O'Keefe strikes again- Crosses border dressed as Osama Bin Laden-

For his next stunt, I would like to see O'Keefe try to plant a real bomb on a bridge.

For his next stunt, I would like to see O'Keefe try to plant a real bomb on a bridge.

Well..

Bratton: NYPD Has 'Very Good Idea' Who Put White Flags on Brooklyn Bridge - WSJ

Mr. Bratton addressed the prank, which some viewed as a serious security threat, on "CBS This Morning." When asked why the NYPD hasn't made an arrest in the case, which has prompted the agency to increase security on the iconic bridge, Mr. Bratton said "knowing's not proving."

Now that was impressive.

I see he chose the Mexican border and not the Canadian border.

Interesting.

I wonder which one is more porous. Hmmmmm...

He should have crossed the border as a twelve year old darkie gangster from Honduras with Ebola.

Remember when Obama and Holder sent untraceable automatic weapons to those violent Canadian drug gangs and were directly responsible for the murder of Brian Terry?

Our borders are safe and secure about as much as Iraq is secure and stable...and Al Qaeda is destroyed.

Wow! Wait until people hear about this border issue! It should be the lead story.

womp womp

Doesn't he realize bin Laden is dead?

Why doesn't he cross as Adolph Hitler? Or as a pimp?

I see he chose the Mexican border and not the Canadian border.

Interesting.

I wonder which one is more porous. Hmmmmm...

He should have crossed the border as a twelve year old darkie gangster from Honduras with Ebola.

Remember when Obama and Holder sent untraceable automatic weapons to those violent Canadian drug gangs and were directly responsible for the murder of Brian Terry?

PC be damned: Those FUCKING Snowbacks!

Forum List

Back