Old Things New Again: German Leader Misuses Christianity to Promote Agenda

Unfortunatly many don't take the time to learn what Jesus really said.

neo-neocon » Blog Archive » Merkel’s motives: what’s Christianity got to do with it?

"I’ve written previously about the Christian religion and the migrants here, in a more general sense. In that post I advanced some arguments as to why I believe that Christianity does not dictate the taking-in of all comers."

Never read anything by this author before, so I have no idea what he has written, but he is right about Christianity not dictating the taking in of ALL comers. However the implication that line indicates is that means taking in NO comers is prudent is also off the "Christian" mark IMHO. The current American policy of child separation then deporting parents to maybe never seeing their kids again, the bans on certain religions, all this vs actual need is also off mark. And here we are with no Solomon, or even the will to face up on the immigration issue. Although sometimes I do wish all this banning of immigrants had come up before your ancestors got here, weather.

neo-neocon » Blog Archive » Merkel’s motives: what’s Christianity got to do with it?

"I’ve written previously about the Christian religion and the migrants here, in a more general sense. In that post I advanced some arguments as to why I believe that Christianity does not dictate the taking-in of all comers."

Never read anything by this author before, so I have no idea what he has written, but he is right about Christianity not dictating the taking in of ALL comers. However the implication that line indicates is that means taking in NO comers is prudent is also off the "Christian" mark IMHO. The current American policy of child separation then deporting parents to maybe never seeing their kids again, the bans on certain religions, all this vs actual need is also off mark. And here we are with no Solomon, or even the will to face up on the immigration issue. Although sometimes I do wish all this banning of immigrants had come up before your ancestors got here, weather.
The fact you think Seperating children from arrested parents is something new displays your ignorance.

The fact you think Seperating children from arrested parents is something new displays your ignorance.
The fact you think it is OK displays yours.

The fact you think it is OK displays yours.
Stupid Strawman shows you're ignorant.

If you really cared about these people you'd be pushing to address why they had to flee their homes.

Forum List

Back