Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

But they paid insurance and benefits...

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! Do you work hard to be this stupid?

Yes, they paid out the claims, after fighting the claimants every step of the way.

And then they fired people when they thought they could get away with it.

I realize you have nothing but lies and excuses. That's why you go to name calling an insults.

I like how you bitch, whine and moan and then finish it off that you got a job the same day you were fired and make more than ever, yet you find a reason to bitch and play victim.

Except I didn't say that. I didn't get a job the same day and the job I got paid less. But the way your boy Bush fucked up the economy in 2008, I was happy to have a job. People fired the same time I was found themselves unemployed for years.

And you see, that's the point. A good PResident, getting fired was no big deal. I lost a job (because the whole company went out of business) when Clinton was president and I had no problem finding a better paying one.

you see, the thing is, you can't separate what I do from what I believe.

I do what I have to do.

But I change my beliefs as needed.

I used to buy into the GOP bullshit, until I realized they work for the rich. Not the rest of us.

But until America finally evolves into a European Social Democracy, I have to work within the system we have.

Yeah...

Bet he's on welfare, with nothing to do except bitch and be a victim... and bitch about Republicans because he can't get a raise.

Never collected welfare in my life.

Also just took a new job that pays 26% more than the previous one. Also, my side business is having a record year.

What, you mean I can actually be good at my job without thinking racism and greed are good things?

Why, yes. Yes, I can.

Yeah...

Bet he's on welfare, with nothing to do except bitch and be a victim... and bitch about Republicans because he can't get a raise.

Also just took a new job that pays 26% more than the previous one. Also, my side business is having a record year.

What, you mean I can actually be good at my job without thinking racism and greed are good things?

Why, yes. Yes, I can.

So working is about the money, very Republican of you. Lol!

Yeah...

Why, yes. Yes, I can.

Maybe Bernie can take for all the lazy fucks on welfare...
BRAVESHART.jpg

Actually, no. Republicans think we should work to make rich people richer.

Democrats think the folks who actually DO the work should enjoy the benefits.

I'm sorry you don't get the difference.

I get the difference, you lie and play victim. Pretty easy to see the lies and holes in your story.

I get the difference, you lie and play victim. Pretty easy to see the lies and holes in your story.

Yes, all you have to do is ignore what I actually say and insert your own biases and fantasies in there. Works for you every time, Corky, particularly since you apparently have no reading comprehension abilities.

Kind of like you all pretend that you have Hillary this time, and then will be so upset when she walks away from this as the Next President. It will be classic.

Yes, all you have to do is ignore what I actually say and insert your own biases and fantasies in there. Works for you every time, Corky, particularly since you apparently have no reading comprehension abilities.

Kind of like you all pretend that you have Hillary this time, and then will be so upset when she walks away from this as the Next President. It will be classic.

The issue with you is you are caught in so many lies and then want people to still believe what you are saying is the truth. That pretty stupid on your part Joey Boy.

I have never said that anyone has Hillary this time, I have said the opposite, so apparently you are the dumb shit and can't comprehend what you read.

When you learn to tell the truth instead of lying all the time, then maybe I'll take you and rhetoric seriously, until then Joey Boy, on here you play the victim, you were fired because you were an asshole and a pain in the ass who blames everyone else for you plight in life. Maybe if you got you story straight it wouldn't be so easy to see through.

The issue with you is you are caught in so many lies and then want people to still believe what you are saying is the truth. That pretty stupid on your part Joey Boy.

I have never said that anyone has Hillary this time, I have said the opposite, so apparently you are the dumb shit and can't comprehend what you read.

When you learn to tell the truth instead of lying all the time, then maybe I'll take you and rhetoric seriously, until then Joey Boy, on here you play the victim, you were fired because you were an asshole and a pain in the ass who blames everyone else for you plight in life. Maybe if you got you story straight it wouldn't be so easy to see through.

Yawn, guy, i know you want to believe that it could never, ever happen the way I said it did. because it would just break your little heart if someone changed his mind on politics when they figured out the 1% is not their friend.

But sorry, guy, that's exactly what happened. I got screwed over by a company I worked for for six years because I had the bad luck to run up some medical bills. Now I'm back in that same industry after being out of it for seven years. Working with a lot of the same people. Most of them are glad to see me back. I've even had a conversation with the douchebag who fired me 7 years ago. (He wants to sell me stuff, so he's being extra nice.)

Yawn, guy, i know you want to believe that it could never, ever happen the way I said it did. because it would just break your little heart if someone changed his mind on politics when they figured out the 1% is not their friend.

But sorry, guy, that's exactly what happened. I got screwed over by a company I worked for for six years because I had the bad luck to run up some medical bills. Now I'm back in that same industry after being out of it for seven years. Working with a lot of the same people. Most of them are glad to see me back. I've even had a conversation with the douchebag who fired me 7 years ago. (He wants to sell me stuff, so he's being extra nice.)

I know it happens, it happens all the time. But you are a liar, I have caught you in so many lies, why would I believe you in this case. Sorry, you and Hillary can't tell the truth to save your asses.

I'm not buying what you are selling.

ABC_muir_clinton_jef_150908_16x9_992.jpg

Hillary's team has decided that everything they've tried hasn't worked. So maybe after ignoring it for months, then making stupid jokes about it, and throwing out conspiracy claims isn't working. So maybe they can stop their free-fall in the polls by issuing a half hearted apology.

