Ok my country really needs me to run for President of the USA. Really fucking badly.

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
This who debate of Rubio and Paul. Rubio is a fucking moron. I'm sorry, but paul wiped his ass to the fucking floor when Rubio challenged him. Paul is also a fucking moron who can't get shit done wit the other side OR the otherside and everyone in his GOP party is just a fucking moron except him, which makes him a good candidate.

Christie let a bridge scandal happen on his watch. How the fuck does that happen? Oh yeah, incompetence. Moron.

Ben Carson sounds like he has mental retardation and is a genius spewing common sense governement kids books quotes out of his mouth every time he talks. The reality is he's an idiot and everybody around him is retarded.

Jeb is another Bush and for that reason alone he will lose because no one like the bushes anymore. Puckered out. hearing his name frightens the ghosts everywhere except DC.
You'd think he's be smart enough to know that he brother fucked him already and he will not win because of it.
If he does, which he wont, I'll be laughing my ass off for 4 straight years at all the libs.

Who'd I leave out? Oh yeah, Hilary and her ho Warren. She lost to Obama so you can count her out. Her husband is a prostitute anyways, and she's ugly as fuck, and a bitch full of scandals that will be fully exposed.

That leaves my Candidates Kasich and Gingrich. The ONLY 2 that can win.

I just figured this entire 2016 thing out in 5 min with 1 post. You morons are spending thousands of posts on it. Morons.

• Banned
I think there's an IQ requirement of 35, or is that age? It would appear that OP fails either way.

My IQ is 130, I did have a few beers, but that only means I'm now at 105.
130 is fair here, perhaps 105 is exceptional for a Democrat...

There was a poll done here a wile ago. Nobody could answer who was the first President to live in the White House? I was the only one who got it right.

Ok my country really needs me to run for President of the USA. Really fucking badly.

I just figured this entire 2016 thing out in 5 min with 1 post. You morons are spending thousands of posts on it. Morons.

I think you need to do some more figuring comrade, the selections aren't about what your country needs but about what Wall Street needs. And Wall Street wants Hillary, more tax cuts for the "job creators", more wars for peace & democracy, more NSA spying to keep you safe from evil and some more hope & change with the first woman pretzeldent...

:party:

I think there's an IQ requirement of 35, or is that age? It would appear that OP fails either way.

There was a poll done here a wile ago. Nobody could answer who was the first President to live in the White House? I was the only one who got it right.

Wow! You are awesome! Someone as smart as you ought to be a millionaire!!

I think you need to do some more figuring comrade, the selections aren't about what your country needs but about what Wall Street needs. And Wall Street wants Hillary, more tax cuts for the "job creators", more wars for peace & democracy, more NSA spying to keep you safe from evil and some more hope & change with the first woman pretzeldent...

:party:
Wall Street and the entire power elite would love to see Hillary win...but they also love Jebby, since there is little difference between them.

Wall Street and the entire power elite would love to see Hillary win...but they also love Jebby, since there is little difference between them.

Of course, but Jeb has a problem with his last name.

Hillary could sell the invasion, eh liberation of Iran to stop their evil WMD program. Can you imagine another Bu$h trying that?

He needs to run!!!

He needs to run!!!
As a Democrat.

Forum List

Back