OK USMB Democrats.....Choose your poison

Which Republican do you most want to run against?

• Total voters
Trump can't win so voting for him means the GOP loses.
so if 100 million people vote for trump,hillery still wins?...is that what you are saying?....
Nope.
well than you have no idea what you are talking about.....if i vote for trump how does hillery automatically get a vote,which is what you were telling me..."a vote for trump is a vote for hillery"......
If you vote for Trump in the Primary, you are ensuring a Hillary win in November

whistling past the graveyard. If Dims really thought Trump was so easily beatable, they wouldn't be attacking him at every opportunity.
How is Trump doing in building his coalition?
Bush backers going to jump to his support? How about Cruz?
He has staked out his coalition of batshit crazy Republicans and driven everyone else away

The coalition of the batshit crazy is not enough to defeat Hillary

What-Difference-Does-it-Make.jpg

kwk4gcA.jpg

I imagine the lefties would favor Bush or Carson.
I actually would prefer Cruz. He is tactless like Trump and has no friends in the Republican mainstream, again like Trump. But Cruz has a record to run against, unlike Trump.

Government shutdowns, Olympic sized petulence, uncompromising ideologue and an ulikeable quality that makes Joe McCarthy seem like Willard Scott. The champion of the contemporary Conservative, running Cruz before the entire nation would give the Tea Party types the comeuppance they so richly deserve. His defeat would set Conservatism back twenty years, just as Barry Goldwater's defeat in 1964 did.

If you want the greatest victory, you must vanquish the greatest foe.

Since he's a dem, how would that take votes away from the Rs? More dems would be inclined to vote for him wouldn't they. Y'all keep saying that he's for abortion, single payer etc....champion lib issues.
Are any Dems supporting Trump? So few no one will notice. He doesn't play to their fears like he does the GOPers.
I think Trump would do the least amount of damage to the country of the GOP nominees. The senate and congress won't let him do anything crazy, especially since at least the senate will be under Dem control. And so what if he builds a wall? Sure it makes us look bad and will be a waste of money but it won't actually affect anything.

And anyways imagine all the ammo whoever the Dem candidate is will have against him during the general election. That's the guy we want to run against.
Another fool who doesn't think Republicans don't have any ammo to use against Hillary or Bernie.
Republicans have been wasting their ammo on Hillary for 30 years. Just wait until Trumps quotes are played over and over in attack ads across the country.
well so far i have been seeing hillary on the TV it seems like every fucking 10 minutes....its making me despise her even more than i do now.....i aint seen a trump one yet...

I'd think the Dems would most want to run against Cruz, least against Kasich.

Kaisch is the only one to fear.... All the other have lied too much or are batshit crazy...
Kaisch is actually smart and knows how to get things done in Government.

so if 100 million people vote for trump,hillery still wins?...is that what you are saying?....
Nope.
well than you have no idea what you are talking about.....if i vote for trump how does hillery automatically get a vote,which is what you were telling me..."a vote for trump is a vote for hillery"......
If you vote for Trump in the Primary, you are ensuring a Hillary win in November
lots of people did not think clinton could beat bush,many were unsure of obama when he first ran....many thought gore would easily beat bush.....anything can happen RW....bernie could end up beating clinton....

But all those candidates didnt start by insulting and alienating huge sections of US society... Trump has energised the base alright but by using hate filled retoric... Independents don't like that...

Nope.
lots of people did not think clinton could beat bush,many were unsure of obama when he first ran....many thought gore would easily beat bush.....anything can happen RW....bernie could end up beating clinton....

But all those candidates didnt start by insulting and alienating huge sections of US society... Trump has energised the base alright but by using hate filled retoric... Independents don't like that...
well as far as i am concerned no matter which one of these people gets in,we just get our 3rd half-assed president in a row.....

Since he's a dem, how would that take votes away from the Rs? More dems would be inclined to vote for him wouldn't they. Y'all keep saying that he's for abortion, single payer etc....champion lib issues.
Are any Dems supporting Trump? So few no one will notice. He doesn't play to their fears like he does the GOPers.
I think Trump would do the least amount of damage to the country of the GOP nominees. The senate and congress won't let him do anything crazy, especially since at least the senate will be under Dem control. And so what if he builds a wall? Sure it makes us look bad and will be a waste of money but it won't actually affect anything.

