Okay guys we are having an issue with spelling so i am going to set the record straight...Ballets versus Ballots..

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

The above video is of a Ballet, where people dance close and perform moves that make people happy.

ballotoriginal.png

The above picture is what is commonly called a Ballot.

If you cannot figure out which is which, i recommend going back to a private school where you can have a better education from any public school.

Thank you, this has been a non paid advertisement from Porky Pig...

----

Best thread of the day, it's still early but I challenge anyone to come up with something funnier.

While we are at it...

It is the “Democratic” Party not the “Democrat” Party

dear OP,

you forgot your arm band:

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime
And people like you are one of the reasons Ebonics was created. Instead of people learning spelling and grammar, the low brow uneducated "folks" who actually voted for Obama and Biden, just lower everyone else to their level of black victimhood, instead of making themselves better in their pursuit of white privilege.

cd7259fadb3ca7c1b581ac053961c4ab--black-history-facts-african-history.jpg

The above video is of a Ballet, where people dance close and perform moves that make people happy.

View attachment 422942

The above picture is what is commonly called a Ballot.

If you cannot figure out which is which, i recommend going back to a private school where you can have a better education from any public school.

Thank you, this has been a non paid advertisement from Porky Pig...

----

"They were soooo stupid that they only put 1 dot where Joe's name was and didnt bother to vote for any other candidate or proposition on the ballets. Man you have to be a kindergarten graduate to only know to put 1 dot on a ballet....

dear OP,

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime
And people like you are one of the reasons Ebonics was created. Instead of people learning spelling and grammar, the low brow uneducated "folks" who actually voted for Obama and Biden, just lower everyone else to their level of black victimhood, instead of making themselves better in their pursuit of white privilege.

sieg heil!

dear OP,

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime

sieg heil!
Man, you have some very poor educational skills, because when the Truth is spoken, you end up going full fascist on that person. Maybe you need to go take a private school session and learn some history, but i dont think you will, because progressive slaves cant afford the good life....

dear OP,

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime

sieg heil!
Man, you have some very poor educational skills, because when the Truth is spoken, you end up going full fascist on that person. Maybe you need to go take a private school session and learn some history, but i dont think you will, because progressive slaves cant afford the good life....

^ ' Man, you have some very poor educational skills, ... '

That needed a semi colon, not a comma.

' ... because when the Truth is spoken, you end up going full fascist on that person. '

The word 'truth' should not have been capitalized.

' Maybe you need to go take a private school session and learn some history, but i dont think you will, ... '

Another semi colon should have been used & the word 'dont' is lacking an apostrophe.

I'll let the non capitalized 'i' slide for obvious reasons.

' ...because progressive slaves cant afford the good life....'

The word 'cant' is lacking an apostrophe.

You should have put a period at the end of your diatribe.

And my financial situation is thankfully debt free.

I own my home outright.
We have 3 loan free vehicles ( albeit, they are older models )
We pay our credit cards in full every month; & haven't paid a dime in interest since Ronny Reagan got rid of the interest deduction tax option.
AND we managed to put our kid through university without a single student loan taken out.

YOU?

Last edited:
dear OP,

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime

sieg heil!

' ... because when the Truth is spoken, you end up going full fascist on that person. '

' Maybe you need to go take a private school session and learn some history, but i dont think you will, ... '

Another semi colon should have been used & the word 'dont' is lacking an apostrophe.

I own my home outright.
We pay our credit cards in full every month; & haven't paid a dime in interest since Ronny Reagan got rid of the interest deduction tax option.
AND we managed to put our kid through university without a single student loan taken out.

YOU?
So lets dissect what your achievements are.
You own your own home, was it stolen away from some black person?

Are those 3 vehicles part of the cash for clunkers deal? And are they GM products?

It wasnt Ronald Reagan that got rid of the tax deduction on Credit Cards, it was Progressive Republican George Bush 41 who working with the banks, put the onus on you to pay for their income, not them. It continues today with banks working with progressives to take their money to give to many of those banks that support progressive ideas. Obama gave Joe Bite Me XiBiden to dish out the bailout money and much of it went to banks too big to fail. Thanks Obama...

dear OP,

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime

sieg heil!

I own my home outright.

YOU?

^ 'So lets dissect what your achievements are.'

alrighty.

' You own your own home, was it stolen away from some black person? '

uh-huh.

maxresdefault.jpg

' Are those 3 vehicles part of the cash for clunkers deal? And are they GM products? '

2000 nissan pick up
2006 toyota prius
2006 toyota scion

' It wasnt Ronald Reagan that got rid of the tax deduction on Credit Cards, it was Progressive Republican George Bush 41 '

close enough.

' who working with the banks, put the onus on you to pay for their income, not them. It continues today with banks working with progressives to take their money to give to many of those banks that support progressive ideas. Obama gave Joe Bite Me XiBiden to dish out the bailout money and much of it went to banks too big to fail. Thanks Obama... '
there never should be a too big to fail policy - no matter who is in office.

but don't hand me a bunch of 'progressive' anything when it comes to wall st.

mnuchin-97c165ae-ca70-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d.jpg

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Last edited:
dear OP,

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime

sieg heil!

I own my home outright.

YOU?

alrighty.

uh-huh.

maxresdefault.jpg

' Are those 3 vehicles part of the cash for clunkers deal? And are they GM products? '

2000 nissan pick up
2006 toyota prius
2006 toyota scion

' It wasnt Ronald Reagan that got rid of the tax deduction on Credit Cards, it was Progressive Republican George Bush 41 '

close enough.

' who working with the banks, put the onus on you to pay for their income, not them. It continues today with banks working with progressives to take their money to give to many of those banks that support progressive ideas. Obama gave Joe Bite Me XiBiden to dish out the bailout money and much of it went to banks too big to fail. Thanks Obama... '

DRAIN THE SWAMP!
The swamp lives on forever. Now the future potus IS a swamp creature.

dear OP,

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime

sieg heil!

I own my home outright.

YOU?

alrighty.

uh-huh.

maxresdefault.jpg

2000 nissan pick up
2006 toyota prius
2006 toyota scion

close enough.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

not even close.

dear OP,

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime

sieg heil!

I own my home outright.

YOU?

alrighty.

uh-huh.

maxresdefault.jpg

2000 nissan pick up
2006 toyota prius
2006 toyota scion

close enough.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

not even close.
Spot on. If you think a low IQ senator in DC for 50 years isn’t a swamp creature, you’re purposely ignoring reality. Open your eyes!!!

dear OP,

View attachment 422946

sincerely,
playtime

sieg heil!

I own my home outright.

YOU?

alrighty.

uh-huh.

maxresdefault.jpg

2000 nissan pick up
2006 toyota prius
2006 toyota scion

close enough.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!
Wall, street? Parrot talking points again? Do you know that unions have much of their retirements investing in Wall Street. Do you hate unions?

Forum List

Back