OMG! Trump feels we don't need friends. We've got Russia and North Korea. Does the GOP agree?

Chief of European Council warns Donald Trump about lack of US allies

“Dear America, appreciate your allies, after all you don’t have that many,” Donald Tusk said after signing a joint European Union-NATO declaration on cooperation with alliance Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg in Brussels.

We used to have a lot of allies. But now, besides Russia and North Korea, who does Trump see as America's allies?

Europe? No.
Mexico? No.
Canada? No.
Australia? No.
South America? No.
Africa? (After Trump said Africa is full of sh!thole countries, I suspect not)

Who's left?

I know, Russia and North Korea. Yea, we can really depend on them.

Africa was never an ally or friend. Neither was mexico. South America or Europe. Our wishy washy allies are Canada, Australia and historically Britian. Now that Britian is slipping into islam, who knows. Russia has been an ally. In WWII and in the fight against terrorism. Much more of an ally than africa, mexico or south america. Russia is our partner in the space station and supplies transportation to and from.

The EU better be careful. The last two times we left them idiots on their own they had to beg us to come save them from themselves.
An idiot in one thing is automatically an idiot in another.
You’re proving that theory today. Do you have anything to say about the subject of this thread?
I already pressed agree at the OP.:smoke:
Agreeing deantard proves the point. You are an idiot.

“Dear America, appreciate your allies, after all you don’t have that many,” Donald Tusk said after signing a joint European Union-NATO declaration on cooperation with alliance Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg in Brussels.

We used to have a lot of allies. But now, besides Russia and North Korea, who does Trump see as America's allies?

Europe? No.
Mexico? No.
Canada? No.
Australia? No.
South America? No.

Who's left?

Africa was never an ally or friend. Neither was mexico. South America or Europe. Our wishy washy allies are Canada, Australia and historically Britian. Now that Britian is slipping into islam, who knows. Russia has been an ally. In WWII and in the fight against terrorism. Much more of an ally than africa, mexico or south america. Russia is our partner in the space station and supplies transportation to and from.

So you are saying Russia is our ally?

The EU better be careful. The last two times we left them idiots on their own they had to beg us to come save them from themselves.
You’re proving that theory today. Do you have anything to say about the subject of this thread?
The person in post #21 is saying our ally is Russia. Do you agree ?

Much more of an ally than africa, mexico or south america. Russia is our partner in the space station and supplies transportation to and from.

Drunken Tipsy???

upload_2018-7-10_15-18-18.png

I can’t see post numbers on my phone but I doubt you actually understood what they posted.

Countries don't have "friends." They have mutual interests. Europe's interest in becoming an Islam fellatrix is not in America's interest. Europe and Mexico have always been ingrate freeloaders who backstab America any chance they've gotten, using us for every possible advantage while cursing our existence. They were always the extreme antonym of a "friend." These European bureaucracies do not benefit the US in any way.

Europe? No.
Mexico? No.
Canada? No.
Australia? No.
South America? No.

Who's left?

too fking funny. they get our money. they want us to shut it down? yes fk em all.

I can’t see post numbers on my phone but I doubt you actually understood what they posted.

Europe has been on American welfare for many decades. Thank god Trump understand it.

Here, let me help you. This was post #21.

Tell us how you agree or disagree.

Forum List

Back