Old Henry

• An action western about a farmer who takes in an injured man with a satchel of cash. When a posse comes for the money, he must decide who to trust. Defending a siege, he reveals a gunslinging talent calling his true identity into question.
    Shout! Studios

There is a very similar plot narrative, almost identical, in "The Vanishing" starring Gerard Butler. Pretty good film, but very dark. Watched it on Prime.

Even though I do have this film, but I will admit that I have not watched it yet because Westerns have never been my most favorite kind of film. I only have the film because country singer Trace Adkins is in it. Is he a good character or a bad one?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

Saw it last night. Meh.

It was okay, not a bad movie and certainly worth the time to watch, the actors were convincing, and Trace Adkins is unrecognizable from his singing days, as he's gotten fat, I liked the script and the two lead actors both were good, but it was clearly a low budget film.

All that said, I give it 7.25 stars out of 10.

^^^ Trace is now 60 years old and also you got to remember that he is in a movie and so his appearance has to fit whatever character is being played. Fellow country singer Tim McGraw gained 30 pounds for his character in the film named Four Christmases. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

Forum List

Back