OK right wingers. I need you to treat me like a 6yr old!!(pt 1)

What part of two men wanting to have a child that is genetically both theirs can't happen do you not get?

If one homo is a relationship has a child with a donor female, it's only the child of the one homo. It isn't the child of the other homo.

AAAAND? What is the problem with the child having only one gay partner's genes?

Are you concerned that not enough gay genes are being procreated? Really? Is that really what this is about? Or is your REAL concern one of state saying that gay is a-ok? Answer honestly.

Why don't you grow some balls and answer that:

NOW WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH NOT LETTING THEM GET MARRIED?

There is no requirement for straight couples to procreate. Why should there be a A SPECIAL requirement to procreate on gays?

It's nonsense and the only reason you arrived at such a special requirement is because god-dang-it you don't want them gays to be acceptable in society and legitimized by the state.

Faced with the actual results of decades of Democratic party rule of the inner cities, riots, looting, poverty, high school drop out rates, minority unemployment 30%, decay, crime, its amazing any Democrat can pretend it wasn't their fault.
They're very good at pretending. In fact, I heard that some of them actually thought obamadon'tcare was going to save families $2,500/year and that they could keep their plan and their doctor.

What part of two men wanting to have a child that is genetically both theirs can't happen do you not get?

If one homo is a relationship has a child with a donor female, it's only the child of the one homo. It isn't the child of the other homo.

AAAAND? What is the problem with the child having only one gay partner's genes?

Are you concerned that not enough gay genes are being procreated? Really? Is that really what this is about? Or is your REAL concern one of state saying that gay is a-ok? Answer honestly.

Why don't you grow some balls and answer that:

NOW WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH NOT LETTING THEM GET MARRIED?

There is no requirement for straight couples to procreate. Why should there be a A SPECIAL requirement to procreate on gays?

It's nonsense and the only reason you arrived at such a special requirement is because god-dang-it you don't want them gays to be acceptable in society and legitimized by the state.

That's the point I've been making for which you want to divert to something else. All I've been saying is that two people of the same sex cannot procreate. You have been arguing something totally different as if that's not true.

Are you saying there is a gay gene? Maybe that's why you're so upset. You realize you were born a freak and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

OK. I need some one to explain exactly how liberal policies destroyed families.

I heard a claim that public assistance chase the male parent out of the home--how exactly?

I really need some clarity on this claim. Is there some special rule to receiving that penalizes families with both parents? Is there some other argument?

Serious replies, please

OK right wingers. I need you to treat me like a 6yr old!!(pt 1)

Is that how you are "self identifying" these days? Hmm. :D (if you wanted only serious replies you should have put this in the CDZ, I guess!).

That's the point I've been making for which you want to divert to something else. All I've been saying is that two people of the same sex cannot procreate. You have been arguing something totally different as if that's not true.

Are you saying there is a gay gene? Maybe that's why you're so upset. You realize you were born a freak and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

I was born heterosexual...and there is not a damn thing I can do about it, just like gays can't do anything about being attracted to same sex.

I would be pretty fucking upset if someone wasn't letting me marry a woman I love and get all the legal benefits that go along with it.

Gays should be able to marry - it is the right and decent thing to do. Though of course those concepts are often foreign to conservatives.

Last edited:
Yes, they can, using ART or adoption just like thousands and thousands of straight couples do.

Are you saying that two men can have sex and produce a biological child together? That was the question.

Difference between a hetero couple not being able to have biological children is due to something out of their control while the homo couple not being able to have biological children is due to a choice they made.

You can't seriously be as stupid and backwards as your posts lead us to believe.

I've given birth to five babies. I'm a lesbian. Gay does NOT equal infertile. Honestly...

Never said being a homo equaled infertile. I said two males or two females are infertile if they try to procreate with each other.

You say you have babies and are a lesbo. How many of those babies you as a female produced happened as a result of having sex with another woman? I can tell you. NONE. That's what I've been saying all along. Two people of the same sex cannot procreate with each other, PERIOD.

So? Thousands of infertile straight couples can't procreate together. And?

The inability of straight couples isn't a choice. The inability of homo couples is. That's the difference. You're trying to equate something people don't choose as the cause with something that is a sole result of a choice.

They choose to use science just like gay couples. There is no difference. We used gay sperm for our two kids and gay dads used their gay sperm (and straight eggs) when I was their surrogate.

We are not unable at all...we're quite able in fact.

I was born heterosexual...and there is not a damn thing I can do about it, just like gays can't do anything about being attracted to same sex.

I would be pretty fucking upset if someone wasn't letting me marry a woman I love and get all the legal benefits that go along with it.

