OMG -- Obama gives himself authority to lock up anyone with "respiratory illness"

It does not quarantine those with any respiratory illness. It CLEARLY states only those "that either are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic, or, upon infection, are highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity if not properly controlled".

"Potential" and "likely" and "serious" are weasel word if i ever saw one. Obozo gave himself the power to lock up anyone. THINK

Silly ass, you need the think. You are a really stupid asshole that can't seem to get through his head that there actually are real dangers in this world. Instead, you live in a fantasy world where the only danger is the government.:mad:

So, now you're against public health? Okay...

Public health? HAHA This is an excuse for obozo to lock up all his critics and everybody knows it. If you want this law passed, get congress to write it.

Temporarily quarantining individuals with deadly diseases is tyranny. President Obama should let Ebola spread throughout the United States unchecked because muh freedumbs.

This is what tinfoil hat-wearing Teabaggers ACTUALLY believe. Honestly, this shit's beyond ridiculous.

one minute the RW's hide in the closet shaking and muttering E-B-O-L-A, the next minute they squeal about Obama trying to protect them.

RW's :cuckoo:
They need to follow the GOP healthcare plan: Don't get sick, but if you do, die quickly.

What I would give if I knew someone like you in person who wasn't afraid to shoot off his mouth in person! That would be an awesome day taint my house! Keep it real dude.

one minute the RW's hide in the closet shaking and muttering E-B-O-L-A, the next minute they squeal about Obama trying to protect them.

RW's :cuckoo:
They need to follow the GOP healthcare plan: Don't get sick, but if you do, die quickly.

What I would give if I knew someone like you in person who wasn't afraid to shoot off his mouth in person! That would be an awesome day taint my house! Keep it real dude.

Do tell, there's nothing else happening tonight...

Public health? HAHA This is an excuse for obozo to lock up all his critics and everybody knows it. If you want this law passed, get congress to write it.

This. It's going to be the "quarantine" of the ancient and medieval times where political opponents randomly went missing or at the very last were unable to effectively communicate with general society.

This is one of the oldest tricks in the Tyranny 101 Book.

And to think...he almost got away with it except for the constant vigilance of concerned patriots!

What a lousy dictator. It took him almost 6 years to come up that that? Damn, most dictators do that within weeks of seizing power.....sue that bastard......:D

Huh!
I thought he was a 'tyrant'.

It does not quarantine those with any respiratory illness. It CLEARLY states only those "that either are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic, or, upon infection, are highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity if not properly controlled".

Shhhhh ... They don't want facts. They want lots of shrill screaming and lies.

This. It's going to be the "quarantine" of the ancient and medieval times where political opponents randomly went missing or at the very last were unable to effectively communicate with general society.

Then you'd have no trouble were I to ask that you find a single case of President Obama or his subordinate agents "quarantining" political opponents under this executive order.

Because I'm asking just that. Find me one. Just one. That's all you need, and I will concede that you are ryght, because you clearly would be if such a thing were to occur.

But it hasn't happened, isn't happening, and will never happen, because President Obama takes the rule of law very seriously and would never purposefully abuse or overstep his authority.

And to think...he almost got away with it except for the constant vigilance of concerned patriots!

The 2nd amendment folks have their little popguns locked and loaded and ready, at a moment's notice, to take on the US military.

:popcorn:

The 2nd amendment folks have their little popguns locked and loaded and ready, at a moment's notice, to take on the US military.

:popcorn:

Huzzah!

so twice a year when my allergies hit I could get arrested?

this doesn't seem real

So whenever Obama gets a cold, then he should be detained and quarantined. I like lt. What an assmonkey. Only two more years guys.......then I hope I never see or hear that evil bastard again, and that goes double for ol' Moochell.

"Potential" and "likely" and "serious" are weasel word if i ever saw one. Obozo gave himself the power to lock up anyone. THINK

Silly ass, you need the think. You are a really stupid asshole that can't seem to get through his head that there actually are real dangers in this world. Instead, you live in a fantasy world where the only danger is the government.:mad:

The board notes all you have is namecalling. Even you liberals know what obozo has done is indefensible. The power to lock up anyone with the mere POTENTIAL to harm others is a blank check for O.

Forum List

Back