O'Keefe strikes again- Crosses border dressed as Osama Bin Laden-

I see he chose the Mexican border and not the Canadian border.

Interesting.

I wonder which one is more porous. Hmmmmm...

He should have crossed the border as a twelve year old darkie gangster from Honduras with Ebola.

Here we see Al Baraqi Hussein mocking, as usual.. and LIES.. LIES, AND more lies..

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting.

He should have crossed the border as a twelve year old darkie gangster from Honduras with Ebola.

Canadians like it where they are, and its far harder to get into Canada then into Mexico.

Interesting.

Canadians like it where they are, and its far harder to get into Canada then into Mexico.

No wonder, great health care!

Interesting.

No wonder, great health care!

I don't know what you are bitching about, my healthcare is just fine.

Interesting.

Since far left Obama likes to lead from behind, maybe he should give 72 hour VISA's to these illegals so they can cross into Canada.

Interesting.

Canadians like it where they are

I did not know Osama bin Laden was Mexican!

, and its far harder to get into Canada then into Mexico.

Biggest border threat to U.S.? Canada, not Mexico, report says

How Terrorists Use Fake Passports, Visas, and Other Identity Documents

Over and over again, investigators examining the Al Qaeda terrorist network point to a common thread -- the ease with which many in the network travel the world using fake passports or illegally obtained immigration documents.

Ahmed Ressam, the focus of this FRONTLINE report, was somewhat of an expert in fake passports. He used a counterfeit French passport to enter Canada and apply for political asylum. While living there, he supplied fake Canadian passports to other Algerians. And he used a fake Canadian passport under the alias of Benni Noris in his failed attempt to enter the United States and bomb Los Angeles International Airport.

Ressam recently testified that he was trained in these and other "security" techniques at one of Osama bin Laden's training camps in Afghanistan. He also testified that an Al Qaeda representative had recruited him to supply the group with false Canadian passports.

Ressam recently testified that he was trained in these and other "security" techniques at one of Osama bin Laden's training camps in Afghanistan. He also testified that an Al Qaeda representative had recruited him to supply the group with false Canadian passports.

Last edited:
doesn't this seem a bit simplistic to you, LGS? do you think all border security happens right on the border? i guess i'm lost in the point that he was making - is it that he found an isolated spot and was able to jump back and forth a few times without someone noticing? good for him.

You mean to say a man was able to sneak across the Mexican border without being caught? Are the authorities aware of this problem!!?!?!?!

:lol:

I guess O'Keefe didn't know that Mexicans are proving on a daily basis the border is wide open. He should read the papers.

You mean to say a man was able to sneak across the Mexican border without being caught? Are the authorities aware of this problem!!?!?!?!

I guess O'Keefe didn't know that Mexicans are proving on a daily basis the border is wide open. He should read the papers.

Yabut, they don't wear masks.

:badgrin: :cuckoo: :badgrin: :cuckoo:

https://www.projectveritas.com/

Damn! The one time we could have used some racial profiling and shoot-on-sight orders...

Anybody see a fence? Nope, for 1,300 of 2,000 miles. An open door is an invitation kiddos.

Congrats BTW James, you just broke Mexican law...

I'm guess ol' lawbreaker O'Keefe took a ride down a lonely stretch of border jumped into Mexico and then back in one of his ridiculous costumes.

This might have been news had O'Keefe actually traveled to Middle East and tried to get back into the US under an assumed Middle Eastern identity. Course that would have actually put him in some danger as well without the sensationalism.

Yabut, they don't wear masks.

:badgrin: :cuckoo: :badgrin: :cuckoo:

Ah. How could they miss a guy in a mask?

Not catching 12 year old Ebola-infected gangsters coming for our food stamps is one thing, but a guy in a mask should be a piece of cake!

Forum List

Back