Old Dead Lies of Leftists

How many more times are we going to have to read these things? I see the lefties here trotting out these lies over and over. And no matter how many times they're shown to be false, they repeat them in the nexxt thread.
1) Bush lied about WMD
2) Republicans caused the bad economy because they obstructed Obama's agenda
3)The Rich support Republicans
4) The 90% top tax rate under Eisenhower caused prosperity
5) Republicans represent old white guys
6) The stimulus prevented a Depression
7) The stimulus created <insert number> jobs
8) Republicans worked to make Obama a one term president
9) The stock market and the price of gasoline are under presidential control
10) Consumer spending drives the economy
11) A higher min wage brings prosperity

We're not a consumer driven economy? So why do people like you keep saying we can boost the economy by cutting taxes and putting more money in the hands of consumers?
I've never said that. I've said the opposte many times.
You're just striking out all over here, arent you?
How many more times are we going to have to read these things? I see the lefties here trotting out these lies over and over. And no matter how many times they're shown to be false, they repeat them in the nexxt thread.
1) Bush lied about WMD

We're not a consumer driven economy? So why do people like you keep saying we can boost the economy by cutting taxes and putting more money in the hands of consumers?
I've never said that. I've said the opposte many times.
You're just striking out all over here, arent you?

You've said the opposite? You've said that the economy would be boosted if consumers had less to spend?

lol, let's hear about that.
Wow, you're doubling down on stupid. Havent you been humiliated enough for one day?

And I am certain Democrats wanted to see Bush re-elected, right?
Newsflash: every side wants the president from the other side to be a one term president. It's nothing new.

You just conceded your #8 is horseshit and you don't even know you did it. Good one.
No, idiot. I proved my case.
The Democrats all claim Obama's failures are because Republicans worked to make him a one term president. Like that was something new and special. In fact both sides do it all the time. It was nothing new or special.
You are a new and special brand of stupid, though.

All Democrats claim that? How would you be able to accumulate a record of ALL Democrats saying that?
I didnt see the word "all" in my post. Perhaps you'd care to point where it is. Or else shut the fuck up. You've already beclowned yourself enough in this thread.

The Rabbi didn't see the 'all' in his post, this post:

"The Democrats all claim Obama's failures are because Republicans worked to make him a one term president."

First one to find it wins.
Please post an example of a Democrat not saying that.

And see. The brain dead leftists cling to those notions, writing "its been proven" or "its true" for things that were debunked a brazilian times over.
Bush didnt lie
Obama owns this economy.
Admit it.
bush did lie. sadam hussein had no active wmd program, there were no mobile chemical labs, and the aluminum tubes weren't, according to our intelligence agency, for nuclear centrifuges but were instead intended for small rockets.

Look if a pressure cooker full of firecracker powder is a WMD, then Saddam had WMD's.

End of story.

Saddam is dead, and the Bush's are alive.

Praise God!

And see. The brain dead leftists cling to those notions, writing "its been proven" or "its true" for things that were debunked a brazilian times over.
Bush didnt lie
Obama owns this economy.
Admit it.
bush did lie. sadam hussein had no active wmd program, there were no mobile chemical labs, and the aluminum tubes weren't, according to our intelligence agency, for nuclear centrifuges but were instead intended for small rockets.

Bush was going off the intelligence he had. The same intelligence the Democrat controlled Congress assessed before giving Bush the green light to take Saddam out.

Give a rest already. The lies about Bush lying isn't working.

Bush didnt lie
Obama owns this economy.
Admit it.

Look if a pressure cooker full of firecracker powder is a WMD, then Saddam had WMD's.

End of story.

Praise God!
okay, but a pressure cooker full of firecracker powder isn't a wmd.

1) Bush lied about WMD

The U.S. economy is predominantly driven by consumer spending, which accounts for approximately 70 percent of all economic growth.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...g-and-the-economy/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Dumbass!!

Bush didnt lie
Obama owns this economy.
Admit it.

Bush was going off the intelligence he had. The same intelligence the Democrat controlled Congress assessed before giving Bush the green light to take Saddam out.

well no, he wasn't. he was going off of the intelligence he was choosing.
take for instance the aluminum tubes. they were claimed by the administration to be proof of nuclear centrifuges. they were, according to the cia, most likely intended for small rockets.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/03/international/middleeast/03tube.html?_r=0

And I am certain Democrats wanted to see Bush re-elected, right?
Newsflash: every side wants the president from the other side to be a one term president. It's nothing new.

