Olympic Tall Tale

Do these people not have proof readers? How is it that we taxpayers are supporting an entourage of support people for this woman and yet NO ONE was able to de the math for a better lie? ( And if it's NOT a lie, eewwww!! )

From Michelle Obama’s failed pitch to the International Olympic Committee:

“Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad’s lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis, and others for their brilliance and perfection.”

Um. Ew. Oof.

Mrs. Obama was 20 years old when Lewis first competed in the Olympics in 1984.

Senior White House adviser and Chicago slumlord overseer Valerie Jarrett promised earlier this week that “there wouldn’t be a dry eye in the room” after FLOTUS spoke.

She probably wasn’t expecting tears of…laughter.

Mrs. O is looking more and more like Mrs. Clinton every day.

Michelle Malkin » Tall tale of the day: The First Lady’s weird Olympic memory

You've got a dookie mouth and you lie like a shoe wiped door mat.

M. Obama was born in 1964
Lewis was first in the Olympics in 1980
Olga Valentinovna Korbut 1972, 76
1976 Nadia Elena Comăneci

You do the math. Oh, to hell with it, I'll help. 1972 minus 1964 equals 8. Yea, 8 years old.

Why are you so dirty? Why do Republicans lie so much? Such lies. Dirty, trashy, icky, awful. I thought your religion said you weren't supposed to do that? Guess you didn't get to that part.

You do the math. Oh, to hell with it, I'll help. 1972 minus 1964 equals 8. Yea, 8 years old.

Why are you so dirty? Why do Republicans lie so much? Such lies. Dirty, trashy, icky, awful. I thought your religion said you weren't supposed to do that? Guess you didn't get to that part.

I am doing the math. Even if we go by your figures

1980-1964 = 16.

And while maybe more likely than a 20 year old is still pretty creepy.

Oh and while Lewis did qualify in 1980. That was the year President Carter decided to boycott the Olympics and the US team didnt compete.

Last edited:
Do these people not have proof readers? How is it that we taxpayers are supporting an entourage of support people for this woman and yet NO ONE was able to de the math for a better lie? ( And if it's NOT a lie, eewwww!! )

“Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad’s lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis, and others for their brilliance and perfection.”

Um. Ew. Oof.

Senior White House adviser and Chicago slumlord overseer Valerie Jarrett promised earlier this week that “there wouldn’t be a dry eye in the room” after FLOTUS spoke.

___

Did you just lie?

Best check yer facts bro...

Did America compete in the 1980 Olympics? Oh really...

Pssst, hey, Sparky... The U.S. boycotted the games in 1980. Try again.

Did you just lie?

I dont think he was lying. I think he just cant do math and has no working knowledge of history. Lying requires intent. and I think he just doesnt know anything.

Did you just lie?

I dont think he was lying. I think he just cant do math and has no working knowledge of history. Lying requires intent. and I think he just doesnt know anything.

___

Ah - well his kind are LEGION in this place!!

Is it by chance they also adore Obama?

Developing...

1980-1964 = 16.

Oh and while Lewis did qualify in 1980. That was the year President Carter decided to boycott the Olympics and the US team didnt compete.
that is a good point
but even in 84, not a big deal to me

1980-1964 = 16.

that is a good point

It would be if you had MS and a large boned woman sitting on your lap! :eek:

1980-1964 = 16.

that is a good point

do you have any photo's of Michelle when she was 20?

Um. Ew. Oof.

I read it as :

'some of my best memories were sitting on pop's lap for olga and nadia,'
(....then there is a separation with a coma ,)

Carl Lewis and others (I praise or I admire or my memories are for) for their brilliance and perfection.

Last edited:
that is a good point

do you have any photo's of Michelle when she was 20?

michelle-obama-teenager1.jpg

RUN CARL - RUN!!!!!!!!! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Um. Ew. Oof.

___

Did you just lie?

Actually Sparkie, Lewis did "qualify for the 1980 Olympics in the long jump and the relay", but that wasn't even the point I was making.

The original line:

I took it to read, "sitting on my dad’s lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia". Olga - 1972 - means M. Obama was 8 years old.

You guys just hate over NOTHING. NOTHING at all. IT'S JUST HATE.

___

Did you just lie?

Actually Sparkie, Lewis did "qualify for the 1980 Olympics in the long jump and the relay", but that wasn't even the point I was making.

The original line:

I took it to read, "sitting on my dad’s lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia". Olga - 1972 - means M. Obama was 8 years old.

You guys just hate over NOTHING. NOTHING at all. IT'S JUST HATE.

Sssshhhh - Quite your poor distracted globe.

That's right...just let it out now....

MMMMM...that's better....

Yeah, feel the music....

Yeah....that's it.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G2QTSf9TIo]YouTube - GAY DANCE[/ame]

rdean... LOL dookie mouth? really? are you a third grader? And sorry, I'm going to stand by my opinion that a normal 20 year old woman is not going to park herself on her old Dad's lap to watch television.
And would you be so kind as to tell me what religion I practice? I don't recall having EVER posted ANYTHING about my religion or lack thereof. Perhaps you could link to a post where I've commented on my personal religious preferences?

rdean... LOL dookie mouth? really? are you a third grader? And sorry, I'm going to stand by my opinion that a normal 20 year old woman is not going to park herself on her old Dad's lap to watch television.
And would you be so kind as to tell me what religion I practice? I don't recall having EVER posted ANYTHING about my religion or lack thereof. Perhaps you could link to a post where I've commented on my personal religious preferences?

You and Republican math:

minus

equals

Better break out the fingers and toes. You need some practice. Did you home-school with Jethro and Ellie Mae?

Forum List

Back