Olberman signs off from Countdown

That kinda sucks....I am sorry to say....With the fairness doctrine kicking in soon, in order to balance this out Fox will have to cancel one of their shows.I think FOX will be forced to cancel a show of equal ratings.
Good bye Jack La Lane you and your juice machine show just got the axe.

My bet is that he really does have some sort of personal, long term issue going on. My bet is on health.

Despite what others may think, he really was successful compared to the alternatives that were available to MSNBC to put in place of him.

My bet is that he really does have some sort of personal, long term issue going on. My bet is on health.

Despite what others may think, he really was successful compared to the alternatives that were available to MSNBC to put in place of him.

When Rachael Maddow is beating you in the ratings, your health is going to suffer, no matter who you are.

He got canned because no one was watching. He became predictable, boring, vitriolic, and repetitive.

Its all about money, and Keith isn't a draw anymore.

I'm betting not.

You know the story...Company Prima Donna head case meets the new management, and buh-bye!

The statement (below) came without warning. The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell will move to 8 PM weekdays on MSNBC, and The Rachel Maddow Show remaining at 9 PM, with The Ed Show starring Ed Schultz moving to 10 PM. The move is simultaneous with new owner Comcast starting to show its hand over the broadcast network and cable after receiving FCC approval. "He's been very problematic," an NBCU source told Deadline about Comcast's attitude to Olbermann.

COMCAST MAKEOVER: “MSNBC And Keith Olberman Have Ended Their Contract”; MSNBC Making Right Turn Under New Owners? – Deadline.com

Maybe Keith can start a show on how to run a moneymaking liberal talk show?

When Rachael Maddow is beating you in the ratings, your health is going to suffer, no matter who you are.

He got canned because no one was watching. He became predictable, boring, vitriolic, and repetitive.

Its all about money, and Keith isn't a draw anymore.

Even at second fiddle on MSNBC, he's still one of their headliners.

*shrug* we'll see.

I'm betting not.

You know the story...Company Prima Donna head case meets the new management, and buh-bye!

That could be, in which case though Keith just shot himself in the foot with a 12 gauge.

I'm betting not.

That could be, in which case though Keith just shot himself in the foot with a 12 gauge.
:eek:
oh my
the violent imagery

Forum List

Back