OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Guiliani is the president's personal lawyer. As such, he can call anyone he want to in order to get information to defend his client.

Bank accounts are "cash"? No way to electronically transfer funds?

Hmmmm...................
LOl! Stupid questions that mean nothing. What's this got to do with Giuliani making calls to OMB that prove obstruction?
I take it you have never heard of an electronic bank transfer.

Do you think we give all our foreign aid in cash on pallets in multiple currencies and fly them in in the middle of the night without letting anyone else in govt know about it?

Not since the terrorist loving resident left.
You got that backwards nutcase freak. It’s your boy Donald the Russian asset who just let ISIS prisoners loose.
You freaks really need to stfu
View attachment 293069
Is that your picture you whining little trumpkin?

I didn't accuse Giuliani of committing a crime. I see him talking to all the "right" people to put in place this conspiracy to bribe Ukraine, at the right time, too. The head/leader of this little maneuver was Trump, for his own festering personal reasons. He is the one who should take the brunt of the responsibility for it, not his henchmen.
Your opinion only. You have no facts to support your opinion.
There he is, talking to the right people at the right time, corroborating all the testimony that has come so far from the people who were there. These contacts are not "opinion," they are substantiated by phone records. Real phone records.
Giuliani has no reason to be speaking to OMB; the fact that this is a free country where people are allowed to speak to each other is not a defense. I still await anyone giving me a reasonable explanation for what business Giuliani has with OMB?
You are speculating about what was discussed. You have no proof.

Why would we need to "defend" a phone call when you can't show anything nefarious about it? TDS afflicted butthurt on your part isn't a crime on his part.
We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.
We don't have to wait. It is obvious you are speculating. You can't even tell us what statute you think Rudy could violate with your little fairy tale.
I love all you BS collaborators

The ChiComs must be pressing their bots and trolls to disseminate the "Impeach Orange Man" narrative

LOl! Stupid questions that mean nothing. What's this got to do with Giuliani making calls to OMB that prove obstruction?
I take it you have never heard of an electronic bank transfer.

Do you think we give all our foreign aid in cash on pallets in multiple currencies and fly them in in the middle of the night without letting anyone else in govt know about it?

Not since the terrorist loving resident left.
You got that backwards nutcase freak. It’s your boy Donald the Russian asset who just let ISIS prisoners loose.
You freaks really need to stfu
View attachment 293069
Is that your picture you whining little trumpkin?

CryInaug.jpg

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

Oops

Doubts raised after Schiff claims phone records prove Giuliani’s White House budget office calls

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

Oops

Doubts raised after Schiff claims phone records prove Giuliani’s White House budget office calls
Why would they use a switchboard for Giuliani? Because it raises doubts about Giuliani instead.

From your fake news NY times story in your link....

Trump’s willingness to hand over control of American policy toward Ukraine to such a figure is remarkable, especially in light of conservative jurists’ long-standing efforts to hold each branch of government to its duties as formally spelled out in the Constitution. Even if House Republicans can’t justify impeaching Trump for shaking down the Ukrainians, they should at least call him to account for an unconstitutional behavior whose gravity, in all likelihood, would be obvious to them if the president were from the other party.

Remarkable is not illegal...and bucking jurists long standing efforts to keep things the way they are is not unconstitutional....its needed and over due....
What's this got to do with taking you to school on the law? Lol! If at first you can't debate the facts, look over here at the bird flying in the sky. What a weakling.
Do you think that if you somehow convince YOURSELF with your UNHINGED RANTINGS in this WISH thread, that you can WISH Giuliani into JAIL or something?

You poor little snowflake. Are you going to SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY, again, when Giuliani is never charged with a crime?

What will you ever do, when you did your best to get the last word here with your unhinged crap to make yourself feel better, for nothing?
Giuliani is heading to jail, and we aren't sure Devin Nunes isn't going there either. What is he doing in the call log with giuliani? Deadline: White House on MSNBC
Please cite the statute violated by a phone call between Nunes and Rudy.

Good point.

No one knows what Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Nunes were talking about. It might be something totally unrelated to government
:auiqs.jpg:Yea right! A fact witness in a hearing where Nunes gets to ask the questions.:auiqs.jpg:You just can't make this shit up. If you don't know what Nunes was talking about, why hasn't Nunes recused himself? Or why haven't you demanded he do so? I know I demand it.

OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Turned out to not be true....surprise surprise the media out and out lied....

Oops

I think we need to see Schifties phone records with the non whistle blower, whistle blower.

How many times has this habitual liar lied now? Getting hard to keep track.

I didn't accuse Giuliani of committing a crime. I see him talking to all the "right" people to put in place this conspiracy to bribe Ukraine, at the right time, too. The head/leader of this little maneuver was Trump, for his own festering personal reasons. He is the one who should take the brunt of the responsibility for it, not his henchmen.
There he is, talking to the right people at the right time, corroborating all the testimony that has come so far from the people who were there. These contacts are not "opinion," they are substantiated by phone records. Real phone records.
Giuliani has no reason to be speaking to OMB; the fact that this is a free country where people are allowed to speak to each other is not a defense. I still await anyone giving me a reasonable explanation for what business Giuliani has with OMB?

Why would we need to "defend" a phone call when you can't show anything nefarious about it? TDS afflicted butthurt on your part isn't a crime on his part.
We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.
We don't have to wait. It is obvious you are speculating. You can't even tell us what statute you think Rudy could violate with your little fairy tale.
Rudy is part of the conspiracy to collude with a foreign government to help Trump get something of value. That's a federal crime. Talk to Rudy everyone, according to Trump. They were all in the loop according to the fact witness.

We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.
Rudy is part of the conspiracy to collude with a foreign government to help Trump get something of value. That's a federal crime. Talk to Rudy everyone, according to Trump. They were all in the loop according to the fact witness.
OH... here comes the COLLUSION DELUSION again... :lol:

Since EVERYTHING else has failed, INCLUDING the COLLUSION DELUSION, I guess the dems will just TRY IT AGAIN... :lol:

Oops

I think we need to see Schifties phone records with the non whistle blower, whistle blower.

How many times has this habitual liar lied now? Getting hard to keep track.
Another stupid irrelevant argument after Trump and his goons already got caught conspiring to collude with the attachment of bribery. Not to mention the obstruction charges we will see. You are too little too late. Schiff got the evidence on Trump, and you haven't even launched an investigation into Schiff. As a matter of fact, team Trump isn't going to even get involved with fighting the impeachment until the senate trial. If schiff had really done something, they would be on that tonight. They aren't, because they know it is made up bull shit.

We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.

Since EVERYTHING else has failed, INCLUDING the COLLUSION DELUSION, I guess the dems will just TRY IT AGAIN... :lol:
:auiqs.jpg:Nothing has failed except your brain. All the evidence is in. Trump will be going to jail when this is over.

We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.

:auiqs.jpg:Nothing has failed except your brain. All the evidence is in. Trump will be going to jail when this is over.

You are still retarded.

Turned out to not be true....surprise surprise the media out and out lied....
If that were true, you would have presented the counter arguments. I already saw the Fox news piece on this, and they are speculating. Got anything of substance besides lies?

Forum List

Back