OMG! The right does it too!

and no matter how it's spun the rinky dinks wishing death on Rush Limbaugh look just like the guttersnipes they are.. very unbecoming..no damn class.

Says a classless partisan freak ... :lol:

I'd say,,, to you,,, do you see me up there as potus acting like that? no you did not... you see me laughing cause ted kennedy has brain cancer??? nope and you never will.. so' I'd say you are the classless partisan freak.

Okay, devil's advocate now, so then you support censorship ...

No, no, no. You see Luissa, because you are white the only reason you laugh at black comedians is because you think you are supposed to. Duh.

(The Queen of Mean is a riot .... I can't even begin to imagine what she would have said if given 15 minutes at the correspondents dinner.)
Really! And it wouldn't have matter who you were. Did you see her HBO special? I almost pissed my pants. I don't know who is more crude, her or Saget. What Wanda said was nothing compared to what some of the dirtier comedians say.
That is the thing I laugh at all that crap, I don't care what ethnic group they belong to. Sometimes you just have to laugh about shit. I also have a dirty mind!:evil:

Totally agree.

Sagat is really out there. I've seen that routine a couple of times and each time I find myself pondering exactly how much coke did he do before going out on stage.

I'm sure you've seen the Roast of Flavor Flav. Talk about seriously crude racist jokes ...

"You look like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape" OMFG I fell out the chair on that one.
That one was bad!:lol:
That dinner is like Sesame Street compared to most of the comedy central roasts.

Says a classless partisan freak ... :lol:

I'd say,,, to you,,, do you see me up there as potus acting like that? no you did not... you see me laughing cause ted kennedy has brain cancer??? nope and you never will.. so' I'd say you are the classless partisan freak.

What I support is self censorship! good taste and a well fought clean fight.. and the dems don't do any of that.

What I support is self censorship! good taste and a well fought clean fight.. and the dems don't do any of that.

A rose by any other name ...

You are suggesting censorship, that's all it is. Just like the people who don't like the word fuck on national TV.

Really! And it wouldn't have matter who you were. Did you see her HBO special? I almost pissed my pants. I don't know who is more crude, her or Saget. What Wanda said was nothing compared to what some of the dirtier comedians say.
That is the thing I laugh at all that crap, I don't care what ethnic group they belong to. Sometimes you just have to laugh about shit. I also have a dirty mind!:evil:

Totally agree.

Sagat is really out there. I've seen that routine a couple of times and each time I find myself pondering exactly how much coke did he do before going out on stage.

I'm sure you've seen the Roast of Flavor Flav. Talk about seriously crude racist jokes ...

"You look like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape" OMFG I fell out the chair on that one.
That dinner is like Sesame Street compared to most of the comedy central roasts.

well, and certainly the circumstances are different too,, I can laugh at crude stuff to,, it's just not distinquished for your guy to laugh at jokes about his political enemy dying.. not cool..maybe they should have just kept it private and not filmed it.

You are suggesting censorship, that's all it is. Just like the people who don't like the word fuck on national TV.

I'm suggesting knowing when to speak and knowing when it not cool to laugh,, that's called self censorship

Totally agree.

well, and certainly the circumstances are different too,, I can laugh at crude stuff to,, it's just not distinquished for your guy to laugh at jokes about his political enemy dying.. not cool..maybe they should have just kept it private and not filmed it.

Okay, so you want SkyNet to run the country. I can set that up lickitty split if you really want a robot in office.

Totally agree.

you really need to get over it. Plus why keep it private, someone would leak it anyways and you would still fake outrage.
And next time someone tells you a crude joke you try not to laugh on the spot.

Okay, so you want SkyNet to run the country. I can set that up lickitty split if you really want a robot in office.

I have no clue what you mean

I'm suggesting knowing when to speak and knowing when it not cool to laugh,, that's called self censorship

... still censorship. Would you like us all to be nice to you to, and let only you make rude comments and snide remarks?

... still censorship. Would you like us all to be nice to you to, and let only you make rude comments and snide remarks?

have I ever asked you to be nice to me?? you're a damn fake partisan hack.. why would I ask you t be nice to me??

have I ever asked you to be nice to me?? you're a damn fake partisan hack.. why would I ask you t be nice to me??

So then why would anyone have to be nice to Rush? Is he somehow a messiah now?

So then why would anyone have to be nice to Rush? Is he somehow a messiah now?

nobody said you had to be nice to rush... but there is this thing called decency.. You know I really dislke ted kennedy and everything he stands for especially him swimming off and letting that woman drown..but it would be indecent of me to wish him a speedy death...and the fact the difference has to be explained to you says way more about you than it does about me.

Last edited:
No, no, no. You see Luissa, because you are white the only reason you laugh at black comedians is because you think you are supposed to. Duh.

(The Queen of Mean is a riot .... I can't even begin to imagine what she would have said if given 15 minutes at the correspondents dinner.)

Totally agree.

Yea, dude that Sagat is out there........ those roasts are just hilarious, if you are a sophomore in high school. I guess I should expect as much from a bazeball freak...........cough,,,boring....cough. How old are you kid, are you planning on getting a G.E.D. someday?

Forum List

Back