Ok now if you actually want to define leftist wack

Not really... was an honest mistake. The guy's an insane homophobe... so I figured he was one of yours.

I don't want to come across as picking on you Jill....but that crap about Phelps did piss me off....normally,...your a smart, educated person, and a remark like that out of character and beneath you .... I expect that from MM and DCD...but I expect better from you...At times you post thoughtful, sensible opinions but then......
Sometimes it seems like you buy into all the stupid lies and rhetoric from the left without question, and I feel quite disappointed in your lack of independent reasoning.....
maybe I'm wrong and you nothing but a hack....I've been wrong before...

Just for the hell of it....if I was asked what political party would I associate with.....

Peta nuts
ELF terrorists
the religion of global warming
Save the Whales
Drill NO OIL

Green party...or nobody. Who thinks no oil should ever be drilled?

Build no Nuke Plants

Certainly not the Democrats.

Barack Obama says nuclear power should be explored as an energy option. Hillary Rodham Clinton says she's "agnostic" on whether more nuclear plants should be built.

No more refineries

Haha...right.

Ban the SUV

Again, green party.

Ban Smoking

I know of no party that comes even CLOSE to this position.

Outlaw transfats

Good job...you got one thing right.

Sue McDonalds for the Obese

Again, no party.

Free everything for poor
And Middle Class

That would be the communist party, genius.

1000 MPG for 747's

What, are you on crack?

Tax the Oil Producers

Congratulations, another one right. Yes, Democrats do believe that large multinational companies making billions dollar a year and using public infrastructure should pay some of that back in taxes.

etc....
Take a wild stab at what party I would pick......

You would pick the Democrats. However this is a case of you being an uninformed partisan moron as opposed to any objective criteria.

For once, I do agree with you, this group is so extreme, I don't think even the democrats could claim them.

Of course the Democrats wouldn't claim them. Nobody would....
The sad fact is....THEY would claim the Dems as representatives in a heartbeat......
THINK about that......I have no problem believing that when these lunatics vote....they vote the big D.....

Of course the Democrats wouldn't claim them. Nobody would....
The sad fact is....THEY would claim the Dems as representatives in a heartbeat......
THINK about that......I have no problem believing that when these lunatics vote....they vote the big D.....

1) Thats rampant speculation.

2) Even assuming these groups would support a party which disagrees with many of the groups beliefs, in some cases the groups main cause , it is obvious that these groups are not the core of the democratic party, considering very few of their views are represented in the party. Hell the Democratic party can't even get lefty enough to oppose AUMF until after the fact, you really think its lefty enough to support ELF?

1) Thats rampant speculation.

2) Even assuming these groups would support a party which disagrees with many of the groups beliefs, in some cases the groups main cause , it is obvious that these groups are not the core of the democratic party, considering very few of their views are represented in the party. Hell the Democratic party can't even get lefty enough to oppose AUMF until after the fact, you really think its lefty enough to support ELF?

I didn't say the D Party is lefty enough to support the ELF...I said the ELF is lefty enough to support the D Party....and that is pretty much a fact....
your sad legacy....

I didn't say the D Party is lefty enough to support the ELF...I said the ELF is lefty enough to support the D Party....and that is pretty much a fact....

It is not, however, righty enough to support the Democratic party. Its patently dishonest to link the two groups in any substantial wa or to claim that ELF is the backbone of the Democratic party.

As the article states, one of the ELF cells is located near the Olympia, WA area.

Guess what is located in Olympia? Just one of the most far left liberal colleges on the planet…Evergreen College. You can bet your bippy this college is a breeding ground for idiot liberal wackos for the ELF organization...

Organizations like these are the backbone of todays democratic party....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. More bullshit from a bullshitter. The extremists are never the backbone of any group. Today, however, it does seem like the far right has hijacked the Repubs.

And yes, we could protest Ronny. He really isn't the greatest thing since sliced republican that the party thinks he was.

Trickle down theory. You don't even get it that you were being trickled on. He left Bush senior the only option of raising taxes and losing the election.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. More bullshit from a bullshitter. The extremists are never the backbone of any group. Today, however, it does seem like the far right has hijacked the Repubs.

And yes, we could protest Ronny. He really isn't the greatest thing since sliced republican that the party thinks he was.

Trickle down theory. You don't even get it that you were being trickled on. He left Bush senior the only option of raising taxes and losing the election.

Lack of objectivity at its finest. The extremists hijacked the Dem party during the 70s with the election of Carter the culminating event. Moderate liberals never regained control because they all abandoned ship and didn't try, leaving nothing but the extremists behind. You that laughably and erroneously call yourselves moderates today would have been the loons back then.

But then, YOU are old enough to know all that.:cool:

I am beginning to think you and Retired are the same person. The name calling thing, you know.

Are you saying that the Republican party hasn't been hijacked today by the extreme right wing?

I am beginning to think you and Retired are the same person. The name calling thing, you know.

Are you saying that the Republican party hasn't been hijacked today by the extreme right wing?

If you'd take those blinders off for a few mikes, you'd KNOW it hasn't been hijacked by any far right. The most exasperating part of the whole accusation you lefties keep making is the GOP has been hijacked by left-leaning conservatives who act more like Dems half the time than they do conservatives.

The "far right" is almost extinct and becoming moreso every day as the whole political spectrum keeps shifting futher to the left. During the 70s, I was labelled a liberals, no doubt about it. My core values haven't changed much from them to now, but where I fall on the political spectrum has changed greatly.

Once I was too liberal for the GOP. Then I was a moderate -- tolerated for my vote but called "neocon" for my beliefs. This generation it appears I'm too conservative for the GOP.

It has and will continue to crack me up when you lefties call Bush a "far right winger." He's never been anything more in my opinion than a left-leaning conservative, so much so that he was Governor here for 2 consecutive terms and you just aren't going to do that without Democrat support. Not in THIS state.

Then, look at the GOP candidate for President this time around. Some conservative. LBJ was more conservative than McCain is.

Personally, I can understand why youger people can't sit back and see the slide down the spectrum to the left that's happened. But when you're my age or older and have been around long enough to have watched it happen, I have no understanding for the complete lack of perspective and objectivity.

Forum List

Back