Old Gospel Hymns - Building up Your Faith

I love the old Gospel songs that build up our faith but I also love newer music written by Phil Driscoll ( still this song was written decades ago ) For faith building - Skye- this one is bar none one of the best I've ever heard. This song does it for me. It's a keeper!

Phil Driscoll - Warriors - YouTube

This song presents the battle plan and the command to put on the whole armor of God. Found in Ephesians 6: 10-18 and today I am going to do a demonstration of that warfare by posting a thread called Testimony of an Ex-Satanist which will be a series in which Lucifer will be exposed on a level he has yet to be exposed - on this board - anyhow - and as I do not do that @ thing I will just tell manonthestreet and Marianne to make sure not to miss that thread because if they found this thread interesting they are most definitely going to find the one I'm about to do far more to the point. Concerning worship - who is who - and most definitely I would agree that Rock and Roll music has absolutely no place in the church nor in the life of a Christian ( it is the medium through which the demons gain access to the listener ) which is what I am thinking perhaps manonthestreet was eluding to in his comment. - Jeremiah p.s. I do not do the Ava Maria thing as I worship Jesus Christ alone. * I will make sure to put that thread up today ( God willing ) but first I have to pull a lamb out of the well on the Pentacostal Fire thread.
I do not get you. You slam kenneth copeland calling him a charlatan and anyone who listens to him better get before the lord to repent but you promote Phil Driscoll. I have nothing against either of them but you do know they are really good friends right? Phil has played and been a part of Kenneth's conventions for years. So by my way of looking at it you are supporting that person which you find to be wicked by association.

Forum List

Back