OK USMB Democrats.....Choose your poison

Which Republican do you most want to run against?

• Total voters
Trump, but he's not a Republican. In a two-party (AKA rigged) system no third-party can win.
all the more reason to not vote for one of the 2 parties....
A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary. Godspeed...
how can a vote for trump be a vote for hillary?....you will have to explain that one....Godspeed....
Trump can't win so voting for him means the GOP loses.

Trump, but he's not a Republican. In a two-party (AKA rigged) system no third-party can win.
how can a vote for trump be a vote for hillary?....you will have to explain that one....Godspeed....
so if 100 million people vote for trump,hillery still wins?...is that what you are saying?....

I imagine the lefties would favor Bush or Carson.

carson nor bush has a shot.

I want her to kick the bejesus out of cruz or the Donald.
i want bernie to kick the bejesus out of hillery....

because then a republican can win? meh..... I wil nevernevernevernevernever vote for an anti-choice theocrat. never.
i cant stand hillery jill....sorry.....i voted for bill twice,but i wont even consider her....actually i wont be considering no one running today....they are all either to dam old and all of them are half ass candidates....so far this century we have had 2 half ass presidents,so whoever gets in this time,the trend just continues....

because then a republican can win? meh..... I wil nevernevernevernevernever vote for an anti-choice theocrat. never.
i cant stand hillery jill....sorry.....i voted for bill twice,but i wont even consider her....actually i wont be considering no one running today....they are all either to dam old and all of them are half ass candidates....so far this century we have had 2 half ass presidents,so whoever gets in this time,the trend just continues....

your vote is yours to spend, harry. as I said. she wins. Bernie doesn't, imo. and I will never again vote for a republican until they cut loose the loons and theocrats and go back to being actual normal people.

and I will never give my vote to someone who thinks it's government's business to make people's personal decisions for them while whining that gubmint is too big.

so if 100 million people vote for trump,hillery still wins?...is that what you are saying?....
Nope.

Nope.
well than you have no idea what you are talking about.....if i vote for trump how does hillery automatically get a vote,which is what you were telling me..."a vote for trump is a vote for hillery"......

Nope.
well than you have no idea what you are talking about.....if i vote for trump how does hillery automatically get a vote,which is what you were telling me..."a vote for trump is a vote for hillery"......
If you vote for Trump in the Primary, you are ensuring a Hillary win in November

Nope.
If you vote for Trump in the Primary, you are ensuring a Hillary win in November
lots of people did not think clinton could beat bush,many were unsure of obama when he first ran....many thought gore would easily beat bush.....anything can happen RW....bernie could end up beating clinton....

I'd think the Dems would most want to run against Cruz, least against Kasich.

Most of my liberal friends seem to be hoping either for Trump or Cruz. Seems they all feel like either candidate makes for a nearly 100% chance of a Democratic victory. From what I gather, the difference between them wanting one or the other is based on how much they fear the possibility of a one in a million shot. Some feel like the off chance of Trump winning is too dangerous, and so they hope for Cruz to get nominated. Others feel like the off chance of Cruz winning is much better than the off chance of Trump winning, and that that is too dangerous to gamble with; those people seem to prefer Trump getting nominated.

I'd think the Dems would most want to run against Cruz, least against Kasich.

Most of my liberal friends seem to be hoping either for Trump or Cruz. Seems they all feel like either candidate makes for a nearly 100% chance of a Democratic victory. From what I gather, the difference between them wanting one or the other is based on how much they fear the possibility of a one in a million shot. Some feel like the off chance of Trump winning is too dangerous, and so they hope for Cruz to get nominated. Others feel like the off chance of Cruz winning is much better than the off chance of Trump winning, and that that is too dangerous to gamble with; those people seem to prefer Trump getting nominated.
Yeah, I don't know if it would be smart for the Democrats to make assumptions about Trump. The guy is the wild card of all wild cards.

Trump made noise about making a third party run if the RNC doesn't stop loading the debates with anti-Trump spectators. Won't that take votes primarily from the Republicans, ensuring a Democrat win?
Yep...

Since he's a dem, how would that take votes away from the Rs? More dems would be inclined to vote for him wouldn't they. Y'all keep saying that he's for abortion, single payer etc....champion lib issues.
Are any Dems supporting Trump? So few no one will notice. He doesn't play to their fears like he does the GOPers.
I think Trump would do the least amount of damage to the country of the GOP nominees. The senate and congress won't let him do anything crazy, especially since at least the senate will be under Dem control. And so what if he builds a wall? Sure it makes us look bad and will be a waste of money but it won't actually affect anything.

And anyways imagine all the ammo whoever the Dem candidate is will have against him during the general election. That's the guy we want to run against.
Another fool who doesn't think Republicans don't have any ammo to use against Hillary or Bernie.

your vote is yours to spend, harry. as I said. she wins. Bernie doesn't, imo. and I will never again vote for a republican until they cut loose the loons and theocrats and go back to being actual normal people.

and I will never give my vote to someone who thinks it's government's business to make people's personal decisions for them while whining that gubmint is too big.

So you don't think healthcare is a personal choice?

Nope.

whistling past the graveyard. If Dims really thought Trump was so easily beatable, they wouldn't be attacking him at every opportunity.

Trump made noise about making a third party run if the RNC doesn't stop loading the debates with anti-Trump spectators. Won't that take votes primarily from the Republicans, ensuring a Democrat win?
Yep...

Since he's a dem, how would that take votes away from the Rs? More dems would be inclined to vote for him wouldn't they. Y'all keep saying that he's for abortion, single payer etc....champion lib issues.
Are any Dems supporting Trump? So few no one will notice. He doesn't play to their fears like he does the GOPers.
I think Trump would do the least amount of damage to the country of the GOP nominees. The senate and congress won't let him do anything crazy, especially since at least the senate will be under Dem control. And so what if he builds a wall? Sure it makes us look bad and will be a waste of money but it won't actually affect anything.

And anyways imagine all the ammo whoever the Dem candidate is will have against him during the general election. That's the guy we want to run against.
Another fool who doesn't think Republicans don't have any ammo to use against Hillary or Bernie.
Republicans have been wasting their ammo on Hillary for 30 years. Just wait until Trumps quotes are played over and over in attack ads across the country.

Republicans have been wasting their ammo on Hillary for 30 years. Just wait until Trumps quotes are played over and over in attack ads across the country.
What-Difference-Does-it-Make.jpg

Yep...

BENGHAZI!

Forum List

Back