O'Keefe Strikes Again: Man Offered Eric Holder's Ballot Without Showing ID...

Care4all...why do I have to show my ID to get a marriage license then?
If memory serves, I had to show my birth certificate to get married, NOT a gvt PHOTO ID.

shoot my driver's license did not even have a pic on it, when I was young

F'n LOVE IT !!!! Well lefties what do you have to say now?

Crickets.................

:clap2:

How about this?

There was no voter fraud. He merely asked if Holders name was on the list. The actual VERIFICATION is through a SIGNATURE and the phony ran off without signing.

At no point was Holders ballot offered

You guys trust the word of convicted felons ?

If a convicted felon is the best we can come up with?

Looks like it.

If it came from anyone but O'Keefe it might be taken seriously

Then certainly you can explain, using your own grown up words please, why this undercover video cannot be taken seriously. No ad hominem, no red herrings, no emotionally based rants please. Just tells us exactly why we should not take this seriously.

Go on...

In a shocking new video, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates to the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, just why he should be concerned about lack of voter ID laws – by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s ballot. Literally.

The video shows a young man entering a Washington, DC polling place at 3401 Nebraska Avenue, NW, on primary day of this year – April 3, 2012 – and giving Holder’s name and address. The poll worker promptly offers the young man Holder’s ballot to vote.

Holder has maintained that voter fraud is not a major problem in the United States, and that voter ID would not curb voter fraud in any case.

Project Veritas has already shown how dead people can vote in New Hampshire, prompting the state senate to pass a voter ID law; they’ve shown celebrities like Tim Tebow and Tom Brady registering to vote in Minnesota, prompting the state legislature to put voter ID on the ballot as a constitutional amendment. Washington DC voting law is a federal jurisdictional area. Will the federal government take up the challenge?

US Attorney General Eric Holder's Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger - YouTube

O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®
why wouldn't showing your voter's registration card, or SSAN card and your most recent electric bill with your address on it that corresponds with the precinct information on the registered voter not stop the fraud?

How would they know it's you? You cant possibly be that dense.

F'n LOVE IT !!!! Well lefties what do you have to say now?

Crickets.................

:clap2:

How about this?

There was no voter fraud. He merely asked if Holders name was on the list. The actual VERIFICATION is through a SIGNATURE and the phony ran off without signing.

At no point was Holders ballot offered

Yes, those handwriting and signature experts from the government will assure no fraud occurs. They're stationed at every polling place, right?

When is O'Keefe going to show those wicked Dems committing fraud? All I've ever seen are clips of him and his minions doing so. That's like throwing chemical waste into a reservoir and claiming it's what "they" are doing all the time. At some point you have to come up with real evidence, don't you?

Gee...you guys think a 27 year old convicted felon who lives with his parents is trustworthy?

When is O'Keefe going to show those wicked Dems committing fraud? All I've ever seen are clips of him and his minions doing so. That's like throwing chemical waste into a resevoir and claiming it's what "they" are doing all the time. At some point you have to come up with real evidence, don't you?

Its out there, you just have to get off your ass and look.

It is common in the State of Washington to have a thousand extra votes then voters.

The Secretary of State has stated so. BTW he is a repub that has overwhelming dem support.

Then certainly you can explain, using your own grown up words please, why this undercover video cannot be taken seriously. No ad hominem, no red herrings, no emotionally based rants please. Just tells us exactly why we should not take this seriously.

Go on...

This is going to be hard...

Where was the guy ever offered Holders ballot? You claim that voter fraud is so easy that even Eric Holders ballot can be defrauded

The process is....you sign your name and they verify your signature against the signature on file. The fraud ran off without signing.

The process worked

Go on...

Where was the guy ever offered Holders ballot? You claim that voter fraud is so easy that even Eric Holders ballot can be defrauded

The process is....you sign your name and they verify your signature against the signature on file. The fraud ran off without signing.

The process worked

You are so full of shit you are turning the pages brown. You might want to look through election stats to see how many times the county elections officers are held to account for totals that dont add.

My state alone proves you are full of shit.

Go on...

The process worked

The woman was clearly willing and prepared to hand him the ballot...your fantasy world has not been kind to you. Later, he is wearing a bandage on his hand and asks if its ok if the signature doesn't match and the guy says sure just fill out this "special" ballot.

has o keife been arrested yet for admitting to breaking the law?
Why? He hasn't violated any laws.

He never identified himself as Eric Holder, so he was not illegally impersonating him.

He did not attempt to use the ballot that was offered him, or even to accept it.

Also, he has only recorded in jurisdictions that allow videotaping someone in public with only one party’s knowledge.

He is doing a great job at exposing how easy it is to commit voter fraud.

I have never met a Republican who opposes voter ID - only Democrats. Even Libertarians are in favor it it. Why is that?
it's not voter id's that are opposed, but the requirement that people have to go and get a pictured government ID, ones "papers" that is objectionable...Having to show that you live at the address that you are registered under is not a problem with me at all and this would have stopped Okeefe from the get go....it's forcing people who have lived their lives in this country for decades and in some cases have even served their country during war, that do not have a valid government issued photo ID like the old man in a story posted here at usmb a short time ago, that are denied their right to vote in the voting booth due to the lack of such photo id, that bothers me....

I have no problem with voting precincts requiring other forms of id....

It won't solve the problem of the dead voting by having a pictured id at the polls either....the dead can vote in mass via absentee ballot voting and this is where the voter fraud takes place, and this focus on making us all get a pictured government id to stop fraud is simply a ruse....while the REAL voter fraud is taking place via absentee ballot and via the registration process.

Illegal aliens have USA gvt id's with pictures on them....they have driver's licenses, so this law is not even stopping them from voting.

Forum List

Back