Old people look for Marshal Dillon on TV

But if they can't have Marshal Dillon, would they settle for My Favorite Martian?

Maybe Owen Marshal, Counselor at Law?

Do they still listen to Marshal Tucker?

:lol:

I doubt the folks I consider "old" do.

But since many of the younguns here would consider ME to be "old," (the little bastards), I guess the answer is probably "yes."

I suspect Festus and Ruth the mule did some things man and mule should not discuss on those long nights when Marshall Dillon was away.

Nobody can possibly be THAT old ... Marshall Dillon? Festus? Marsha Brady? I will, however, admit to pulling out the old "Dr. Zhivago" tape several weeks ago. :tongue:

Nobody can possibly be THAT old ... Marshall Dillon? Festus? Marsha Brady? I will, however, admit to pulling out the old "Dr. Zhivago" tape several weeks ago. :tongue:

Holy fuck. You are officially older than dirt.

Maybe that's why she calls herself Granny.

Course Dr. Zhivago ain't that old....at least not to me.

Now if you were a kid when King Kong originally came out.....or the Titanic sank....maybe.

Don't forget Beany & Cecil , they preempted the Beany and the "Leakin Lena' for the 1952 Democratic convention, live from Chicago, "I Like Ike" etc.

They used the opening theme from William Tell a lot in the old Looney Toons shorts. It was almost the standard opening.

Forum List

Back