O'Keefe Strikes Again: Man Offered Eric Holder's Ballot Without Showing ID...

If it came from anyone but O'Keefe it might be taken seriously

Then certainly you can explain, using your own grown up words please, why this undercover video cannot be taken seriously. No ad hominem, no red herrings, no emotionally based rants please. Just tells us exactly why we should not take this seriously.

Go on...

This is going to be hard...

Where was the guy ever offered Holders ballot? You claim that voter fraud is so easy that even Eric Holders ballot can be defrauded

The process is....you sign your name and they verify your signature against the signature on file. The fraud ran off without signing.

The process worked

Of course, had he signed that card, he would have been actually committing fraud, after which you'd claim we shouldn't listen to him because he broke the law.

What a twisted little world of false logic you put forth. It's really quite pathetic.

I have never met a Republican who opposes voter ID - only Democrats. Even Libertarians are in favor it it. Why is that?
it's not voter id's that are opposed, but the requirement that people have to go and get a pictured government ID, ones "papers" that is objectionable...Having to show that you live at the address that you are registered under is not a problem with me at all and this would have stopped Okeefe from the get go....it's forcing people who have lived their lives in this country for decades and in some cases have even served their country during war, that do not have a valid government issued photo ID like the old man in a story posted here at usmb a short time ago, that are denied their right to vote in the voting booth due to the lack of such photo id, that bothers me....

I have no problem with voting precincts requiring other forms of id....

It won't solve the problem of the dead voting by having a pictured id at the polls either....the dead can vote in mass via absentee ballot voting and this is where the voter fraud takes place, and this focus on making us all get a pictured government id to stop fraud is simply a ruse....while the REAL voter fraud is taking place via absentee ballot and via the registration process.

Illegal aliens have USA gvt id's with pictures on them....they have driver's licenses, so this law is not even stopping them from voting.

You pretty much defeated your own argument...you realize this?

Then certainly you can explain, using your own grown up words please, why this undercover video cannot be taken seriously. No ad hominem, no red herrings, no emotionally based rants please. Just tells us exactly why we should not take this seriously.

Go on...

Where was the guy ever offered Holders ballot? You claim that voter fraud is so easy that even Eric Holders ballot can be defrauded

The process is....you sign your name and they verify your signature against the signature on file. The fraud ran off without signing.

The process worked

You are so full of shit you are turning the pages brown. You might want to look through election stats to see how many times the county elections officers are held to account for totals that dont add.

My state alone proves you are full of shit.

You sir are full of shit..

Show me where in the O'Keefe propaganda video they ever got to signature verification. The video is a fraud. Just like everything else O'Keefe puts out

Go on...

The process worked

Of course, had he signed that card, he would have been actually committing fraud, after which you'd claim we shouldn't listen to him because he broke the law.

What a twisted little world of false logic you put forth. It's really quite pathetic.

All O'Keefe proved in his doctored video is that right wing idiots such as yourself will believe anything he tells you

The purpose of his little scam was to show how easy it is to vote under Eric Holders name. The first check of your validity to vote is to compare signatures. He never actually got that far did he?

I could do the same thing O'Keefe did with voter ID in place. I could walk up to a polling place and say my name was Eric Holder. Then, when they ask for my ID, say I left it in the car. Isn't that the same thing O'Keefe did and is screaming voter fraud?

I work the polls as a Election Judge Supervisor. The situation that O'keefe show in that video does absolutely happen. Eric Holder is full of shit. Everyone has ID. If they don't then we should be able to take their picture when they register so we can pull it up on our screen at the poll to verify who they are before they vote. I have seen bus loads of voters come in & vote with no photo ID. They have list of people who are on the roll yet have moved or passed away. We can't tell if these people are who they say they are until it is to late or not at all.

I have never met a Republican who opposes voter ID - only Democrats. Even Libertarians are in favor it it. Why is that?
it's not voter id's that are opposed, but the requirement that people have to go and get a pictured government ID, ones "papers" that is objectionable...Having to show that you live at the address that you are registered under is not a problem with me at all and this would have stopped Okeefe from the get go....it's forcing people who have lived their lives in this country for decades and in some cases have even served their country during war, that do not have a valid government issued photo ID like the old man in a story posted here at usmb a short time ago, that are denied their right to vote in the voting booth due to the lack of such photo id, that bothers me....

It won't solve the problem of the dead voting by having a pictured id at the polls either....the dead can vote in mass via absentee ballot voting and this is where the voter fraud takes place, and this focus on making us all get a pictured government id to stop fraud is simply a ruse....while the REAL voter fraud is taking place via absentee ballot and via the registration process.

Illegal aliens have USA gvt id's with pictures on them....they have driver's licenses, so this law is not even stopping them from voting.
I can appreciate what you are saying, but as Spock once said "the rights of the many outweigh the rights of the few, or the one". Hermits that live in caves need to get an ID and stop whining - or else get used to not voting.

Another issue is that once a person is registered , we do not require anything else from them - except knowing the name and address - for a person to vote. If I know your name and address (and you are a registered voter) I can walk in to a polling place and cast a ballot in your name. I don't think it is too cumbersome to require some form of proof that you are who you say you are. Seriously, we require ID for everything......

