OK right wingers. I need you to treat me like a 6yr old!!(pt 1)

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
OK. I need some one to explain exactly how liberal policies destroyed families.

I heard a claim that public assistance chase the male parent out of the home--how exactly?

I really need some clarity on this claim. Is there some special rule to receiving that penalizes families with both parents? Is there some other argument?

Serious replies, please

I heard a claim that public assistance chase the male parent out of the home--how exactly?

I really need some clarity on this claim. Is there some special rule to receiving that penalizes families with both parents? Is there some other argument?

Serious replies, please
It's easy. When a woman can marry Uncle Sam she doesn't need a guy hanging around.

Serious replies, please

14022343_1317933188252917_5040460428844915769_n.png.jpg

Serious replies, please

Families might stay together if they are economically dependent on the male bread winner since the female is left to raising the kids the male is left to bring in the money. The traditional family structure really doesn't exist anymore but if you think of the family unit as that then welfare may end that economic dependence on the male. She then leaves when she realizes that their is another option than staying with him.

Serious replies, please

Families might stay together if they are economically dependent on the male bread winner since the female is left to raising the kids the male is left to bring in the money. The traditional family structure really doesn't exist anymore but if you think of the family unit as that then welfare may end that economic dependence on the male. She then leaves when she realizes that their is another option than staying with him.

First, I don;t see any evidence this actually happens. Second, you really want to starve a family a couple of hundreds of dollars a month to teach them a lesson?

Serious replies, please
It's easy. When a woman can marry Uncle Sam she doesn't need a guy hanging around.

In other words, liberal policies would work better if the government gave the assistance to the father? Because the whole point of the father is to be used by the woman and child?

I hate to say it but your argument tend to suggest there really is no benefit for a man to start a family.

Serious replies, please

In other words, liberal policies would work better if the government gave the assistance to the father? Because the whole point of the father is to be used by the woman and child?

I hate to say it but your argument tend to suggest there really is no benefit for a man to start a family.
That wasn't even close to what I said. Liberal policies don't work, period. If a woman can go on public assistance, ebt cards, housing, etc. she doesn't really need a guy around, especially if she can nail him with child support, which he should be paying anyway.

Here is something to think about

Would the family stick together if
1)the father is unemployed
2)neither are receiving government assistance.

I really that why families break up is a lot more complicated than what has been stated. Especially in cases where the family does not need public assistance

Serious replies, please

That wasn't even close to what I said. Liberal policies don't work, period. If a woman can go on public assistance, ebt cards, housing, etc. she doesn't really need a guy around, especially if she can nail him with child support, which he should be paying anyway.

I read what you posted and what you have implications!
You suggested that if the woman can get the financial assistance without the man, then there is no reason to keep the man around.

That imply a solution, give the child and assistance to the man. No, you did not say this, but if this was done, would not the woman stay to raise the child? Would this also assure that the man can keep his role as the bread winner?

By the way, if the man is able to pay child support, then why exactly did the woman get rid of him? Are you suggesting the man is not making enough so the woman uses public assistance to maximize the amount she receive?

Serious replies, please

First, I don;t see any evidence this actually happens. Second, you really want to starve a family a couple of hundreds of dollars a month to teach them a lesson?
Obviously conservative policies have destroyed families.

Faced with the actual results of decades of Democratic party rule of the inner cities, riots, looting, poverty, high school drop out rates, minority unemployment 30%, decay, crime, its amazing any Democrat can pretend it wasn't their fault.

Serious replies, please

Having nothing to do with "liberal policies."

Faced with the actual results of decades of Democratic party rule of the inner cities, riots, looting, poverty, high school drop out rates, minority unemployment 30%, decay, crime, its amazing any Democrat can pretend it wasn't their fault.

It was our capitalists that used up our cities and then abandoned them

Forum List

Back