On 9/11/01, 17 years ago where were you that day?

I know that on the day of the attack, the police in Amarillo were really nervous because Amarillo has one of the tallest buildings in the TX panhandle. They were scared that there might be an attack on the Bank One building.
And why wouldn’t they? Nobody knew what was next. That’s called prudent.
It's pretty safe to assume that Amarillo would not be a target.

It's called hysteria.
We should just get rid of our military. What are the odds you would need them?

I was driving to work when I heard about the first plane on the radio. My first thought was about an airplane that accidentally crashed into the Empire State Building in a heavy fog in the 1930s.

Once I was at work, someone shouted the second tower had been hit. I immediately screamed, "OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!"

I knew it was that bastard instantly.

I'm surprised you didn't blame it on Trump.

They blamed it on BOOOOSH!!!!
Trump wanted to impeach Bush for the Iraq War, and still says Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq.

Trump also went on CNN to call for us to cut and run from Iraq.

Meanwhile, all the people who defended Bush ("He kept us safe!" "Where's your flag pin, terrorist lover?") and said there were WMDs in Iraq are scarce on the ground these days. Pseudocons are the most cowardly people on Earth. They haven't the integrity to hold Trump accountable for his far left views during the recent Bush years.

If Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq, so did Clinton.

Camp Walker Daegu, South Korea. It was the 12th and almost 11PM there I was walking to my barracks room when one of my buddies busted out of his room yelling a plane had hit one of the towers. I remember thinking what kind of idiot could hit a building so big. I turned on my TV and was watching when the second plane hit. I knew it wasn't an accident at 0500 we where called to formation in full combat gear. We didn't know if military posts were going to be the next target and no one was taking any chances. We were confined to post for 2 weeks afterwards.

No one came for you, correct?

Your irrational fear is the reason you're a gun nut.
He was scared like we all were; it wasn't irrational to be afraid that day. We react to fear differently. Mike was reassured by having his gun with him. I know I teased the other mike about arming himself against his customers, but they were feeling the same as most of us--scared.

It wasn't irrational to have fear at that moment, it is however irrational to have a fear of personal attack to the point of arming one's self.

Did you, at any point on 9/11, have fears over your personal safety or feel as if you should be armed?
It’s not fear you moron. It’s planning for the worst case. Hope for the best plan for the worst. Ever hear of that concept?

I have guns and keep them in working order just in case I need one. You apparently think you’re not going to do that and just bank on getting by with dumb luck.
It is fear. That's why you ran home and "checked your guns and ammo" to " protect your wife".

What did you protect her from?

Your imagination.
You’re an idiot. What did you do to make sure your family was safe that day? What are you doing now? Telling your wife and kids not to arm themselves because you think it’s stupid?

I was at work. My wife was at work. I stayed at work. My wife stayed at work. Everyone was safe.

Why would I arm myself now?

I know that on the day of the attack, the police in Amarillo were really nervous because Amarillo has one of the tallest buildings in the TX panhandle. They were scared that there might be an attack on the Bank One building.

It's called hysteria.
Nobody expected a uhaul truck to run down a sidewalk. Nobody expected a shooter at a congressional baseball game. Nobody expected a bomb at the Boston Marathon.

That’s the point you stupid fuck. You prepare for the shit you never expect.

None of that happened on 9/11, dope.

We get it. The world is uncertain and scary to you and guns are your security blanket.

It's called hysteria.
We should just get rid of our military. What are the odds you would need them?

What does that have to do with my point?

I was at my desk at work when the following email came through...

advisxxx @ us.xxx.com on 09/11/2001 10:34:19 AM
To:
cc:

Subject: ** Note from XXXXXXX Communications **

PROBLEM: 16nnnnnn WAS OPENED
ACCT#: EXXI
AT PRIO: 1
ON 09/11/01 AT 10:32
DESC/1:
-NODE DOWN XXXISTAT WITH IP ADDRESS:nn.87.8.54
CALLBACK#:

That was a notice that customer's server in the WTC was down.

Watching the WTC collapse and knowing some people in that building was very sobering.
Then about 2 months later I was in NY at this customer's home office and it was very sad the memorials
they had regarding these employees deaths.

Never in American history has such a devastating attack on America occurred. Never.
Pearl Harbor was bad.
No question.
But for Americans watching TV and seeing landmarks like the WTC and the Pentagon being attacked!

And people are still dying from the chemical effects of that day and weeks following.
Hopefully no one will be so crass and crude to bring up any issues regarding that for this comment as
everyone knows the issues.

Let's just remember the people that died and those that died trying to save people.
I was at my desk routing employees to their sites at the time. I found out because my wife was at the store buying office supplies and she called. I flipped on the TV and the second plane hit the tower. In the time it took me to wlak to the tv and turn it on it had went from terrible accident to attack. Crazy fricken day!

It was scary around DC. Wife downtown and more planes supposedly incoming

Of course. DC and NYC were targeted.

Amarillo or Missouri was not and wasn't likely to be.

Actually, Amarillo is one of the places that is supposed to be hit by a nuke if war breaks out. Why? Because here is where the PANTEX plant is, where they assemble, disassemble, and store nuclear weapons.

Actually, Amarillo is one of the places that is supposed to be hit by a nuke if war breaks out. Why? Because here is where the PANTEX plant is, where they assemble, disassemble, and store nuclear weapons.

What some experts say... I don't see Amarillo. Now Whiteman is where the the B-2 Spirit stealth bombers are located.
Back in 1977 I was in a private plane and the pilot stupidly buzzed the base! Needless to say we got the hell out of there quickly!

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 3.53.16 PM.png

No doubt. Just not a target on 9/11.

I was at the INS getting my green card renewed....we were asked to leave because there were planes loose in the sky. Went back home, and on the TV I saw the building collapsing, I knew right away it'll be blamed on some Islamic terrorist group. That been said the whole shit is made right here in the US and there is no way a group of Bedouins in the middle of Afghanistan, sent militants here to learn flying, hijack planes and do what they did without the intelligence knowing about it....or at least they let it happen to justify everything else that the US dreamed of doing in the middle east and the rest of the world after 9/11....one has to be so stupid to believe it.​
What city, state were you?

Rudy DID do a great job on that day. I don't know about the rest of the days, but during those desperate hours he stood tall and cast a long shadow. From where I was, he exuded confidence that the situation was under as much control as we could muster.

And now? What a let down! He fell from so high.
Just goes to show it was all a show.

I was at the INS getting my green card renewed....we were asked to leave because there were planes loose in the sky. Went back home, and on the TV I saw the building collapsing, I knew right away it'll be blamed on some Islamic terrorist group. That been said the whole shit is made right here in the US and there is no way a group of Bedouins in the middle of Afghanistan, sent militants here to learn flying, hijack planes and do what they did without the intelligence knowing about it....or at least they let it happen to justify everything else that the US dreamed of doing in the middle east and the rest of the world after 9/11....one has to be so stupid to believe it.​
What city, state were you?
Los angeles Mr MalcomX

Forum List

Back