movements in between the said remark..."

It might help to drop some acid first:

What is your basis for speculation?

Are you talking about Philosophy?

Are you talking about Judaism?

Are you talking about Hinduism?

Are you talking about Christianity?

Are you talking about Islam?

Are you talking about Alice In Wonderland?

What are you talking about?

So I take it you are an Evangelical Protestant ?!

That would be the Deist / Philosophy "God".

The Old Testament God is a fiery bush.

The New Testament God is a voice from heaven.

Where did you get your ideas from?

yes frodo sat on that stone seat and him and sauron looked at each other.
Was that before or after Frodo said "I have changed my mind and I think I am going to do this my way".

Then Gollum crept up and bit off Frodo's finger and stole the One Ring away and then falling headlong into the caldron of molten lava.

Was that before or after Frodo said "I have changed my mind and I think I am going to do this my way".

Then Gollum crept up and bit off Frodo's finger and stole the One Ring away and then falling headlong into the caldron of molten lava.
actually right after he came down from the hill. everyone was away from the camp. he tried to sneak off but sam came back and caught him.

so they went together.

actually right after he came down from the hill. everyone was away from the camp. he tried to sneak off but sam came back and caught him.

so they went together.
Sorry I don't remember this part.

And I even read it about 10 times cover to cover all 3 volumes.

so they went together.

Boromir aprroaches frodo on the hill and tries to take the ring from him. frodo runs away.

Sam and frodo set off down the Anduin alone and Boromir finds merry and pipin and dies trying to save them from the uruk hai.

so they went together.

Boromir aprroaches frodo on the hill and tries to take the ring from him. frodo runs away.

Sam and frodo set off down the Anduin alone and Boromir finds merry and pipin and dies trying to save them from the uruk hai.
Ok I do remember that part thanks.

Forum List

Back