Old Area 51 Scientist Comes Clean, Shows Old Pics Of Aliens That Crash Landed

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Weather balloon my ass!

boyd-bushman-ufo.jpeg

Say, did he release any pics of that elusive source where you got the bogus quotes in your sigline?

I think its hard to say whether this man is telling the truth. I think there is probably so truth to what he has said and what he is making claims to, but there is no real evidence of what he is saying. I think its interesting that he came out and said things like this because you don't really hear of anyone else coming out and doing something like this. I would like to believe however that there is some capacity of truth is what he is saying. The alien photos may not be real, but they could be an imitation of a real alien that they did find. Also the other technologies he was talking about as far as the anti-gravity there may be some truth to that too. Although there is no way to check if what he is saying is credible at all I would say that the government probably tried to downplay this because there probably is some fact in what Boyd Bushman was saying about the work he did for Lockheed Martin.

Interestingly, there are in fact star systems 68 light years away with planets.

HD210277, HD33564

Known Planetary Systems

Travelling 68ly in just 45 mins is gonna be a problem though. :) Even allowing for warp drive, that'd be like...

5874589152000 miles in 1 light-year. Times 68 equals,

399,472,062,336,000 miles. Almost 400 trillion miles.

AT light speed it'd take 68 years (not including dilation effects.)

AT Warp 10 (10x C) 6.8 years
100 .68 years
1000 .068 years (about a month)
10000 (about 3 days)...

So Warp 100,000 or something like that :) While there's no theorectical limit to how fast you can warp space, our current bleeding edge theorectical drives are all maxxing at like warp 10. And that's on a drawing board, not a real thing.

It's nice to think he's telling the truth, but when you offer specifics that make it seem implausible I gotta think it's some poor old man whose brain turned to mush a while back. Probably how he passed the polygraph - he actually believed it but it was still a lie.

Last edited:
I think its hard to say whether this man is telling the truth. I think there is probably so truth to what he has said and what he is making claims to, but there is no real evidence of what he is saying. I think its interesting that he came out and said things like this because you don't really hear of anyone else coming out and doing something like this. I would like to believe however that there is some capacity of truth is what he is saying. The alien photos may not be real, but they could be an imitation of a real alien that they did find. Also the other technologies he was talking about as far as the anti-gravity there may be some truth to that too. Although there is no way to check if what he is saying is credible at all I would say that the government probably tried to downplay this because there probably is some fact in what Boyd Bushman was saying about the work he did for Lockheed Martin.
I believe the guy.

The mere fact that he was allowed to go public with this and not immediately "disappear" tells me that, if there is any truth to his story, any evidence is long since gone.

I believe the guy.
His supposed picture of an alien, is a picture of a well known toy. The evidence of this hoax is provided in the link you posted. What the fuck are you talking about? Did you not read your own article?

Forum List

Back