Gays should be able to marry - it is the right and decent thing to do. Though of course those concepts are often foreign to conservatives.

So it's really about the financial benefits and not love like the faggots claimed?

Last time I looked, you don't get to decide what's decent and right for anyone but yourself.

Are you saying that two men can have sex and produce a biological child together? That was the question.

Difference between a hetero couple not being able to have biological children is due to something out of their control while the homo couple not being able to have biological children is due to a choice they made.

You can't seriously be as stupid and backwards as your posts lead us to believe.

I've given birth to five babies. I'm a lesbian. Gay does NOT equal infertile. Honestly...

Never said being a homo equaled infertile. I said two males or two females are infertile if they try to procreate with each other.

You say you have babies and are a lesbo. How many of those babies you as a female produced happened as a result of having sex with another woman? I can tell you. NONE. That's what I've been saying all along. Two people of the same sex cannot procreate with each other, PERIOD.

The inability of straight couples isn't a choice. The inability of homo couples is. That's the difference. You're trying to equate something people don't choose as the cause with something that is a sole result of a choice.

They choose to use science just like gay couples. There is no difference. We used gay sperm for our two kids and gay dads used their gay sperm (and straight eggs) when I was their surrogate.

YOU may be able to have a kid but you and whatever lesbo you're with can't have them together no matter how hard you try. If you could, the surrogate part and using some gay guy's sperm wouldn't play into it. The two of you would get together and do it naturally. That you can't makes it different.

Careful....with a thread title like this I am surprised Bill Clinton hasn't come on this board and tried to proposition / hit on you. :p

YOU may be able to have a kid but you and whatever lesbo you're with can't have them together no matter how hard you try. If you could, the surrogate part and using some gay guy's sperm wouldn't play into it. The two of you would get together and do it naturally. That you can't makes it different.

So? What's your point? Gay people and straight people both use ART to have children they could not otherwise...and?

So? What's your point? Gay people and straight people both use ART to have children they could not otherwise...and?

I've explained the point. Straight people do it because of something out of their control. You homos do it because of a choice you make. That's the difference you don't get. Straights use such methods in many cases because of a medical condition they can't control. Homos do it because they have a mental condition to whereby they choose to be with someone for which they can't procreate naturally.

If you need a biology and psychology lesson, I can help.

I've explained the point. Straight people do it because of something out of their control. You homos do it because of a choice you make. That's the difference you don't get. Straights use such methods in many cases because of a medical condition they can't control. Homos do it because they have a mental condition to whereby they choose to be with someone for which they can't procreate naturally.

You're not making any sense. Straight couples that can't reproduce "naturally" use ART or adopt. Gays couples do the same. How is it different other than your personal bigotry and what point are you poorly trying to make?

You're not making any sense. Straight couples that can't reproduce "naturally" use ART or adopt. Gays couples do the same. How is it different other than your personal bigotry and what point are you poorly trying to make?

Those straight couples that can't reproduce naturally aren't in that situation by a choice. Homos are.

Those straight couples that can't reproduce naturally aren't in that situation by a choice. Homos are.

Ah, you think being gay is a choice. You're obviously bisexual.

Oh, that lame argument? Most of you freaks that chose to be abnormal homos simply can't be proud of what you chose to be.

Oh, that lame argument? Most of you freaks that chose to be abnormal homos simply can't be proud of what you chose to be.

I agree that saying sexual orientation being a choice is lame, but you brought it up. If you believe being gay is a choice then you must have chosen. You obviously found yourself attracted to both men and women and chose one. I never had that choice. From my earliest memories I was attracted to women. My first crush was at about age five I guess...I fell in love with Julie Andrews.

I agree that saying sexual orientation being a choice is lame, but you brought it up. If you believe being gay is a choice then you must have chosen. You obviously found yourself attracted to both men and women and chose one. I never had that choice. From my earliest memories I was attracted to women. My first crush was at about age five I guess...I fell in love with Julie Andrews.

That's the false assumption you freaks have. It's because you're ashamed of what you are. You confuse choices with options and equating them as if they're the same.

That's the false assumption you freaks have. It's because you're ashamed of what you are. You confuse choices with options and equating them as if they're the same.

I'm not confused at all, but you seem to be. You are the one claiming sexual orientation is a choice. The only logical conclusion would be that you feel you chose. I didn't. Again, the only logical conclusion to that is that you're bisexual and I'm not.

I'm not confused at all, but you seem to be. You are the one claiming sexual orientation is a choice. The only logical conclusion would be that you feel you chose. I didn't. Again, the only logical conclusion to that is that you're bisexual and I'm not.

If you think options and the actual choice are the same, you're confused.

Forum List

Back