OMG! The right does it too!

where is wanda's apology? where is obama's?

next

There's no need for them to apologize, they aren't republican Congressman or the chairman of the RNC.

Judging from the lame ass quote, it would appear that you will laugh at anything a hack comedian will throw up.......... obviously not into smart comedy, just the ghetto shit, right? Very weak....... you're obviously the standard white apologist that will laugh nervously at anything a black "comedian" says out of fear of being accused of being a racist, now that's funny, pathetic but funny.
Wanda is the joke, if she was white , she couldn't get a job flipping hamburgers ....... I've never heard her say anything that came close to getting a smile out of me...... just a nasty looking, loud, obnoxious non-thinker....... who could possibly give a shit?
Wanda is hilarious, I laughed my ass off watching her last stand up special and has nothing to do with feeling the need to laugh at her. Plus I am pothead at large and laugh at everything. My favorite right now is Lisa Lampanilli how ever it is spelled, she attacks everyone. I also laughed the first time I read Feherty joke.
Most of you need to remove the stick from your ass and let alittle bit go.

except he didnt say what she claimed he did
not EVER

Tomato, tomato.
words mean things
changing the words, changes what was said

I really wish you could see what I am trying to explain, but as we know I suck with words. It's a back step, Rush's "clarification' that is. I would have had more respect if instead he just said it was a joke instead of trying to change the meaning of what he said after he said it. Just think about it this way, what would happen if the comedian who made the joke about him came back and said, "that's not what I meant, what I meant was that I hope he gets help for his drug addiction so he doesn't get kidney failure."?

There's no need for them to apologize, they aren't republican Congressman or the chairman of the RNC.

Judging from the lame ass quote, it would appear that you will laugh at anything a hack comedian will throw up.......... obviously not into smart comedy, just the ghetto shit, right? Very weak....... you're obviously the standard white apologist that will laugh nervously at anything a black "comedian" says out of fear of being accused of being a racist, now that's funny, pathetic but funny.
Wanda is the joke, if she was white , she couldn't get a job flipping hamburgers ....... I've never heard her say anything that came close to getting a smile out of me...... just a nasty looking, loud, obnoxious non-thinker....... who could possibly give a shit?
Wanda is hilarious, I laughed my ass off watching her last stand up special and has nothing to do with feeling the need to laugh at her. Plus I am pothead at large and laugh at everything. My favorite right now is Lisa Lampanilli how ever it is spelled, she attacks everyone. I also laughed the first time I read Feherty joke.

No, no, no. You see Luissa, because you are white the only reason you laugh at black comedians is because you think you are supposed to. Duh.

(The Queen of Mean is a riot .... I can't even begin to imagine what she would have said if given 15 minutes at the correspondents dinner.)

Tomato, tomato.
words mean things

I really wish you could see what I am trying to explain, but as we know I suck with words. It's a back step, Rush's "clarification' that is. I would have had more respect if instead he just said it was a joke instead of trying to change the meaning of what he said after he said it. Just think about it this way, what would happen if the comedian who made the joke about him came back and said, "that's not what I meant, what I meant was that I hope he gets help for his drug addiction so he doesn't get kidney failure."?
he didnt do that
he just repeated what he said
not what the lamestream media reported

words mean things

he didnt do that

So then you admit he said he "hopes Obama fails"?

he didnt do that

So then you admit he said he "hopes Obama fails"?
yes, he said it

yes, he said it

If Obama fails .... we all fail. If Obama is stopped ... we don't fail.
he wants Obama's policies to fail
fail to be enacted, first
fail to work, second
if they succeed, the country fails

No, if his policies fail we will fail, unless they are stopped. If the policies succeed, we succeed, if they are enacted. Based on Rush's blind partisanship it is really easy to see he wishes the policies to fail even if they are enacted just because he doesn't like the party. It's no difference than when people wanted Bush to fail just because of his party. But if we continue to support blind partisanship without voicing our concerns then it will continue to tear us apart as a country, but if we stand up to people like Rush and let them know that we will no longer tolerate blind partisanship in policy then they ALL lose power and the government may see it clearer, and just perhaps the government itself may actually learn to work together for a change.

If Obama fails .... we all fail. If Obama is stopped ... we don't fail.
fail to work, second

No, if his policies fail we will fail, unless they are stopped. If the policies succeed, we succeed, if they are enacted. Based on Rush's blind partisanship it is really easy to see he wishes the policies to fail even if they are enacted just because he doesn't like the party. It's no difference than when people wanted Bush to fail just because of his party. But if we continue to support blind partisanship without voicing our concerns then it will continue to tear us apart as a country, but if we stand up to people like Rush and let them know that we will no longer tolerate blind partisanship in policy then they ALL lose power and the government may see it clearer, and just perhaps the government itself may actually learn to work together for a change.
wrong, it has nothing to do with the party
the policies are bad

fail to work, second

the policies are bad

Yes, but don't you see how defending Rush is counter productive to getting rid of partisanship and why wishing the country to fail by proxy in wishing that those policies which are enacted by the president fail.

the policies are bad

Yes, but don't you see how defending Rush is counter productive to getting rid of partisanship and why wishing the country to fail by proxy in wishing that those policies which are enacted by the president fail.
no
because if those policies dont fail, the country will

the policies are bad

no
because if those policies dont fail, the country will

Okay, it's logic time:

The policy gets passed, goes into effect, when it fails the country fails, period.
The policy gets passed, goes into effect, when it succeeds the country succeeds, period.

The only other option is to stop the policy from being passed and rethink it, but if it passes then wishing it fails is wishing the country fails no matter how it's spun.

No, no, no. You see Luissa, because you are white the only reason you laugh at black comedians is because you think you are supposed to. Duh.

(The Queen of Mean is a riot .... I can't even begin to imagine what she would have said if given 15 minutes at the correspondents dinner.)
Really! And it wouldn't have matter who you were. Did you see her HBO special? I almost pissed my pants. I don't know who is more crude, her or Saget. What Wanda said was nothing compared to what some of the dirtier comedians say.
That is the thing I laugh at all that crap, I don't care what ethnic group they belong to. Sometimes you just have to laugh about shit. I also have a dirty mind!:evil:

and no matter how it's spun the rinky dinks wishing death on Rush Limbaugh look just like the guttersnipes they are.. very unbecoming..no damn class.

Really! And it wouldn't have matter who you were. Did you see her HBO special? I almost pissed my pants. I don't know who is more crude, her or Saget. What Wanda said was nothing compared to what some of the dirtier comedians say.
That is the thing I laugh at all that crap, I don't care what ethnic group they belong to. Sometimes you just have to laugh about shit. I also have a dirty mind!:evil:

Totally agree.

Sagat is really out there. I've seen that routine a couple of times and each time I find myself pondering exactly how much coke did he do before going out on stage.

I'm sure you've seen the Roast of Flavor Flav. Talk about seriously crude racist jokes ...

"You look like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape" OMFG I fell out the chair on that one.

and no matter how it's spun the rinky dinks wishing death on Rush Limbaugh look just like the guttersnipes they are.. very unbecoming..no damn class.

Says a classless partisan freak ... :lol:

I'd say,,, to you,,, do you see me up there as potus acting like that? no you did not... you see me laughing cause ted kennedy has brain cancer??? nope and you never will.. so' I'd say you are the classless partisan freak.

Forum List

Back