Olympic Tall Tale

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Do these people not have proof readers? How is it that we taxpayers are supporting an entourage of support people for this woman and yet NO ONE was able to de the math for a better lie? ( And if it's NOT a lie, eewwww!! )

From Michelle Obama’s failed pitch to the International Olympic Committee:

“Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad’s lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis, and others for their brilliance and perfection.”

Um. Ew. Oof.

Mrs. Obama was 20 years old when Lewis first competed in the Olympics in 1984.

Senior White House adviser and Chicago slumlord overseer Valerie Jarrett promised earlier this week that “there wouldn’t be a dry eye in the room” after FLOTUS spoke.

She probably wasn’t expecting tears of…laughter.

Mrs. O is looking more and more like Mrs. Clinton every day.

Michelle Malkin » Tall tale of the day: The First Lady’s weird Olympic memory

hmm, i dont think it would be that unheard of for a 20 year old girl to sit on her dads lap

Listen to the speech and drink a shot every time either one of them uses the personal pronoun "I" or "me." You won't be able to post when you're finished.

Last edited:
Do these people not have proof readers? How is it that we taxpayers are supporting an entourage of support people for this woman and yet NO ONE was able to de the math for a better lie? ( And if it's NOT a lie, eewwww!! )

“Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad’s lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis, and others for their brilliance and perfection.”

Um. Ew. Oof.

Senior White House adviser and Chicago slumlord overseer Valerie Jarrett promised earlier this week that “there wouldn’t be a dry eye in the room” after FLOTUS spoke.

In a few years she'll publish a book about a 10-Year consensual sexual relationship with her father.

Um. Ew. Oof.

In a few years she'll publish a book about a 10-Year consensual sexual relationship with her father.

Nice. That needs to get out to the MSM for all to see also.

To me, the "Tall Tale", is the sad fact, that her, and the President even went there. Not only THAT, but Chicago can't even begine to put on such an event without Federal money, like the Fed's have any to spare. The whole ugly event should be charged off to the Obama's private bank account. Besides, there's more money in it, than in the National treasury.

hmm, i dont think it would be that unheard of for a 20 year old girl to sit on her dads lap

When he was suffering from Multiple sclerosis? She flat out lied if she wanted someone to believe her father, in his weaken state, could hold her on his legs.

When he was suffering from Multiple sclerosis? She flat out lied if she wanted someone to believe her father, in his weaken state, could hold her on his legs.

You need to talk about this more and bring it out into the realm of MSM. It is a very, very, very, very important story.

___

Exactly - it was utter fabricated rubbish. She threw in some European Olympiads as a means of garnering support, then Carl Lewis, to remind the panel she was black, and all wrapped around the touching story (yet again) of her father's battle with MS.

Michelle is a very big girl - hard to believe she would be sitting on her MS-plagued father's lap in her teens, to say nothing of at 20 years of age.

While the story itself is of little import, the continued practice of dishonesty and hypocrisy is - just like she took her own separate jet over to Europe instead of sharing one with the Prez. Their commentary on the dangers of global warming while this one trip of hers belched more CO2 into the atmosphere than the typical American family would do in a year is overtly insincere.

The Obamas are paper-tiger schmucks.

There - I said it.

And it felt good...

Um. Ew. Oof.

Leave it to rubber lips to try to make this a HUGE story.

___

Exactly - it was utter fabricated rubbish. She threw in some European Olympiads as a means of garnering support, then Carl Lewis, to remind the panel she was black, and all wrapped around the touching story (yet again) of her father's battle with MS.

Michelle is a very big girl - hard to believe she would be sitting on her MS-plagued father's lap in her teens, to say nothing of at 20 years of age.

While the story itself is of little import, the continued practice of dishonesty and hypocrisy is - just like she took her own separate jet over to Europe instead of sharing one with the Prez. Their commentary on the dangers of global warming while this one trip of hers belched more CO2 into the atmosphere than the typical American family would do in a year is overtly insincere.

There - I said it.

And it felt good...
um, i kinda doubt she was the same size when she was 20
also, what age did her dad come down with MS?
these are all factors you need to know
again, i dont see anything unseemly in a 20 year old daughter sitting innocently on her dads lap while watching the Olympics
might not be real comfortable, but i can see it happening

___

There - I said it.

And it felt good...
um, i kinda doubt she was the same size when she was 20
also, what age did her dad come down with MS?
these are all factors you need to know
again, i dont see anything unseemly in a 20 year old daughter sitting innocently on her dads lap while watching the Olympics
might not be real comfortable, but i can see it happening

Her dad was very much in the grips of the disease. No way Michelle, a large girl, sat on his lap in 1984 to watch Carl Lewis.

Pure fabrication - and a telling one...

Forum List

Back