OIC Condemns Johnson’s Murder

Originally posted by nycflasher

Some of them, even, may have a relative killed by an errant bullet or bomb. Ever think of that?

hmm, i know of 3000 families who had a loved one killed by "errant" pilots some sunny september morning for no reason other than being "american."

unfortunately, errant bullets are tragic. war is hell, yet sometimes unavoidable. they could also put an end to more "errant" bombs/bullets by stop fighting us "infidels." they are as much as fault for continuing the war..

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Why should we waste time going down this road again?

Gee is their an echo? I think I said this 20 posts ago............:rolleyes:

Your point is what?
I'm just asking Patriot to back up something he/she said.
That's all.

Unless you want to prove that most Muslims want Americans dead.

And if you don't...fine.

So if some psychopath goes into a mall tommorrow and shoots five people and says God told him to do it, you would assume that all Christians want to kill people who go to malls?
Your mall/Christian analogy is at best assinine. You are comparing one psycho to a whole "religion"

I don't follow your logic.

I do agree that it would be nice to hear MORE denouncing of these cowardly acts. But I come across Muslims every day and I would be an asshole to assume that they want to kill me.

More denouncing? Let's see 24 people show up in Patterson NJ and "decry" the murder of Paul Johnson. Then their mouthpice immediately goes on to say how worried he is about the "anti-muslim" backlash.
You think muslims are nice peaceful people who don't want to kill you. I'm glad you are convinced of that......

Originally posted by Yurt
hmm, i know of 3000 families who had a loved one killed by "errant" pilots some sunny september morning for no reason other than being "american."

unfortunately, errant bullets are tragic. war is hell, yet sometimes unavoidable. they could also put an end to more "errant" bombs/bullets by stop fighting us "infidels." they are as much as fault for continuing the war..

I lived 6 blocks from WTC when it happened, so you don't need to remind me of the weather or the pain it caused to those who lost family, friends and neighborhood.:rolleyes:

Nor should you use it to justify racism towards Muslims.
But it's a free country(for the time being), so do whatever the fuck you want!

Nor should you use it to justify racism towards Muslims.
But it's a free country(for the time being), so do whatever the fuck you want!

ass, you don't me, so don't call me a racist.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Your mall/Christian analogy is at best assinine. You are comparing one psycho to a whole "religion"

-----And you are comparing one or more terrorist groups to a whole religion, which IMO makes you assinine or an asshole or 1 ass in 9 or something...:rolleyes:

More denouncing? Let's see 24 people show up in Patterson NJ and "decry" the murder of Paul Johnson. Then their mouthpice immediately goes on to say how worried he is about the "anti-muslim" backlash.
You think muslims are nice peaceful people who don't want to kill you. I'm glad you are convinced of that......

----???

I've lived amongst Muslims my whole life without any of them trying to kill me, save a select group which tried twice in NYC and none of them were American. So to me, they are FOREIGN psychopaths before they are Muslim. Many people practice many religions in peace. Some use religion as a justification for evil. I differentiate between the two. You can't.

What's that, ebonics? Redneck?
I

And you call me racist???

Dear flasher,

You are an insensitive ass. You make claims that I am racist when in fact you do not know me and can not point to a single comment I have made that is racist. Please refrain.

Like that better? Grow up!

As usual you miss the point:

When their religion is so called peaceful and has been "hijacked" by the radicals, wouldn't the so called moderates denounce and discredit the so called radicals?

Since they don't, you have to ask yourself if they condone it.

Here's an anology for you since you're so fond of them.

A women get's mugged and beaten on the street. She's laying there bleeding to death. You're the only other person on the street. You walk away and do nothing. Do you feel you are morally obligated to help her or do you just let her die?

Change the woman to a country, the mugger to a jihadist and you to the peaceful muslim.

As Psycoblues would say: Can you dig it?

The problem as I see it is ignorance.
Indeed, arrogant ignorance.
nycflasher, have you read any versions of the Qu'ran?
The Hadith's?
Do you understand what a Dhimmi is?
I'm curious.

Your point is what?
I'm just asking Patriot to back up something he/she said.
That's all.

Unless you want to prove that most Muslims want Americans dead.