So Hillary is sorry that everyone knew she had a private server and email address, and she's sorry nobody said anything was wrong with it.
Clinton on Private Email: ‘That Was a Mistake. I’m Sorry’

Oh, and then she claimed victim status.

Now that otta do it.

Clinton’s interview, her first national television interview with an evening news anchor since launching her campaign five months ago, comes after a rocky summer where she faced growing scrutiny over her use of a private email account and dropping poll numbers.

A recent ABC News/Washington Post poll found that 53 percent of Americans now see Clinton unfavorably, up 8 points since midsummer.

Even so, Clinton remains optimistic about the future of her campaign.

When asked by Muir if she will be able to “survive” the email controversy dogging her campaign, Clinton said she has no doubt that “I can survive it.”

“Of course I can,” she said. “I, as you might guess, have been around a while and there have been lots of, you know, attacks and counter-attacks and questions raised. And I can survive it because I think I’m running to be president to do what the country needs done. And I believe the American people will respond to that.”

Muir asked Clinton if there is ever an instance where she asks herself, "Why am I doing this again?"

"Of course. Because it's really hard," Clinton explained. "It's something that just demands everything. Physically, emotionally, spiritually. It is just 24/7."

Despite the challenging days on the campaign trail, however, Clinton told Muir she’s still having a good time.

“It’s hard, but it’s fun,” Clinton said. “Most of the things that are hard in life are fun.”​

Most of the hard things in life aren't fun, but we usually learn something as a result. Bet she won't learn a thing from her "hard times" or if she does she'll lie about it.

I know it happens, it happens all the time. But you are a liar, I have caught you in so many lies, why would I believe you in this case. Sorry, you and Hillary can't tell the truth to save your asses.

I'm not buying what you are selling.

Of course your not. You've suffered from butthurt from all the times I'e humiliated you. Here, this will make you feel better.

butt-hurt-1.jpg

Hillary hired a private firm that was not cleared to handle classified information to do just that. No one disputes that she had VERY classified information on the server they were hired to maintain, so it really doesn't matter what I call classified, now does it? That's the bottom line here, despite your feeble attempts to defend her.

You see, at this point, you're basically flailing around, trying to find something someone else did at some point that resembles what Hillary has done in a vain attempt to distract attention from her. Here's a clue for the terminally uninformed, it's not working. North isn't running for president, nor is Rove or Libby or Armitage. She is.

Not at all guy. I think you all are trying to make up an offense, not than an offense was actually commited.

I do dispute that there was 'highly classified' stuff on her server, but frankly, so what if there was. are you really trying to claim government servers, which get hacked 13,000 times a year, are any safer? Shit, dude, Hillary's server was probably safer because no one knew to look for it.

Point is, leaking "classified" information in Washington is an art form. Congress does it, the White House does it, low level bureaucrats do it.

Just not getting worked up about this.

Now, there are a WHOLE lot of good reasons to not vote for Hillary, but you guys need to present us with an ALTERNATIVE to her that is acceptable.

So far all you have is a Reality TV Rodeo Clown with a bad combover.
So, IOW, your answer boils down to you just don't care how sloppy and careless she is with national security. Something tells me, however, that you would not be so sanguine should a Republican do so. And, quite frankly, she is bad enough that a REAL rodeo clown would be preferable.

Hillary hired a private firm that was not cleared to handle classified information to do just that. No one disputes that she had VERY classified information on the server they were hired to maintain, so it really doesn't matter what I call classified, now does it? That's the bottom line here, despite your feeble attempts to defend her.

You see, at this point, you're basically flailing around, trying to find something someone else did at some point that resembles what Hillary has done in a vain attempt to distract attention from her. Here's a clue for the terminally uninformed, it's not working. North isn't running for president, nor is Rove or Libby or Armitage. She is.

Not at all guy. I think you all are trying to make up an offense, not than an offense was actually commited.

I do dispute that there was 'highly classified' stuff on her server, but frankly, so what if there was. are you really trying to claim government servers, which get hacked 13,000 times a year, are any safer? Shit, dude, Hillary's server was probably safer because no one knew to look for it.

Point is, leaking "classified" information in Washington is an art form. Congress does it, the White House does it, low level bureaucrats do it.

Just not getting worked up about this.

Now, there are a WHOLE lot of good reasons to not vote for Hillary, but you guys need to present us with an ALTERNATIVE to her that is acceptable.

So far all you have is a Reality TV Rodeo Clown with a bad combover.
So, IOW, your answer boils down to you just don't care how sloppy and careless she is with national security. Something tells me, however, that you would not be so sanguine should a Republican do so. And, quite frankly, she is bad enough that a REAL rodeo clown would be preferable.

Guy, I really didn't give a fuck about the whole Plame thing, either. (Of course, I still voted Republican back then.) I didn't care that much that Reagan sold weapons to the Iranians in exchange for hostages.

As far as "national security", Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same, all too willing to get us into fights that don't concern us for the interests of big corporations.

So i can't get worked up that Rove told the world Valerie Plame was a "spy" or that Clinton got an e-mail about North Korean Nukes we've known about for a decade now.

When you come back with something that should be a REAL concern, please let me know. Otherwise this is just trying to use the legal system to acheive what you can't accomplish at the ballot box.

Of course you don't. That's why you follow me around like a little puppy...

Yeah, Joey Boy is a lying scum, just like his hero Hillary. You can't hold a job and blame everyone else. We're you out of work two weeks or a few weeks? :dunno: Too many lies.

Forum List

Back