OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.
We don't have to wait. It is obvious you are speculating. You can't even tell us what statute you think Rudy could violate with your little fairy tale.
Rudy is part of the conspiracy to collude with a foreign government to help Trump get something of value. That's a federal crime. Talk to Rudy everyone, according to Trump. They were all in the loop according to the fact witness.
OH... here comes the COLLUSION DELUSION again... :lol:

Since EVERYTHING else has failed, INCLUDING the COLLUSION DELUSION, I guess the dems will just TRY IT AGAIN... :lol:
:auiqs.jpg:Nothing has failed except your brain. All the evidence is in. Trump will be going to jail when this is over.

You are still retarded.
Wow people, look at this four word wonder of pooh. Take this one to the bone yard. He or she is finished.

You are speculating about what was discussed. You have no proof.

Why would we need to "defend" a phone call when you can't show anything nefarious about it? TDS afflicted butthurt on your part isn't a crime on his part.
We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.
We don't have to wait. It is obvious you are speculating. You can't even tell us what statute you think Rudy could violate with your little fairy tale.
Rudy is part of the conspiracy to collude with a foreign government to help Trump get something of value. That's a federal crime. Talk to Rudy everyone, according to Trump. They were all in the loop according to the fact witness.

Since EVERYTHING else has failed, INCLUDING the COLLUSION DELUSION, I guess the dems will just TRY IT AGAIN... :lol:
:auiqs.jpg:Nothing has failed except your brain. All the evidence is in. Trump will be going to jail when this is over.
If PRESIDENT Trump goes to jail, I'll give you EVERYTHING I OWN, and I'm worth a quite a bit. If you had my money, you'd throw your's away.

You are so far out in INTERGALACTIC LALA LAND, I can only surmise that you are nothing more than a pathetic JOKER, here to just BULL SHIT.

We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.

If PRESIDENT Trump goes to jail, I'll give you EVERYTHING I OWN, and I'm worth a quite a bit. If you had my money, you'd throw your's away.

You are so far out in INTERGALACTIC LALA LAND, I can only surmise that you are nothing more than a pathetic JOKER, here to just BULL SHIT.

It's an admitted foreign troll.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.

You are so far out in INTERGALACTIC LALA LAND, I can only surmise that you are a pathetic JOKER, here to just BULL SHIT.
You have nothing I want, and your money is probably fake.

Trump will have to be held to account for orchestrating the crime Cohen is in prison for. Trump would be there right now if he wasn't this illegally elected president. He will be impeached or voted out, then he will have to be indicted.

You are so far out in INTERGALACTIC LALA LAND, I can only surmise that you are a pathetic JOKER, here to just BULL SHIT.

Trump will have to be held to account for orchestrating the crime Cohen is in prison for. Trump would be there right now if he wasn't this illegally elected president. He will be impeached or voted out, then he will have to be indicted.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Turned out to not be true....surprise surprise the media out and out lied....
If that were true, you would have presented the counter arguments. I already saw the Fox news piece on this, and they are speculating. Got anything of substance besides lies?
it was reveled today on FOX in this segment that the call in question went into the white house but it is not known which office....
Calls between Giuliani and White House budget office in doubt - CNNPolitics

Devin Nunes sues CNN for $435M over ‘false and defamatory’ Ukraine story

If that were true, you would have presented the counter arguments. I already saw the Fox news piece on this, and they are speculating. Got anything of substance besides lies?
it was reveled today on FOX in this segment that the call in question went into the white house but it is not known which office....

:auiqs.jpg: He's on the call log. The suit is meant to distract. Remember, Nunes became a fact witness to the very investigation he is a minority leader investigating. In other words, he has to be investigated, therefore, he should have recused.

And again, your explanation just proves you were lying from the beginning. You don't know yourself, and neither does Fox news.

Turned out to not be true....surprise surprise the media out and out lied.... Turned out to be a lie by you. That is your quote.

:auiqs.jpg: He's on the call log. The suit is meant to distract. Remember, Nunes became a fact witness to the very investigation he is a minority leader investigating. In other words, he has to be investigated, therefore, he should have recused.

And again, your explanation just proves you were lying from the beginning. You don't know yourself, and neither does Fox news.
But YOU DO? Are you a PENCIL NECKED, BUG EYED, PIXIE LIPPED EXCUSE BOI?

Maybe he wanted to know where Obama got the Iranian payoff cash and gold that was secretly loaded onto an unmarked US plane....wouldn't you like to know the answer to that?...I would...I asked Diane Feinstein that very question and she said she didn't know but that she would look into it and release a statement....that was 3 years ago.....
You mean the money that was already Iran's??

Maybe Obama should have been arrested for illegally trying to sell weapons to Iran for, oh wait...

That was St Reagan...nevermind

You mean the money that was already Iran's??

Who forced Obama to hand it over?

Unfreezing their accounts and giving Iran back their money was actually part of the Iran nuclear agreement.
If it was just unfreezing accounts, why didn't Barry Hussein just transfer the funds? Why did he fly pallets of cash in different currencies into Iran in the middle of the night without telling anyone?

Hmmmmmm............................
That money wasn't ours. It was Iran's. Big difference.
When money is confiscated, it is lost. You don't get it back without a court order. Have one of those?

He's on the call log.
But it doesn't reflect which office his call went to dummy...look at the link your media has jumped the gun again and taken you for another heart breaking ride....:auiqs.jpg:

He's on the call log.
But it doesn't reflect which office his call went to dummy...look at the link your media has jumped the gun again and taken you for another heart breaking ride....:auiqs.jpg:

Why would it be unusual for the president's attorney to speak with the president's chief of staff?
Remember, Giuliani was in cahoots with Trump about the military aid. The aid would only come with the announcement of the Biden investigation. Mulvaney controls the money even though that money was already approved through Congress. How do we all know that? Because the money was delayed until Trump figured out that the country figured out the conspiracy.

Forum List

Back