And if you don't...fine.

I repeat, if you don't...fine.
And if you want to point out where i called you a racist...I'll address it, Jihad. You're really making this more complicated than it need be.

Flasher, all flaming aside, your example of a person claming God told them to shoot people in the mall is a bad analogy. Christianity condemns murder in the Bible, and as Christians use the Bible as their standard of living, Christians condemn murder. The Quran, on the other hand, commands murder of non-believers who will not convert to Islam. Therefore, when a Muslim (American or otherwise) kills non-believers, their actions are, in the eyes of a Muslim who follows the Quran, in line with Allah's will.

Originally posted by kev8864
The problem as I see it is ignorance.
Indeed, arrogant ignorance.
nycflasher, have you read any versions of the Qu'ran?
The Hadith's?
Do you understand what a Dhimmi is?
I'm curious.

Yes, I read the Quran--in large parts, anyway--in college. This thread is about whether most MODERN muslims want to kill Americans. It was about condemning the death of Paul Johnson at the hand of terrorists. If you want to talk about the Quran, PLEASE start your own thread Kev.
----------------------------
The Status of Non-Muslim Minorities Under Islamic Rule
Dhimmitude: the Islamic system of governing populations conquered by jihad wars, encompassing all of the demographic, ethnic, and religious aspects of the political system. The word "dhimmitude" as a historical concept, was coined by Bat Ye'or in 1983 to describe the legal and social conditions of Jews and Christians subjected to Islamic rule. The word "dhimmitude" comes from dhimmi, an Arabic word meaning "protected". Dhimmi was the name applied by the Arab-Muslim conquerors to indigenous non-Muslim populations who surrendered by a treaty (dhimma) to Muslim domination. Islamic conquests expanded over vast territories in Africa, Europe and Asia, for over a millennium (638-1683). The Muslim empire incorporated numerous varied peoples which had their own religion, culture, language and civilization. For centuries, these indigenous, pre-Islamic peoples constituted the great majority of the population of the Islamic lands. Although these populations differed, they were ruled by the same type of laws, based on the shari'a.

This similarity, which includes also regional variations, has created a uniform civilization developed throughout the centuries by all non-Muslim indigenous people, who were vanquished by a jihad-war and governed by shari'a law. It is this civilization which is called dhimmitude. It is characterized by the different strategies developed by each dhimmi group to survive as non-Muslim entity in their Islamized countries. Dhimmitude is not exclusively concerned with Muslim history and civilization. Rather it investigates the history of those non-Muslim peoples conquered and colonized by jihad.

Dhimmitude encompasses the relationship of Muslims and non-Muslims at the theological, social, political and economical levels. It also incorporates the relationship between the numerous ethno-religious dhimmi groups and the type of mentality that they have developed out of their particular historical condition which lasted for centuries, even in some Muslim countries, till today.

Dhimmitude is an entire integrated system, based on Islamic theology. It cannot be judged from the circumstantial position of any one community, at a given time and in a given place. Dhimmitude must be appraised according to its laws and customs, irrespectively of circumstances and political contingencies.
http://www.dhimmitude.org/

Yes, I read the Quran--in large parts, anyway--in college. This thread is about whether most MODERN muslims want to kill Americans. It was about condemning the death of Paul Johnson at the hand of terrorists. If you want to talk about the Quran, PLEASE start your own thread Kev.

...Dhimmitude is an entire integrated system, based on Islamic theology. It cannot be judged from the circumstantial position of any one community, at a given time and in a given place. Dhimmitude must be appraised according to its laws and customs, irrespectively of circumstances and political contingencies.
http://www.dhimmitude.org/

But Flasher, this is related to Modern Islam, that's the point your missing. You KNOW, but do you Understand?

IT IS LONG PAST time to bring the world's attention to a global scandal.

Dhimmitude is the status that Islamic law, the Sharia, mandates for non-Muslims, primarily Jews and Christians. Dhimmis, "protected people," are free to practice their religion in a Sharia regime, but are made subject to a number of humiliating regulations designed to enforce the Qur'an's command that they "feel themselves subdued" (Sura 9:29). This denial of equality of rights and dignity remains part of the Sharia, and, as such, are part of the legal superstructure that global jihadists are laboring to restore everywhere in the Islamic world, and wish ultimately to impose on the entire human race.