You pretty much defeated your own argument...you realize this?
How so? What does a pictured id have that having your electric bill and a recent pay stub with your name on it not work in identifying yourself as the person registered? Why must citizens who have lived their entire lives without a government pictured id be forced to get one by the gvt?

and why should you be allowed to treat citizens differently, making it easier for the wealthier to vote, who own cars thus already have a gvt pictured id, vs. the person who does not drive and does not already have a gvt pictured id, when the electric bill and paystub will work just as well?

In my opinion, this is just handing one more thing to BIG GVT and will come back to bite us down the road.

A cop could stop you on the street, suspecting that you have committed a crime, and BY LAW you are not required to produce any kind of id, let alone a pictured id....

The process worked

All O'Keefe proved in his doctored video is that right wing idiots such as yourself will believe anything he tells you

The purpose of his little scam was to show how easy it is to vote under Eric Holders name. The first check of your validity to vote is to compare signatures. He never actually got that far did he?

I could do the same thing O'Keefe did with voter ID in place. I could walk up to a polling place and say my name was Eric Holder. Then, when they ask for my ID, say I left it in the car. Isn't that the same thing O'Keefe did and is screaming voter fraud?

Yes, it's exactly the same thing...in your mind. In the mind of anyone possessing a modicum of logic and reason? No, not even close. Good luck with that.

The process worked

You are so full of shit you are turning the pages brown. You might want to look through election stats to see how many times the county elections officers are held to account for totals that dont add.

Show me where in the O'Keefe propaganda video they ever got to signature verification. The video is a fraud. Just like everything else O'Keefe puts out

That isnt the point moron.

The voting precincts have x amount of time for verification. Often unable to meet the demand on time set by the legislature.

You dont have the know how, to defeat me here.

Since it wasnt sent for verification neither of us can prove the points with this ballot.

But your dumbass is trying.

If illegal aliens can get government picture IDs, then why the hell can't legal americans? And for that matter, why the fuck are illegal aliens getting government picture IDs?

:cuckoo:How are you going to compare signatures when the poll worker has nothing to compare it to????????????:cuckoo:

That isnt the point moron.

The voting precincts have x amount of time for verification. Often unable to meet the demand on time set by the legislature.

You dont have the know how, to defeat me here.

Since it wasnt sent for verification neither of us can prove the points with this ballot.

But your dumbass is trying.

Show me what exactly O'Keefe proved with his fraudulent video

Did he prove that signature verification doesn't work? No
Did he prove he could vote under someone elses name? No
Did he prove that photo ID works better? No

Other than prove that he could walk up to the desk and say his name was Eric Holder, what did he prove?

:cuckoo:How are you going to compare signatures when the poll worker has nothing to compare it to????????????:cuckoo:

Listen to him, The system worked without it actually doing anything.

Must be the new autopilot that was attached to continuing resolutions

Eric Holders signature is in that book. When the pollster asked the phony to sign, he ran away

Proves a lot doesn't it?

If it came from anyone but O'Keefe it might be taken seriously

Go on...

The process worked

IF the process in D.C. is the same as here in MI, nobody compares one's signature to anything. They don't have anything on hand to compare it to. All they've got is a printout with the names and addresses of registered voters in the precinct. You claim to be John Doe of 123 Elm St., Our Town, MI, by putting that info on the ballot request form, sign it, they check the name and address to the printout, check off John Doe as having shown up to vote, and hand you a ballot. What happens later in the day when the real John Doe shows up to vote and they've got him already checked off I haven't a clue.

Only Democrats defend this fraud....amazing.
This shit is .....
erbbiw.jpg

Eric Holders signature is in that book. When the pollster asked the phony to sign, he ran away

Proves a lot doesn't it?

That isnt where they verify signatures numb nuts..................

How so? What does a pictured id have that having your electric bill and a recent pay stub with your name on it not work in identifying yourself as the person registered? Why must citizens who have lived their entire lives without a government pictured id be forced to get one by the gvt?

Bills and pay stubs don't have a picture on them. Anyone can take those papers in and vote as someone else. And since they're just paper I'm sure it's not too hard to just print out some paperwork with your name and address on it. Hell, illegal aliens already do this for identity fraud purposes, and to obtain those government picture IDs you mentioned.

Also, you need a picture ID to do many things in this country: driving, marriage, drinking and smoking, entering certain federal buildings, ect. Where's the outrage over those things? Why is one of the most important functions of our society excluded from such protections?

and why should you be allowed to treat citizens differently, making it easier for the wealthier to vote, who own cars thus already have a gvt pictured id, vs. the person who does not drive and does not already have a gvt pictured id, when the electric bill and paystub will work just as well?

Wow, so middle class americans don't own cars now? When did this happen? I know liberals have been screaming about the rich stealing the wealth, but I didn't know they were stealing our cars too??!!

Last edited:
In California, where I live, all you need to do is show up and say a name. They'll start looking in the book and they will volunteer an address. Say yes to the address and they will then ask you to sign the book. Which is no big deal since they have nothing to compare your signature with. They then smile and hand you a ballot. Then you fill out the ballot and place it in the box. Viola! Voting is done.

Bottom line- if you know the name and address of a registered voter (dead or alive!) you will get a ballot and be able to vote.

Forum List

Back