Ok, this nearly caused me to choke on my lunch...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
There is a REAL school principal with the last name Skinner. It would be TOO coincidental if his first name was Seymore (sp?), but alas...his first name is Richard-still funny though (ie Dick Skinner). This guy is actually the principal of my hubby's old elementary school. I was just looking for teachers to see if they are still at my old schools, and I came acorss this. I nearly choked on my lunch.

here's the proof:
http://www.moundsviewschools.org/belair/
it brings you to the homepage of the school. then just click on 'staff directory 3/4 down the left side.

fuzzykitten99 said:
There is a REAL school principal with the last name Skinner. It would be TOO coincidental if his first name was Seymore (sp?), but alas...his first name is Richard-still funny though (ie Dick Skinner). This guy is actually the principal of my hubby's old elementary school. I was just looking for teachers to see if they are still at my old schools, and I came acorss this. I nearly choked on my lunch.

here's the proof:
http://www.moundsviewschools.org/belair/
it brings you to the homepage of the school. then just click on 'staff directory 3/4 down the left side.

Man, I hope he never served in the military. The DI's would have a field day with a name like that!

Mr. P said:
That'l teach ya bout thinkin Dick Skinner stuff while eating lunch! Witch!:rotflmao:

i wasn't thinking about that! I thought the fact that he's Principal Skinner was funny enough. His first name just added to the hunor.

I called my hubby to ask him who his principals were when he was there, and then i told him the current principal...being we are big simpsons fans, he started laughing and didn't stop for about a minute.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i wasn't thinking about that! I thought the fact that he's Principal Skinner was funny enough. His first name just added to the hunor.

I called my hubby to ask him who his principals were when he was there, and then i told him the current principal...being we are big simpsons fans, he started laughing and didn't stop for about a minute.

I was jokin Fuzzy.

fuzzykitten99 said:
There is a REAL school principal..... (ie Dick Skinner).

That's too funny.

I have a dr by the name Savage; G.L. Savage.

Dick Skinner - poor guy!

If I was Dick Trickle, NASCAR driver, I'd change my name. His fans have a web site "The Dick Trickle Fan Club" :laugh: Those NASCAR fans are wacky.

Said1 said:
Dick Skinner - poor guy!

If I was Dick Trickle, NASCAR driver, I'd change my name. His fans have a web site "The Dick Trickle Fan Club" :laugh: Those NASCAR fans are wacky.

yes we are...i'm not one of his fans though...I am more of a #24 girl...

There was a bit on That 70's Show where Kitty's sister comes to visit and she tells Eric of how she got to meet Dick Trickle. He then repeats it to his mom, and she told him to go wash out his mouth or something like that. He's like "His NAME is Dick Trickle. I know that sounds bad, but that's his NAME"

pennyville73 said:
How bout this one! Wouldnt you at least go by the name Rich?

Rep. Dick Swett (D-New Hampshire: District 2)
Concord, Nashua

Damn---I would at least claim that the moisture wasn't sweat ! :eek2:

Said1 said:
Dick Skinner - poor guy!

Oh yes, indeed! The first time I ever heard "Dick Trickle" I blew a mouthful of popcorn across the room.

I was watching a race on the tube, I don't remember all the names, so I'm just going to put some together. But the announcer was saying something like this:

"And as the field exits the fourth turn and accelerates down the straight, we have Labonte first, Earnhart second, Petty is in third, Michael Waltrip in fourth and Dick Trickle is RUNNING fifth!"

Merlin1047 said:
Oh yes, indeed! The first time I ever heard "Dick Trickle" I blew a mouthful of popcorn across the room.

I was watching a race on the tube, I don't remember all the names, so I'm just going to put some together. But the announcer was saying something like this:

"And as the field exits the fourth turn and accelerates down the straight, we have Labonte first, Earnhart second, Petty is in third, Michael Waltrip in fourth and Dick Trickle is RUNNING fifth!"

There used to be a Bull Rider in the PRA named Booger Red.

Forum List

Back