Old mean beaten into coma for breaking up fight in baltimore county

That fool should have minded his own business. It would have been a simple everyday fight between two girls but NO he thought it was a good idea to go in and interfere. He just fucking made shit worse. Now his dumbass is in a coma.

He brought that beating upon himself.

There aren't "simple everyday fights" in our neighborhoods. Why are your people so awful?

Fights happen every day in America. A lot of the time it is between two people who both willingly engage in combat against each other.

If that dumbass in the OP hadn't interfered, the fight would have likely continued until there was a clear victor, and the the crowd would have dispersed as both the winner and the loser walked away with their drama settled. It is very likely that nobody would have been mortally wounded or fallen into a coma. Somebody would've got their ass beat, but they most likely would've got up.

This fool thought he'd go jump into a crowd of people he didn't even know and break up a fight that was really none of his business. Now he in a coma. He got what was coming to him.

By the way, how old are you ?

Mid twenties

That fool should have minded his own business. It would have been a simple everyday fight between two girls but NO he thought it was a good idea to go in and interfere. He just fucking made shit worse. Now his dumbass is in a coma.

I use a Hurrycane. That sucker is a coma inducer. BTW Goddess, this old man is far from helpless, just a bad knee. Got a swing like Babe Ruth.

That old man who was deservingly knocked into a coma likely felt the same way. Look where he ended up.

I use a Hurrycane. That sucker is a coma inducer. BTW Goddess, this old man is far from helpless, just a bad knee. Got a swing like Babe Ruth.

That old man who was deservingly knocked into a coma likely felt the same way. Look where he ended up.

You're either simply trolling to get a rise out of everyone, or you're insane.

Absolute horseshit. No one deserves being beaten into a coma. For any reason. Period.
Off topic but no some people do deserve it.

The linked article says the mob was mostly high school "kids".

It is interesting the disconnect we we see with lefties, when the "child" Trayvon Martin was self defensed to death, they ridiculed the idea that a 17 year old was a danger, or could even be a danger.

NOw when the "children" are victorious, they put forth the idea that it is the victim's fault for NOT expecting a bunch of "children" to be dangerous.

Absolute horseshit. No one deserves being beaten into a coma. For any reason. Period.
Off topic but no some people do deserve it.

This guy sure didn't.

That fight was absolutely none of his business. It had nothing to do with him. Then he goes in without any respect from anyone thinkin' he can just break it up without consequence?

Skin color is irrelevant. I've known blacks, browns, whites and reds who would have done the exact same thing or worse and beat him down or shot him for daring to intervene with a street fight that was their business, not his. Who the hell does he think he is? I am not happy that he is in a coma but I can certainly understand and admit that he brought it upon himself and thus deserved what he got.

There aren't "simple everyday fights" in our neighborhoods. Why are your people so awful?

Fights happen every day in America. A lot of the time it is between two people who both willingly engage in combat against each other.

If that dumbass in the OP hadn't interfered, the fight would have likely continued until there was a clear victor, and the the crowd would have dispersed as both the winner and the loser walked away with their drama settled. It is very likely that nobody would have been mortally wounded or fallen into a coma. Somebody would've got their ass beat, but they most likely would've got up.

This fool thought he'd go jump into a crowd of people he didn't even know and break up a fight that was really none of his business. Now he in a coma. He got what was coming to him.

Mid twenties

The man was doing his civic duty to break up the fight. Ever heard of a citizens arrest? Anyone who touched that man should be arrested. That's the law, not your PC shit.

Mid twenties

The man was doing his civic duty to break up the fight. Ever heard of a citizens arrest? Anyone who touched that man should be arrested. That's the law, not your PC shit.

He went and turned a simple fight between two girls into a fucking crazy ass situation about him where he almost got himself killed. The same would've happened to your old ass.

Mid twenties

He went and turned a simple fight between two girls into a fucking crazy ass situation about him where he almost got himself killed. The same would've happened to your old ass.

c'est la vie

That fight was absolutely none of his business. It had nothing to do with him. Then he goes in without any respect from anyone thinkin' he can just break it up without consequence?

Skin color is irrelevant. I've known blacks, browns, whites and reds who would have done the exact same thing or worse and beat him down or shot him for daring to intervene with a street fight that was their business, not his. Who the hell does he think he is? I am not happy that he is in a coma but I can certainly understand and admit that he brought it upon himself and thus deserved what he got.

You are blaming the victim.

I thought liberals like to solve differences without violence ?

In his mind I'm certain he was trying to stop a fight before it escalated to the other animals, that sure enough ended up assaulting him.
He certainly didn't deserve the beatdown that he received that now likely is going to cost him his life.
If he does die, murder charges should be implemented.

In his mind I'm certain he was trying to stop a fight before it escalated to the other animals, that sure enough ended up assaulting him.
He certainly didn't deserve the beatdown that he received that now likely is going to cost him his life.

I have never claimed to be a "liberal".

I have never claimed to be a "liberal".

True, nor have you ever claimed to have any common sense.

Hell yes he deserved that beatdown. The moment he walked into that fight assumin' he had any business breakin' it up was the moment he decided his fate. He had no street cred with anybody there. Everyone else supported the choice two people made to fight each other... and then here he comes, thinkin' he could just start barking out commands and everybody would listen and go away.

What in the name of Irkalla was he thinking

Last edited:

Hell yes he deserved that beatdown. The moment he walked into that fight assumin' he had any business breakin' it up was the moment he decided his fate. He had no street cred with anybody there. Everyone else supported the choice two people made to fight each other... and then here he comes, thinkin' he could just start barking out commands and everybody would listen and go away.

What the fuck was he thinking. Oh well, he likely won't be doing much thinking now.

And people wonder why I don't embrace change.

If he deserved it, why was it against the law to assault him ?

You're insane if you think an old man has a right to get beaten to death because he tries to stop a fight. He was trying to be a good citizen and prevent injury... This is ghetto type mentality. Pure lawlessness...

If he deserved it, why was it against the law to assault him ?

Because the old laws written when old white men were in charge of this country have not yet been overturned.

But soon...

Forum List

Back