Okay...I'm here now.

Wow! What a bunch of great greetings! I appreciate everyone for the welcomes. Unfortunately, I am slammed at work right now but promise to reappear to engage in upcoming days.

-
I give lessons in staying up all night....three easy payments of $33.33333333 gets you my exclusive Private Message with explicit and easy to follow instructions. There's no need to post from work.

Not a Veteran but I am freedom fighter.

The greatest "vets" on the planet are the ones who retire successfully from ANY career. Let's hope they aren't a dying breed.

-
Just be a hawk...and support the troops, the vets and their families. They safeguard our freedom...and generate a lot of cash flow.

Wow! What a bunch of great greetings! I appreciate everyone for the welcomes. Unfortunately, I am slammed at work right now but promise to reappear to engage in upcoming days.

-
I give lessons in staying up all night....three easy payments of $33.33333333 gets you my exclusive Private Message with explicit and easy to follow instructions. There's no need to post from work.

Not a Veteran but I am freedom fighter.

The greatest "vets" on the planet are the ones who retire successfully from ANY career. Let's hope they aren't a dying breed.

-
Just be a hawk...and support the troops, the vets and their families. They safeguard our freedom...and generate a lot of cash flow.

Three easy payments, huh? Do you accept Confederate paper?:eusa_whistle:

Hello.

Masquerade told me to join. I've joined. Donations are welcomed.

Profile:

* Repub (old school)
* Male
* Half-Irish, Half-Atlantian
* 30-ish (or older)
* Iraq war vet (3rdID Mech Infantry)
* Argumentative gun owner (...and crossbows, swords, knives, sheep with sharp teeth, etc.)
* Brusher and bather (especially before and after sex with non-domesticated animals)
* Beer

Liberals beware. I'm an angry Bible-thumping, rave-dancing, hyphen-loving, gun-toting....uhh....educated guy.

Send all comments and questions to my publicist at Phuckital Publicity.

-

coool....welcome .... I've got some pretty sharp sheepdogs for yer sheep :D

HerdingTrialBerryville2009Sep073.jpg

Forum List

Back