Olive Branch Operation

The presidential elections was monitored by observers from dozens of countries.
You lie that Assad gives the Kurds to Erdogan but YPG actual ally is your government in Washington, so it is your government that gives them to Erdogan.
In the result you are just a lying kelev without the slightest traces of honor.

I'm not an American, my people are the only ones who supported the Kurds through decades of Baath oppression.
In my opinion if Americans or Russians throw the Kurds under the bus, it will be a grave historic mistake, AGAIN.

Howerver if eventually Afrin is lost in favor of the main portion of Kurdistan, I can understand.
But the Baath party is no friend of the Kurds, that Assad left them no other option but to use his roads to reach Afrin is no generosity, he's simply using them for propaganda while Erdogan does the dirty work for him, like Vlad and Khamenai -killing the opposition.

You keep on lying. It was already made clear that the Baath party didn´t rule in 1962 so Assad can´t be responsible.

You're right here, I stand corrected.
However You're still in denial about Syria and Kurds:

Trouble for the Syrian Kurds began with the September 1961 breakup of the United Arab Republic - a union led by Egypt ’s dictator Abdul Nasser that had united Egypt and Syria . In its interim constitution, Syria declared itself an Arab Republic and in reinforcing its ethno-centric Arab identity denied cultural and legal rights to all non-Arab groups – including the non-Arab Kurds. Kurds were required to change their Kurdish names to Arabic and no private Kurdish schools were allowed. All printed materials, including Kurdish books and newspapers, had to be in Arabic rather than in their native Kurmanji (the predominant language among Kurds in Syria and Turkey ).

In the span of 20 years, from 1949-1969, Syria experienced 20 coup plots - nine of which succeeded - and 11 that brought their architects to the gallows or subjected them to a life in exile or in prison. In 1961 the presidency of Syria changed three times. It was held first by Maamun al-Kuzbari who was replaced by Izzat an-Nuss, and then Nazim al-Kudsi took over until the Baathist plot overthrew him in 1963. In 1970, Hafez Al Assad took over in a bloodless coup and his son Bashar Al Assad has ruled since his death in 2000.

On August 23, 1962, the government of Al-Kudsi ordered a special population census for the province of Jazira , a predominantly Kurdish province, which resulted in 120,000 Kurds being categorized as aliens. Their identity cards were taken away thus depriving them of their basic rights - including ownership of property, government employment, the ability to register for school, travel abroad, receive state aid, or even go to a hospital. The Syrian government openly engaged in a campaign of incitement against the Kurds with slogans such as Save Arabism in Jazira! Fight the Kurdish threat! Accusations of their being “Zionist agents” were also leveled against them. The discovery of oil in the Kurdish areas of Syria motivated the Syrians to increase their intimidation of the Kurds prompting many to flee. With the area now ethnically cleansed the Syrians gave the land over to Arabs settlers.

At that same time the Iraqi dictator, Abdul Karim Qasim, was waging a war against the Kurdish Peshmergas, led by Mustafa Barzani (aided by Israel) who was seeking autonomy for the Kurds in northern Iraq . The Baathist government, in 1965, decided to create an Arab cordon in the Kurdish areas and clear the border area (the Jazira region) with Turkey . The implementation of the Arab cordon only began in 1973 under the rule of Syrian dictator Hafez Assad. The Syrian regime then brought Arab-Bedouins in and resettled them in Kurdish areas. Simultaneously, they deported about 140,000 Kurds from their lands to the Southern desert of Al-Raad

THE FORGOTTEN KURDS OF SYRIA

You lie that Assad gives the Kurds to Erdogan but YPG actual ally is your government in Washington, so it is your government that gives them to Erdogan.

I'm not an American, my people are the only ones who supported the Kurds through decades of Baath oppression.
In my opinion if Americans or Russians throw the Kurds under the bus, it will be a grave historic mistake, AGAIN.

Howerver if eventually Afrin is lost in favor of the main portion of Kurdistan, I can understand.
But the Baath party is no friend of the Kurds, that Assad left them no other option but to use his roads to reach Afrin is no generosity, he's simply using them for propaganda while Erdogan does the dirty work for him, like Vlad and Khamenai -killing the opposition.
The Kurds supply food to Syria, at least this is their claim when they say Assad lets them travel to Afrin. Assad never stopped supporting the Kurds, but they normally deny it. Syrian planes dropped supplies over Kobani, the Syrian army even began training the Kurds, ect. Who defended Hasakah from ISIS only to be thrown out by the Kurds after that? The Syrian army. Who only attacked ISIS when the Syrian army approached? The Kurds. The Kurds can be lucky they are still considered nationals.
And when you talk about friendship, the Baath Party is a unity party, YPG are separatists. If every group claims their own country, there would be no Syria anymore. Same applies for Germany and so many other countries. This is a point of view that many totally ignore.

The Kurds supply food to Syria, at least this is their claim when they say Assad lets them travel to Afrin. Assad never stopped supporting the Kurds, but they normally deny it. Syrian planes dropped supplies over Kobani, the Syrian army even began training the Kurds, ect. Who defended Hasakah from ISIS only to be thrown out by the Kurds after that? The Syrian army. Who only attacked ISIS when the Syrian army approached? The Kurds. The Kurds can be lucky they are still considered nationals.
And when you talk about friendship, the Baath Party is a unity party, YPG are separatists. If every group claims their own country, there would be no Syria anymore. Same applies for Germany and so many other countries. This is a point of view that many totally ignore.

