Okay media if you called for Roseanne's firing then Samantha Bee has to go

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Days ago, Roseanne Barr tweeted what was taken as a racist statement/joke. She said Valerie Jarret was the offspring of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes.

Okay Media. If You Called for Roseanne’s Firing, then Samantha Bee Has to Go.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right most hypocrites don't get what is fair is fair. If one can't get away with it nobody should get away with it. Just another area where people are up to their heads in knee deep bs actions that keep happening. The people with right minds are SICK OF THE PC BS!!

Days ago, Roseanne Barr tweeted what was taken as a racist statement/joke. She said Valerie Jarret was the offspring of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right most hypocrites don't get what is fair is fair. If one can't get away with it nobody should get away with it. Just another area where people are up to their heads in knee deep bs actions that keep happening. The people with right minds are SICK OF THE PC BS!!
Why don't you boycott S. Bee's show then?

The C-word is vulgar, not racist. I'd fire her, yes, but apparently that's how we talk these days.

because that would be using a double standard which is what the left is being accused of here, firing/cancelling rosanne and then suggesting someone boycott samantha b instead of getting the same treatment is the definition of a double standard...the fact that you and the rest of the left are confused by that is why the left needs a donald trump presidency...btw, samantha b admitted her remarks were "INEXCUSABLE" and still has a show [or what passes for one].

because that would be using a double standard which is what the left is being accused of here, firing/cancelling rosanne and then suggesting someone boycott samantha b instead of getting the same treatment is the definition of a double standard...the fact that you and the rest of the left are confused by that is why the left needs a donald trump presidency...btw, samantha b admitted her remarks were "INEXCUSABLE" and still has a show [or what passes for one].
Racism is different from vulgar. If you have decided that vulgar language is bannable, fine. So far, I have been pretty vigorously disagreed with about that here.

Racism is different from vulgar. If you have decided that vulgar language is bannable, fine. So far, I have been pretty vigorously disagreed with about that here.

Racism and Sexism are pretty much the same. It's the hatred of how one was born and beyond their control.

That was easy, how else can I help you today.

No one should be fired, both women could do a better job of finding informative words that better describe there anger or dislike of the person, based on their actions not on there body parts or looks..

Sooooo you don't get the difference between racism and profanity?

Did Roseanne use profanity?

Did Samantha Bee comment on something over which her subject has no control?

Lemme guess -- you have no clue what I'm talking about.

ABC fired her before anyone had a chance to complain

Racism and Sexism are pretty much the same. It's the hatred of how one was born and beyond their control.

I'm not aware that either one employed "sexism". :dunno:

Could have missed it though. Why don't you elucidate.

You missed the papers the last few days then. It's been all over the news, or are you just being a feckless cvnt?

No one should be fired, both women could do a better job of finding informative words that better describe there anger or dislike of the person, based on their actions not on there body parts or looks..
Well, here you go messing up a perfectly good indignation thread by coming in and being objective.
It was up to ABC what to do with someone who made public racist comments, though, wasn't it? If I did that, I'd be out of a job, too, and I'm just a teacher. I wouldn't get a second chance to "learn" better ways to express myself; I'm not 14 and neither is Roseanne.

I doubt you even do. It's kinda how you roll

In order to find a Double Standard you need the same action in two different places, treated differently.

Two things cannot be defined as "the same action" merely because they both offend you (if they do).

I'm offended by both obnoxious radio commercials and by finding raisins in my cereal. That doesn't make them the same thing.

I doubt you even do. It's kinda how you roll

Yeah if you could, you know, go ahead and answer any of those questions, that'd be great.

Or admit you can't.

ABC fired her before anyone had a chance to complain
yep, no one had a chance to even ask for it to be done!

You missed the papers the last few days then. It's been all over the news, or are you just being a feckless cvnt?

So you don't know what you're talking about either. Thanks for clearing that down.

Forum List

Back