Ok my country really needs me to run for President of the USA. Really fucking badly.

This who debate of Rubio and Paul. Rubio is a fucking moron. I'm sorry, but paul wiped his ass to the fucking floor when Rubio challenged him. Paul is also a fucking moron who can't get shit done wit the other side OR the otherside and everyone in his GOP party is just a fucking moron except him, which makes him a good candidate.

Christie let a bridge scandal happen on his watch. How the fuck does that happen? Oh yeah, incompetence. Moron.

Ben Carson sounds like he has mental retardation and is a genius spewing common sense governement kids books quotes out of his mouth every time he talks. The reality is he's an idiot and everybody around him is retarded.

Jeb is another Bush and for that reason alone he will lose because no one like the bushes anymore. Puckered out. hearing his name frightens the ghosts everywhere except DC.
You'd think he's be smart enough to know that he brother fucked him already and he will not win because of it.
If he does, which he wont, I'll be laughing my ass off for 4 straight years at all the libs.

Who'd I leave out? Oh yeah, Hilary and her ho Warren. She lost to Obama so you can count her out. Her husband is a prostitute anyways, and she's ugly as fuck, and a bitch full of scandals that will be fully exposed.

That leaves my Candidates Kasich and Gingrich. The ONLY 2 that can win.

I just figured this entire 2016 thing out in 5 min with 1 post. You morons are spending thousands of posts on it. Morons.

Whatever ails you I do not know, but whatever you are taking for it -- I want me some

Forum List

Back