Okay, perhaps you were right.

If you find yourself issuing mea culpa after mea culpa.......and not learning a fucking thing......you might want to reconsider making declarations of any kind.

Unlike you, I don't have my head so firmly entrenched in my backside that I have to insist on my being right even after being proven wrong. A quality lost on liberals such as yourself is the ability to admit when you're wrong. Ever try it?
Get rid of the political pigeon holing, they are humans and all humans are fallible and have opinions....

If you find yourself issuing mea culpa after mea culpa.......and not learning a fucking thing......you might want to reconsider making declarations of any kind.

Unlike you, I don't have my head so firmly entrenched in my backside that I have to insist on my being right even after being proven wrong. A quality lost on liberals such as yourself is the ability to admit when you're wrong. Ever try it?
Get rid of the political pigeon holing, they are humans and all humans are fallible and have opinions....
Stop throwing HATE at pigeons. They have carried their load for centuries. If it were not for the role of pigeons in creating modern communications we'd still be using two cans and a string

Forum List

Back