OMG George Takei sin't gay

No, I am pretty sure he is still gay.

image.jpeg

Sulu is gay in the next ‘Star Trek’ movie. George Takei isn’t happy about that.

He can't be, because he disagrees with the leftwing and the Gaystopo on one issue. So like Clarence Thomas isn't black. I'm sure the gay rights movement will strip him of his gayness, because of this transgression!

Um... no.

He felt he played the character a certain way. They rewrote the character to reflect the fact the actor came out years later.

Of course, the way the new movies have bastardized the original characters, making Sulu Gay is the LEAST of their sins.

He can't be, because he disagrees with the leftwing and the Gaystopo on one issue. So like Clarence Thomas isn't black. I'm sure the gay rights movement will strip him of his gayness, because of this transgression!
Have you always had this insipid disease of stupidity? I bet you were a top notch, A-1 trooper..It has nothing to do with anything you have tried to twist together..It has all to do with George respecting the authors creation..

I can see where George Takei is coming from. If not for Star Trek, he'd be the "Token Asian Actor" which is what he was throughout most of his career until the Trek revival in the 1980's.

He didn't play Sulu as a gay man because it was kind of enough that he was in this racially harmonious future where an Asian man could be an officer.

Of course, they didn't even bother giving the poor guy a FIRST NAME until the sixth movie. That's how much depth the character had. (Poor Uhura never got a first name!)

Now, that said, I think it's taken way too long for Star Trek to admit that gay people actually exist. Other than a few episodes of Deep Space Nine where characters were only gay in evil alternate universes, or because of symbiot memories, Trek was never very daring on this issue.

Shit, Doctor Who got gay characters in 2005! And that's a fucking kid's show. (kind of.)

Have you always had this insipid disease of stupidity? I bet you were a top notch, A-1 trooper..It has nothing to do with anything you have tried to twist together..It has all to do with George respecting the authors creation..
Moon lick my asshole. Again the left bots missed the point, my point is he can't be gay when he soppoaes.the left, only the left can allow you to be gay. Black, a woman, and only if you support their agenda, just ask hazelnut who said Clarence Thomas wasn't a real black man

Just when you thought things couldn't get any more weird, they step up the meaning of weird. Sulu was a hot asian guy back in the day. OK, well, I still like Kirk. Spock was sort of like my bachelor jewish uncle that knew everything. The original series never dealt with sexual preference, they had their eyes to the heavens and didn't worry about suicide bombers, mass murders or sex perverts. What a wonderfully naive time.

Moon lick my asshole. Again the left bots missed the point, my point is he can't be gay when he soppoaes.the left, only the left can allow you to be gay. Black, a woman, and only if you support their agenda, just ask hazelnut who said Clarence Thomas wasn't a real black man
I am going to guess the word is supposes for 2k John..The left can only let you bet ghey, what hogwash with cornbread...

I am going to guess the word is supposes for 2k John..The left can only let you bet ghey, what hogwash with cornbread...
Yep the left will out gay b people who disagree with their policies. They say blacks like Clarence Thomas aren't black, and say no blacks vote republican. I give them names and they say they aren't real blacks.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any more weird, they step up the meaning of weird. Sulu was a hot asian guy back in the day. OK, well, I still like Kirk. Spock was sort of like my bachelor jewish uncle that knew everything. The original series never dealt with sexual preference, they had their eyes to the heavens and didn't worry about suicide bombers, mass murders or sex perverts. What a wonderfully naive time.
It wasn't naive it was intended as the sub plot...The show did not take a regular world view because it was futuristic and that is how the books were written....A time when it was an automatic assumption that everyone was heterosexual, even the aliens...And it would have killed the book series because of social outlooks on entertainment in the 1950-60's. Hell, the show was so far advanced as to insinuate that Mr. Spock and alien yet presumably white male, could make out with Uhura.....That was a flash point in the later 1960's when it aired...

I want alive at that time, but I agree. I just find it funny that a very active gay personality, is proud that he's gay, but doesn't want his character caught up in the politics of the Gaystopo.

It wasn't naive it was intended as the sub plot...The show did not take a regular world view because it was futuristic and that is how the books were written....A time when it was an automatic assumption that everyone was heterosexual, even the aliens...And it would have killed the book series because of social outlooks on entertainment in the 1950-60's. Hell, the show was so far advanced as to insinuate that Mr. Spock and alien yet presumably white male, could make out with Uhura.....That was a flash point in the later 1960's when it aired...

I remember a female Sci Fi writer that wrote a book about a alien race that could change it's sex and couldn't understand humans with their fixed sexual mentality , Ursula LeGuin , "The Left hand of darkness". I still have it buried deep in my library and in my heart.

Yep the left will out gay b people who disagree with their policies. They say blacks like Clarence Thomas aren't black, and say no blacks vote republican. I give them names and they say they aren't real blacks.
So now you are so desperate as to put words in mouths you can't quote...

I remember a female Sci Fi writer that wrote a book about a alien race that could change it's sex and couldn't understand humans with their fixed sexual mentality , Ursula LeGuin , "The Left hand of darkness". I still have it buried deep in my library and in my heart.
Sex is just for reproduction, anything else is just annoyance....

Forum List

Back