Oklahoma gives a big thumbs down to recreational marijuana

It always make me wonder if potheads realize the smell stays on their clothes, their hair, etc.

My niece who will always deny she uses it, fills the room with the smell as soon as she comes through the door. Luckily I only have to endure it at Thanksgiving.

Bravo to Oklahoma! :clap:

Hopefully they won't go down the same road as my state has, where you give these people an inch, and they'll eventually be having it where people are openly shooting up hard drugs with no fear of being arrested.

State Question 820 Election Results: Oklahomans vote against recreational marijuana​

Bunch of big government loving authoritarians living there.

Sad to see

It always make me wonder if potheads realize the smell stays on their clothes, their hair, etc.

My niece who will always deny she uses it, fills the room with the smell as soon as she comes through the door. Luckily I only have to endure it at Thanksgiving.

Our son came home late one night reeking...he wasn't allowed to go out for a month afterwards

thats like the tobacco users....same thing.....

Sure makes the weed prices nice though....Like forty-year-old prices, so nice.
I bought some Sativa after I retired a month ago, a few grams at 32% THC, first time I touch the stuff in decades and I can't even do a one hitter, the stuff is so powerful. It's great.

How do you figure? Establishing a grass regulation board and swearing in grass tax collectors is an expansion of government that Oklahoma voters rejected.

Are they legally allowed to grow their own in their back yard?

Forum List

Back