You compare Germany to Syria...good luck with that self defeating rhetoric.
Germany is certainly becoming Syria in many ways.
I've seen the ghettos, and the police running away because of my middle eastern looks.

You, portray a govt that forces Kurds to take Arab names and stop speaking their language- as "unity".
Civil war as - "elections"...
This is exactly the reason for Kurds to get their autonomy or state - whatever they decide.
Away from that Baath stalinist madness. Sooner the better.

I've seen the ghettos, and the police running away because of my middle eastern looks.

You, portray a govt that forces Kurds to take Arab names and stop speaking their language- as "unity".
This is exactly the reason for Kurds to get their autonomy or state - whatever they decide.
No, Germany is a very good example. Look up a map from Germany until 1800. If every of those duchies ect would now claim independence, we´d have hundreds of countries instead of Germany.
And I don´t think the Kurds are forbidden to have their language. But again, we also have hundreds of German languages but except for High German none of them is official language.

No, Germany is a very good example. Look up a map from Germany until 1800. If every of those duchies ect would now claim independence, we´d have hundreds of countries instead of Germany.

Ok let's go with this,
did unified Germany systematically oppress one their local tribes?

BTW many of them ended up in separate states.

Ok let's go with this,

The time of "tribes" is up, if you don´t mind. There are tribes but their power is local and they are basically allowed to do what they like like everybody in Syria. Limitations are a thing of the past. Free media and political participation not based on religion or separatism are constitutional. There was even Aleppo Today, an "opposition" TV channel based in Aleppo. Would have been easy to take it out.

Ok let's go with this,

The time of "tribes" is up, if you don´t mind. There are tribes but their power is local and they are basically allowed to do what they like like everybody in Syria. Limitations are a thing of the past. Free media and political participation not based on religion or separatism are constitutional. There was even Aleppo Today, an "opposition" TV channel based in Aleppo. Would have been easy to take it out.

How is it up when tribal politics dominate all around the middle east?
Why are Emirates, even those without oil are calm and prosperous, while Syria is a mess?

Easy to talk about "free media" and "political participation" when half the country is expelled abroad and the other is murdered...

Ok let's go with this,

Why are Emirates, even those without oil are calm and prosperous, while Syria is a mess?

Easy to talk about "free media" and "political participation" when half the country is expelled abroad and the other is murdered...
So go back to your tribe, who cares. Syria is a Republic.

Assad didn´t expel them, terrorists did. Look, what they do in Afrin.

Ok let's go with this,

If only Assad let them go back to their tribe.
He merely serves them to the Sultan to get rid of any opposition.

Not to mention how the govt of his father treated Kurds.

Ok let's go with this,

You just repeat the same bs over and over again. How America reacted when the South "amerexited", is widely known. Damascus is calm in comparison.

Ok let's go with this,

You just repeat the same bs over and over again. How America reacted when the South "amerexited", is widely known. Damascus is calm in comparison.

You wanna compare the US to Syria?
That tree is too high and thin for You.

Give me the number of revolutions in the 200+ history of USA compared to just the last century in Syria.

Give me the number of revolutions in the 200+ history of USA compared to just the last century in Syria.
Exceptionalism. The Meddle East is a unstable region and every stable government should be welcomed.

Exceptionalism. The Meddle East is a unstable region and every stable government should be welcomed.

And You are trying to sell me Syria as a stable country?
Out of Your frigging mind.

Look Bleipriester , a guy has opened a thread posting gore photos of Kurdish people murdered in Syria by Erdogan.

And all You have is "hail great Assad".

I just don't get it, can't see how we can ever agree.

And You are trying to sell me Syria as a stable country?
Out of Your frigging mind.
Has been for decades and will be again.

Look Bleipriester , a guy has opened a thread posting gore photos of Kurdish people murdered in Syria by Erdogan.

You are making this up. In reality, you started the blame Assad game in this Afrin thread and now you complain because all you have to contribute is bs.

You are making this up. In reality, you started the blame Assad game in this Afrin thread and now you complain because all you have to contribute is bs.

making what up....? captain blei ? Assad has not killed
Kurds? Kurds are supposed to kiss his ass because he said that they could BECOME ARABS for BAATHIST GLORY?

We'll resettle 4 million Syrian refugees living in Turkey back into Syria, thereby forming a natural buffer. Feeding them for years has been merciful enough.
But before that we have to kill the terrorists.

DYrGk0XWkAI-rBK.jpg

We'll resettle 4 million Syrian refugees living in Turkey back into Syria, thereby forming a natural buffer. Feeding them for years has been merciful enough.
But before that we have to kill the terrorists.

DYrGk0XWkAI-rBK.jpg

Ekrem---- I am confused by your map-----it looks like caliph
erdogan is laying claim to something like 25% of Syria
??????. ??? he even wants the
Kurdistan area?

Forum List

Back