OJ documentary on ESPN.....a must see!!

Serious question do we learn anything we didn't already know? If there is new stuff we didn't know I'm interested if it's just a rehash of things that have already been covered I'm not.
What this highly praised documentary does is put everything during that period into a brilliant story line of how America values MONEY AND PRESTIGE ..IE TRUMP...AND TURNS A BLIND EYE TO FACTS AND CHARACTER AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE COINS AND THE TITLE!!

I'm still shocked that Nicole, never purchased a gun. Had that been me and that mf was breaking down my doors and spying on me....The late OJ would be a memory today. Money blinds us and it blinded her, her family and the world!!

Had that been you? You assume anyone that has good sense would have anything to do with you.

How many shows about him do we need?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sweetie, this one will blow you away.....
1. O.J. was elated in 1969 when he heard a white woman say, “There’s O.J. sitting with all those n***ers.”
2. Mark Fuhrman checked in on O.J. and Nicole in 1985. When Nicole decided not to file a report, he told her, “It’s your life.”
4. After his famous police chase on June 17, 1994, O.J. was openly confused as to why there were so many black people in Brentwood.
6. O.J. stopped taking his arthritis medicine for as many as two weeks so his hands
would swell before he put on “the gloves.”
12. O.J. basically told his agent he committed the murders, albeit in a sort of convoluted way.
I wonder how Nicole's family feels about her demise being in their face again whenever a show about him is done which also goes for the family of her friend Ron Goldman(n)? If I was them, I would hate it because then it would be like the nightmare is happening all over again. Do the movie and TV show powers that be even stop to think about that before they go and make money off of other people's misery?

God bless you and both families always!!!

Holly

guys, you have got to watch this doc....it is sooooooooooooooooo gooooooood!!!

48854927.cached.jpg

MUCH ADO
06.11.16 8:15 AM ET
‘O.J.: Made In America’: ESPN’s New O.J. Simpson Documentary
Critics have breathlessly praised ESPN’s definitive O.J. Simpson documentary, but it fails to consider how fame, sex, and the women in Simpson’s life shaped him.
Serious question do we learn anything we didn't already know? If there is new stuff we didn't know I'm interested if it's just a rehash of things that have already been covered I'm not.

I'm still shocked that Nicole, never purchased a gun. Had that been me and that mf was breaking down my doors and spying on me....The late OJ would be a memory today. Money blinds us and it blinded her, her family and the world!!

Had that been you? You assume anyone that has good sense would have anything to do with you.
The fact your a conservative renders anything you say, Trump Trash...next?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
1. O.J. was elated in 1969 when he heard a white woman say, “There’s O.J. sitting with all those n***ers.”
2. Mark Fuhrman checked in on O.J. and Nicole in 1985. When Nicole decided not to file a report, he told her, “It’s your life.”
4. After his famous police chase on June 17, 1994, O.J. was openly confused as to why there were so many black people in Brentwood.
6. O.J. stopped taking his arthritis medicine for as many as two weeks so his hands
12. O.J. basically told his agent he committed the murders, albeit in a sort of convoluted way.
I wonder how Nicole's family feels about her demise being in their face again whenever a show about him is done which also goes for the family of her friend Ron Goldman(n)? If I was them, I would hate it because then it would be like the nightmare is happening all over again. Do the movie and TV show powers that be even stop to think about that before they go and make money off of other people's misery?

Holly

Listen, if you don't like it, don't watch it Holly. I'm 1000% certain, keeping Nicole's memory alive via this doc, is a good thing.

The fact that you are a known, admitted, unrepentant racist piece of trash renders anything you say meaningless, of course.

The fact that you use such poor grammar, spelling, and sentence structure in your posts proves you're an uneducated idiot.

I'm sorry your job as a cashier at the local fast food restaurant is all you're capable of doing.

Libs didn't want her to have a gun.
Bullshit, Nicole and her entire base all saw money and losing it wasn't an option and it cost her her life. Me, I would have put so many holes in that bastard the only thing identifiable would have been his superbowl ring
you mean his Hall of Fame ring.
Oj never even got close to a SB ring.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
Listen, if you don't like it, don't watch it Holly. I'm 1000% certain, keeping Nicole's memory alive via this doc, is a good thing.
I am not going to watch it, but if you think that a film about her demise is a good way to keep her memory alive, you are nuts. Why not focus on whatever good that she may have left behind? Besides being married to a whack job, was there anything else about her? Did she give anything to this world? If she did, focusing on whatever she left this place would be an awesome way to honor her memory! :) :) :)

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. This is what I do with my newest favorite singer, a person who also isn't here anymore. The late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal left behind so much awesome music and ever since his going forward last fall, I've been playing it like crazy, I love him SO much!!! :) :) :)

Last edited:
I was a U.S. Marine who got called up to secure LA riots. Bunch of fucking savages burned their own neighborhood down. However it is good watch and it brought back memories of my time in Southern California. Best part is on the jury selection process.

Forum List

Back