Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

I am so sorry that millions of americans who cant stand me misunderstood the basis of this email scandal where i had to delete thousands of emails that had the potential to embarrass me and cost me the election, but I still Blame Huma.
if Hillarys temper keeps getting more intense as now she is contemplating eating gaurd dogs, if I was Huma, I would be worried that I would be next on Hillarys dinner list.

Now Bush cost you your job? I thought it was health issues.

I could use small words to explain it to you, but you still wouldn't understand.

Or you can continue to lie, and tell us how Bush and the company you used to work for conspired to fire you because they wanted to ruin your life. Or you could tell the truth and tell us that you had a bad attitude, your work sucked and they fired your ass.

What do Armitage's loose lips have to do with Hillary's sloppiness?

But you Rightwingers didn't call for Armitage and Rove and Scooter to go to prison for revealing "classified information".

You didn't call for Ollie North to go to prison when he swapped weapons for hostages and then took the money and gave it to drug-dealing rebels in Central America.

You guys have a really, really loose standard of what is "Classified".
Hillary hired a private firm that was not cleared to handle classified information to do just that. No one disputes that she had VERY classified information on the server they were hired to maintain, so it really doesn't matter what I call classified, now does it? That's the bottom line here, despite your feeble attempts to defend her.

You see, at this point, you're basically flailing around, trying to find something someone else did at some point that resembles what Hillary has done in a vain attempt to distract attention from her. Here's a clue for the terminally uninformed, it's not working. North isn't running for president, nor is Rove or Libby or Armitage. She is.

precisely correct...hyperpartisan agitators trying to use perceived misconduct from the past as an excuse to allow misconduct today is about as weak an argument as I've ever heard.

most americans don't like or support corruption in government.

Period....

REGARDLESS of party.

[
Or you can continue to lie, and tell us how Bush and the company you used to work for conspired to fire you because they wanted to ruin your life. Or you could tell the truth and tell us that you had a bad attitude, your work sucked and they fired your ass.

Yeah, my work was so bad that they put me in charge of purchasing 12 million dollars a year of material for their biggest and most important national account.

Until Bush fucked up the economy. Then it was, "Hey, didn't htat guy run up $60,000 in medical expenses last year."

oh, just started a new job in the same industry. Making more now than I ever have before.

precisely correct...hyperpartisan agitators trying to use perceived misconduct from the past as an excuse to allow misconduct today is about as weak an argument as I've ever heard.

most americans don't like or support corruption in government.

Period....

REGARDLESS of party.

But yet you guys on the right still celebrate the guy who TRADED WEAPONS FOR HOSTAGES TO TERRORISTS AND GAVE THE MONEY TO DRUG DEALERS.

Yup, that's not nearly as bad as not keeping your e-mail in the right kind of server.

[

Yeah, my work was so bad that they put me in charge of purchasing 12 million dollars a year of material for their biggest and most important national account.

Until Bush fucked up the economy. Then it was, "Hey, didn't htat guy run up $60,000 in medical expenses last year."

oh, just started a new job in the same industry. Making more now than I ever have before.

Lol! Of course it is always someone else's fault. They didn't insure you? They paid it out of pocket?

Lol! Of course it is always someone else's fault. They didn't insure you? They paid it out of pocket?

NO, the insurance company paid for it. The same insurance company that let a 17 year old girl die by denying her liver transplant AFTER her father had paid the premiums. The same insurance company that paid its lowlife CEO a 9 figure retirement package.

Oddly, after we got these guys as our carrier, anyone who got sick, injured or pregnant was downsized.

NO, the insurance company paid for it. The same insurance company that let a 17 year old girl die by denying her liver transplant AFTER her father had paid the premiums. The same insurance company that paid its lowlife CEO a 9 figure retirement package.

Oddly, after we got these guys as our carrier, anyone who got sick, injured or pregnant was downsized.

Lol! Still others fault and still more excuses. Not sure what that all has to do with anything.

When someone is incapable of reason, as you are, insults are the only thing they understand.

But you keep pretending hte health care system is fine, and Bush was a great President, and whatever else gets you through the day of your failed philosophy.

When someone is incapable of reason, as you are, insults are the only thing they understand.

But you keep pretending hte health care system is fine, and Bush was a great President, and whatever else gets you through the day of your failed philosophy.

When someone can't except, responsibility for their failures and blame everyone else, it is tough to reason with them.

I never said Bush was a great President, more lies to not accept your responsibility for being a failure at a job you were fired at.

[

WTF???

You say you got fired for a MEDICAL CONDITION, and walked away from a lawsuit???

With the ADA, that was a sure-fire winner!!!

Got any other tall tales to tell us???

When someone can't except, responsibility for their failures and blame everyone else, it is tough to reason with them.

I never said Bush was a great President, more lies to not accept your responsibility for being a failure at a job you were fired at.

Yeah, except the company failed, not me. they fired 60% of their staff after your boy Bush fucked up the economy.

Oh, if your paint-chip brain damage wasn't so severe, you'd know the difference between the words "accept" and "except".

WTF???

You say you got fired for a MEDICAL CONDITION, and walked away from a lawsuit???

Uh, guy, I don't sue people. No point in making the lawyers rich.

Also, in my line of work, you sue, you pretty much destroy yourself professionally. No one wants to hire a buyer who gets involved in lawsuits.

It's not as easy to sue as you think it is. The process takes years.

I should also point out that the scumbags did give me a hefty severance package if I promised NOT to sue them. They knew they were in the wrong.

And next you'll claim that the insurance company your employer was paying premiums to actually RAN your company, and the employer couldn't switch carriers in order to look out for their employees, right???

WTF???

Uh, guy, I don't sue people. No point in making the lawyers rich.

Also, in my line of work, you sue, you pretty much destroy yourself professionally. No one wants to hire a buyer who gets involved in lawsuits.

It's not as easy to sue as you think it is. The process takes years.

I should also point out that the scumbags did give me a hefty severance package if I promised NOT to sue them. They knew they were in the wrong.
Why should your employer be worried about you suing THEM if your beef was with the insurance company???

There's something you're not telling us....

Forum List

Back