Ok Maxine Waters has had death threats, should the secret service investigate

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
since the majority of buffoons here do not want Sanders to have secret service protection, do you also feel that Waters is also deserving of no protection in the face of murder threats?

Be careful what you wish for, because it might just find you

She is a seditious fool, but if the imbecile is receiving death threats, then yes, they should be investigated.

since the majority of buffoons here do not want Sanders to have secret service protection, do you also feel that Waters is also deserving of no protection in the face of murder threats?

In Maxine's case, secret service protection should be taken away.

I don't find this a partisan issue. No representative should have to tolerate death threats or even harm. In most cases it's just people venting off steam, but in this day and age, you simply never know and can't take any chances.

And if there is evidence of somebody making those threats, they should be arrested and put in prison for at least ten years.

No SS protection for Maxine -- she should know her place but since she wants to be uppity and talk trash to a real woman like Sarah, she needs to be killed so the world will be a better place -- one less minority to ruin our country

You're good Biff. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Waters has not threatened violence on anyone so you guys really need to quit lying.

Regardless of her efforts to further divide America she is a sitting US Rep. and needs be protected where applicable according to asset protocol. I may personally despise her gueverian fantasy for uprising, but she still represents a number of US citizens. I say protect her. No double standards.

Waters has not threatened violence on anyone so you guys really need to quit lying.

She didn't make any direct threats but here statements were ambiguous.

She made no threats. There was no ambiguity. She called for grassroots protests and for the people to question those who work in the administration.

Regardless of her efforts to further divide America she is a sitting US Rep. and needs be protected where applicable according to asset protocol. I may personally despise her gueverian fantasy for uprising, but she still represents a number of US citizens. I say protect her. No double standards.

She is not the one dividing America. That would be Trump.

No SS protection for Maxine -- she should know her place but since she wants to be uppity and talk trash to a real woman like Sarah, she needs to be killed so the world will be a better place -- one less minority to ruin our country

You're good Biff. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
That is why whenever I make one of those comments that is clearly racist -- I pay attention to who thumbs up the comment like: Noted!
a5a5759b2be0116a1ecd29c5d7f762a9.png

Forum List

Back