Old Cable & Regular TV - What Do You Miss?

All the shows that were "Recorded in front of a live studio audience."

Even some of those had canned laughter......

I do enjoy SNL when the cast starts cracking up...
That would happen on the Carol Burnette show too....

Variety shows like 'Laugh in' and the 'Carroll Burnett show'

I love Laugh In and Benny Hill!
I was shocked to see that Benny Hill got away with topless, unedited, girls on his show.

England

Different standards
Still on American tv

Yeah, but here in America, the naked boob parts were either edited out, or blurred.

You know, you can see naked breasts on a LOT of European shows, but that is because all the repressed Puritans and Christians were kicked out, and came here to form America, with all their repressed views of sin and nakedness.

Know what the best part is about European and Med beaches? ALL of them are top optional, and most of the times, the women elect to go topless.

Variety shows like 'Laugh in' and the 'Carroll Burnett show'

I love Laugh In and Benny Hill!
I was shocked to see that Benny Hill got away with topless, unedited, girls on his show.

England

Different standards
Still on American tv

Yeah, but here in America, the naked boob parts were either edited out, or blurred.

You know, you can see naked breasts on a LOT of European shows, but that is because all the repressed Puritans and Christians were kicked out, and came here to form America, with all their repressed views of sin and nakedness.

Know what the best part is about European and Med beaches? ALL of them are top optional, and most of the times, the women elect to go topless.
wasn't blurred when I watched.

and thanks for blithering on and on about how much you should be in another country

There are several shows that I miss, but the one thing that they have in common is the fact that they were on for a long enough period of time...all of them except one...The Glades. That show was axed after just 49 episodes all together and the final one that was put out there for us ended with a cliff hanger and I hate it! I want to know who shot the lead character, I love him SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and the beautiful Australian precious who brought him to life always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back