O'Malley Blasts Democrats for Limiting Debates

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
At first I thought they were not going to have any. But six? I don't think the nation needs to be subjected to more screeching from Hillary then six. He just wants some free publicity that is all. If he had the work ethic of Hillary he would be courting foreign donations. Or at least kissing up to Soros.

O Malley Blasts Democrats for Limiting Debates The Weekly Standard

Democratic presidential candidate Martin O'Malley is blasting his party for limiting the number of presidential debates. It's been reported that the Democrats are planning to hold only six debates in the entire primary.

At first I thought they were not going to have any. But six? I don't think the nation needs to be subjected to more screeching from Hillary then six. He just wants some free publicity that is all. If he had the work ethic of Hillary he would be courting foreign donations. Or at least kissing up to Soros.

O Malley Blasts Democrats for Limiting Debates The Weekly Standard

Democratic presidential candidate Martin O'Malley is blasting his party for limiting the number of presidential debates. It's been reported that the Democrats are planning to hold only six debates in the entire primary.

The Dims do not want the Hildabeast exposed anymore than she already is. Perhaps the truest maxim in politics. The more you see a Hildabeast....the less you like her. :D

If Joe Biden chooses to enter the race, I think that those debates would benefit Biden more than O'Malley. Biden is a better public speaker than O'Malley is.

Forum List

Back