Olbermann Fired - Again

Keith Olbermann Fired For Breach Of Contract; Olbermann Responds To Firing | Mediaite

FIRED!! for Breach of contract. poor keef...:lol:

Keith-Olberman-FIRED-from-Current-TV.jpg

Found one...
Keith Olbermann FIRED from Current TV -- Replaced By Elliot Spitzer | TMZ.com
Keith Olbermann is officially unemployed ... again ... cause the political host has just been FIRED from his gig on Al Gore's Current TV network.

Olbermann had been hosting "Countdown" on Current TV since June ... right after he got the chop over at MSNBC.

Now, it seems he's once again pissed off his employer ... 'cause Al Gore just released a statement in which he explains, "[Current TV] was founded on the values of respect, openness, collegiality, and loyalty to our viewers. Unfortunately these values are no longer reflected in our relationship with Keith Olbermann and we have ended it."

Olbermann's show will be replaced by “Viewpoint with Eliot Spitzer” ... featuring the politician who resigned from office in the wake of a sex scandal.

rofl.gif

OMG! They replaced him with a guy who got caught in a sex scandal! TOO FUCKING FUNNY!

Way to fuck up, Keith!

Last edited:
A man I never watched fired from a network I don't get if I win the mega millions lotto tonight this will be the prefect Friday.

Never watched Countdown, but with Spitzer on I have another reason to watch Current besides their recent addition of Stephanie Miller to their morning lineup.

:lol:I bet you watch al sharkskin too....nobody can slaughter the English language like he can, its a riot. the comedic value alone should get him a spot on Comedy central.

Forum List

Back