Old Proverb

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Old Proverb:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

2013 Version:

Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine, and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life…even after he's dead.

Old Proverb:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

2013 Version:

Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine, and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life…even after he's dead.

I don't think it's possible for dead people to vote in Baltimore. I've voted there, and they have put in place modern voter verification technology. :eusa_angel:

Baltimore's Voter Access Card

I am glad they have changed things... because the dead have a long history of voting there. They didn't have it out in the county where I voted.. so the dead may still have their say out here.

Forum List

Back