Ok now if you actually want to define leftist wack

The members of both ELF and ALF deserve serious prison time. Their supporters also deserve time since none of their activities include any leagal work. When I say supporters, this includes PETA.

I wonder how much damage the smoke from the fires did to the environment...

... Organizations like these are the backbone of todays democratic party....

I wonder how much damage the smoke from the fires did to the environment...

... Organizations like these are the backbone of todays democratic party....

Barring the premise of what the Dems used to stand for when there was actually heavy industry, although superficially I suppose, maybe it should be recognized who actually financially backs these brainwashed minions.................:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

You mean like Fred Phelps and his ilk form the backbone of today's Republican party?

Is this the guy your talking about Jilly.....?

Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party primary election.[40]

Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments.(about homos)[42]

According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser, which Al and Tipper Gore attended, at his home in Topeka.[10][42]

Fred Phelps, Jr. served as a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.[42][43] Gore spokesman Dag Vega declined to comment.

And you consider this the backbone of the Republican Party???? Really???

In 2003, before the fall of Saddam Hussein during the Iraq War, Phelps wrote Hussein a letter praising his regime for being, in his opinion, "the only Muslim state that allows the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be freely and openly preached on the streets.

On May 24, 2006, the United States House and Senate passed the Respect for America's Fallen Heroes Act, which President Bush signed five days later. (in response to this nuts protesting soldiers funerals)

when Phelps and his Westboro followers have shown up at Walter Reed Army Medical Center or other locales in the Washington area, they have been actively protested by the DC Chapter of Free Republic, a conservative website.

Targets of Westboro Baptist Church

Since the early 1990s, Phelps has targeted several individuals and groups in the public eye for criticism by the Westboro Baptist Church after their deaths. Prominent examples include President Ronald Reagan, Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Jews, Catholics, Swedes, the Irish and US soldiers killed in Iraq. He recently stated that he would target the late Rev. Jerry Falwell's funeral.[56]

Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15% of the vote in 1998.[36] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31% of the vote

No shit....15% of the DEMOCRATIC VOTE in 1998?....31% of the DEMOCRATIC VOTE in 1992?

I guess the psycho forgot to change his registration.....

his views are so like yours who'da thunk it.....

Really....???

Would I support Gore?
Would I support Saddam?
Would I protest at our soldiers funerals?
Would I host a fund raiser for Al Gore?
Would I protest Ronald Reagan?
Would I run for office as a Dimocrat?

Can you read ....even a little....?
Its obvious he leans more in your direction....actually had 31% of Dims. voting for him.....:cuckoo:

Really....???

Would I support Gore?
Would I support Saddam?
Would I protest at our soldiers funerals?
Would I host a fund raiser for Al Gore?
Would I protest Ronald Reagan?
Would I run for office as a Dimocrat?

Can you read ....even a little....?
Its obvious he leans more in your direction....actually had 31% of Dims. voting for him.....:cuckoo:

no sweetums, its the whole right wing psycho, "I hate gays" liteney... but nice try.

no sweetums, its the whole right wing psycho, "I hate gays" liteney... but nice try.

Really Dear?

He loves Saddam because the "right " hates gays...?
He supported Al Gore because the "right" hates gays...?
He ran as Democrat because the "right" hates gays.....?

So this guy hates gays but loves Al Gore, and runs for office as a Dim ?
Now I can understand that if he hates gays, he would support Saddam....
So your thinking is...Republicans are responsible for killing Saddam, therefore this nut now loves Republicans....hows that work?

Forget it...your too far gone to try and reason with....if you think hes a 'right-wing', Al Gore supporting Democrat....and is the backbone of the Republican Party........?....thats ok with me....

Is this the guy your talking about Jilly.....?

Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party primary election.[40]

Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments.(about homos)[42]

According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser, which Al and Tipper Gore attended, at his home in Topeka.[10][42]

Fred Phelps, Jr. served as a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.[42][43] Gore spokesman Dag Vega declined to comment.

In 2003, before the fall of Saddam Hussein during the Iraq War, Phelps wrote Hussein a letter praising his regime for being, in his opinion, "the only Muslim state that allows the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be freely and openly preached on the streets.

On May 24, 2006, the United States House and Senate passed the Respect for America's Fallen Heroes Act, which President Bush signed five days later. (in response to this nuts protesting soldiers funerals)

when Phelps and his Westboro followers have shown up at Walter Reed Army Medical Center or other locales in the Washington area, they have been actively protested by the DC Chapter of Free Republic, a conservative website.

Targets of Westboro Baptist Church

Since the early 1990s, Phelps has targeted several individuals and groups in the public eye for criticism by the Westboro Baptist Church after their deaths. Prominent examples include President Ronald Reagan, Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Jews, Catholics, Swedes, the Irish and US soldiers killed in Iraq. He recently stated that he would target the late Rev. Jerry Falwell's funeral.[56]

Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15% of the vote in 1998.[36] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31% of the vote

No shit....15% of the DEMOCRATIC VOTE in 1998?....31% of the DEMOCRATIC VOTE in 1992?

Jillian that has to hurt....you have my sympathy.

Really Dear?

He loves Saddam because the "right " hates gays...?
He supported Al Gore because the "right" hates gays...?
He ran as Democrat because the "right" hates gays.....?

So this guy hates gays but loves Al Gore, and runs for office as a Dim ?
Now I can understand that if he hates gays, he would support Saddam....
So your thinking is...Republicans are responsible for killing Saddam, therefore this nut now loves Republicans....hows that work?

Forget it...your too far gone to try and reason with....if you think hes a 'right-wing', Al Gore supporting Democrat....and is the backbone of the Republican Party........?....thats ok with me....

From your own link, he supported Al Gore because of his anti-gay views. And exchange Phelps for the KKK, and the analogy stands. Its moronic to claim that ELF, an unorganized extremely loose organization of individuals who have exactly NO ties to the Democratic party form the "backbone" of the Democratic Party.

From your own link, he supported Al Gore because of his anti-gay views. And exchange Phelps for the KKK, and the analogy stands. Its moronic to claim that ELF, an unorganized extremely loose organization of individuals who have exactly NO ties to the Democratic party form the "backbone" of the Democratic Party.

Just for the hell of it....if I was asked what political party would I associate with.....

Peta nuts
ELF terrorists
the religion of global warming
Save the Whales
Drill NO OIL
Build no Nuke Plants
No more refineries
Ban the SUV
Ban Smoking
Outlaw transfats
Sue McDonalds for the Obese
Free everything for poor
And Middle Class
1000 MPG for 747's
Tax the Oil Producers
etc....

Take a wild stab at what party I would pick......
And HONESTLY....what party would you pick?

For once, I do agree with you, this group is so extreme, I don't think even the democrats could claim them.

Not really... was an honest mistake. The guy's an insane homophobe... so I figured he was one of yours.

I give you props for admitting you were wrong, even if there was backhanded attempt of associating him with the other party.

Forum List

Back