And anyways imagine all the ammo whoever the Dem candidate is will have against him during the general election. That's the guy we want to run against.
Another fool who doesn't think Republicans don't have any ammo to use against Hillary or Bernie.
Republicans have been wasting their ammo on Hillary for 30 years. Just wait until Trumps quotes are played over and over in attack ads across the country.
well so far i have been seeing hillary on the TV it seems like every fucking 10 minutes....its making me despise her even more than i do now.....i aint seen a trump one yet...

The more the public sees of her, the more they dislike her. I predict the greatest political defeat ever witnessed.

Kaisch is the only one to fear.... All the other have lied too much or are batshit crazy...
Kaisch is actually smart and knows how to get things done in Government.

I respect Kasich because he has avoided putting on the clown makeup

Most of my liberal friends seem to be hoping either for Trump or Cruz. Seems they all feel like either candidate makes for a nearly 100% chance of a Democratic victory. From what I gather, the difference between them wanting one or the other is based on how much they fear the possibility of a one in a million shot. Some feel like the off chance of Trump winning is too dangerous, and so they hope for Cruz to get nominated. Others feel like the off chance of Cruz winning is much better than the off chance of Trump winning, and that that is too dangerous to gamble with; those people seem to prefer Trump getting nominated.
Yeah, I don't know if it would be smart for the Democrats to make assumptions about Trump. The guy is the wild card of all wild cards.

Trump is smart as a sales guy but after he does his Monorail Song routine it fall to ashes...

Thing is Clinton has been running almost as the only Democrat for the last 6 months... She can't attack anyone really... When it is boiled down to just two of them and she can direct towards Trump's past then he signed deals with his mouth that he just can't cash...

Example:

After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon. "Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried. What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants. “Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’
In a 1993 book Lost Tycoon and the Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, which drew from a deposition taken during her divorce from Trump, Ivana described a horrific scene with her ex-husband.

And when asked:
You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.
In response to this story, lawyer Michael Cohen, a special counsel for The Trump Organization

Well there goes the Women's vote

Most of my liberal friends seem to be hoping either for Trump or Cruz. Seems they all feel like either candidate makes for a nearly 100% chance of a Democratic victory. From what I gather, the difference between them wanting one or the other is based on how much they fear the possibility of a one in a million shot. Some feel like the off chance of Trump winning is too dangerous, and so they hope for Cruz to get nominated. Others feel like the off chance of Cruz winning is much better than the off chance of Trump winning, and that that is too dangerous to gamble with; those people seem to prefer Trump getting nominated.
Yeah, I don't know if it would be smart for the Democrats to make assumptions about Trump. The guy is the wild card of all wild cards.

Trump is smart as a sales guy but after he does his Monorail Song routine it fall to ashes...

Thing is Clinton has been running almost as the only Democrat for the last 6 months... She can't attack anyone really... When it is boiled down to just two of them and she can direct towards Trump's past then he signed deals with his mouth that he just can't cash...

Example:

After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon. "Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried. What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants. “Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’
In a 1993 book Lost Tycoon and the Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, which drew from a deposition taken during her divorce from Trump, Ivana described a horrific scene with her ex-husband.

And when asked:
You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.
In response to this story, lawyer Michael Cohen, a special counsel for The Trump Organization

Is that how Trump ended up with a hooker for his current wife?

Guess she is used to being treated like that

Example:

And when asked:

There are many similiar stories about Hillary in that regard. I don't think she wants to go there. Trump already shut her down on the "war against women" issue

Example:

And when asked:

Is that how Trump ended up with a hooker for his current wife?

Guess she is used to being treated like that

Are you one of the morons whose always bleating about the "war against women?"

Nope.

whistling past the graveyard. If Dims really thought Trump was so easily beatable, they wouldn't be attacking him at every opportunity.

We attack him because he deserves it

Forum List

Back