You just conceded your #8 is horseshit and you don't even know you did it. Good one.
No, idiot. I proved my case.
The Democrats all claim Obama's failures are because Republicans worked to make him a one term president. Like that was something new and special. In fact both sides do it all the time. It was nothing new or special.
You are a new and special brand of stupid, though.

All Democrats claim that? How would you be able to accumulate a record of ALL Democrats saying that?
I didnt see the word "all" in my post. Perhaps you'd care to point where it is. Or else shut the fuck up. You've already beclowned yourself enough in this thread.

There. Expand the quotes. I made it big for you.
Well NY you make the Rebbi look like a Shabbes goy, you shtuped the shivindel es in toches like a parshoin.

Ever notice how obsessed cons are with the past? Is it they don't have any current accomplishments upon which to hang their hats?

Bush didnt lie
Obama owns this economy.
Admit it.

take for instance the aluminum tubes. they were claimed by the administration to be proof of nuclear centrifuges. they were, according to the cia, most likely intended for small rockets.

So there was a dispute. What does that prove? Not a damn thing. It merely shows there was a disagreement and no matter what the disagreement was, it was decided by a Democrat controlled Congress to go ahead and take Saddam out.

You morons try to lead people to believe that Bush acted on his own forgetting he had the full support of Congress.

Here are some more:

- The GOP opposed civil rights legislation in the 1960s
- We need to increase spending on education
- Taxing the rich is so that the government can invest in the middle class

There is only one solution to prevent party hacks from both sides from perpetuating wacky lies....

VOTER ID!!!!!!

(it even cures 'roids)

Bush didnt lie
Obama owns this economy.
Admit it.

End of story.

Praise God!
okay, but a pressure cooker full of firecracker powder isn't a wmd.

Tell that to the little asshole that is going to fry.

Ever notice how obsessed cons are with the past? Is it they don't have any current accomplishments upon which to hang their hats?
Another example of a typical Democrap accusing his opponent of what he does.

We have had six years of "all of Obama's fuckups were because of what Bush did".

You are just FOS, full of shit, on this one.

According to the Obamas, the Democrat base is too stupid to know there's an election this November.

Remember Progs, be sure to turn out on November 5th!

Bush didnt lie
Obama owns this economy.
Admit it.

So there was a dispute. What does that prove? Not a damn thing. It merely shows there was a disagreement and no matter what the disagreement was, it was decided by a Democrat controlled Congress to go ahead and take Saddam out.

You morons try to lead people to believe that Bush acted on his own forgetting he had the full support of Congress.
there was no real dispute. nuclear scientists and upper level analysts said they were for rockets. a junior analyst said they were for a centrifuge. they selected the intelligence that supported their pre-determined positions and ignored the analysis of experts and senior officials because it didn't. they then presented the centrifuge theory as if it was the only, the most supported, and indisputable.

that move was dishonest to say the least.

Here are some more:

- The GOP opposed civil rights legislation in the 1960s
- We need to increase spending on education
- Taxing the rich is so that the government can invest in the middle class
I haven't seen anyone claim that the GOP opposed civil rights legislation. We all know that it was a bipartisan effort lead by ideological Liberals and opposed by ideological Conservatives.

Would you cut spending on education? Then don't cry when students from Sweden and South Africa score higher than American students. Cutting education is like cutting off the gas in the winter.

If the rich don't want to invest in the middle class (and they certainly have shown that they won't) perhaps the government can redress the balance.

According to the Obamas, the Democrat base is too stupid to know there's an election this November.

Remember Progs, be sure to turn out on November 5th!
I walked right past the early voting booth in the courthouse yesterday.

I would not be seen voting with the scum that was there.

Made me wish I had put some Vicks-Vaporub in my nostrils first.

Two guys there were so drunk I think a match would have ignited their BO.

I think a person should have to have a notarized statement to vote absentee, and there should be NO early voting.

If you do not have the civic pride to take an hour or two to vote on the designated election date, you have no business voting at all, IMNSHO.

Forum List

Back