If dhimmis complained about their inferior status, institutionalized humiliation, or poverty, their masters voided their contract and regarded them as enemies of Islam, fair game as objects of violence. Consequently, dhimmis were generally cowed into silence and worse. It was almost unheard-of to find dhimmis speaking out against their oppressors; to do so would have been suicide. For centuries dhimmi communities in the Islamic world learned to live in peace with their Muslim overlords by acquiescing to their subservience. Some even actively identified with the dominant class, and became strenuous advocates for it.

Spearheaded by dhimmi academics and self-serving advocacy groups, that same attitude of chastened subservience has entered into Western academic study of Islam, and from there into journalism, school textbooks, and the popular discourse. One must not point out the depredations of jihad and dhimmitude; to do so would offend the multiculturalist ethos that prevails everywhere today. To do so would endanger chances for peace and rapprochement between civilizations all too ready to clash.

But in this era of global terrorism it must be said: this silence, this distortion, has become deadly. Before 9/11 it was easy to ignore and whitewash dhimmitude, but the atrocities changed the situation forever. In jihads throughout history, untold millions have died. Tens of millions have been uprooted from their homes. Tens of millions have been stripped of their cultural identity. To continue to gloss over the destruction wrought by jihad ideology and its attendant evil of dhimmitude is today to play into the hands of jihadists, who have repeatedly vowed to dhimmify the West and destroy any recalcitrant elements. While jihadist groups, even with their global diffusion, are not strong enough to realize this goal by themselves, they have a potent and destructive ally, a genuine fifth column, in the dhimmi academics and dhimmi journalists they have recruited in the West. They have succeeded in confusing millions in the West into mistaking honesty and truthfulness for bigotry, and self-defense for oppression.

Before it's too late for Western Europe and the United States, which gave birth to the traditions of freedom and equality of rights for all that shine today as lights in the entire world, this must be stopped. Therefore Dhimmi Watch seeks to bring public attention to:

The plight of the dhimmis, an immense but almost completely ignored ongoing scandal that continues in Muslim countries today;
The plight of women under Sharia provisions, similar to conditions imposed on dhimmis, in the denial of equal rights and dignity;
Slavery in Islamic lands, which continues today, justified by Sharia-'s dhimmi codes;
The integral role of jihad and dhimmitude ideology in global terrorism today;
The license that academic and journalistic whitewashes of dhimmitude gives to radical jihadist enemies of human rights for all.
Dhimmi Watch fights to ensure that deeds done in the darkness for so long will not continue to be done. The light of world attention is anathema to the proponents of jihad and dhimmitude: we have seen in recent years that women sentenced to stoning for adultery, often victims of rape unjustly accused thanks to Sharia laws disallowing rape victims' testimony, were freed following international outcry. Dhimmi Watch will seek to provoke similar, continuous and increasing outcry wherever and whenever the Sharia's institutionalized injustices threaten dhimmis and women.

May the truth prevail.

"As usual you miss the point:

When their religion is so called peaceful and has been "hijacked" by the radicals, wouldn't the so called moderates denounce and discredit the so called radicals?

Since they don't, you have to ask yourself if they condone it."

It's not been hijacked by radicals, Islam is THE problem. Not radicals.
Moderates cannot denounce radicals because they risk apostacy.
It's in the Qu'ran & hadiths.
Nothing has been hijacked.
This is a link from a site I debate on, that muslims refer to, to answer criticisms on Islam.
Read it.

http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/obligedtohate.html

"Yes, I read the Quran--in large parts, anyway--in college"

So, you never read the Hadith's, to contextualise the Qu'ran?
Enlightened!

Alright, this is the last thing I'm going to say about this. Then I'm going to go back to the pleasant world I live in where everyone practices their religion in peace(for the most part), except for terrorists, who murder people at will.

Since you all are jumping on the bandwagon of Patriot, who told me that MOST MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL AMERICANS, can anyone provided proof of this besides this ancient text or video footage of people marching/chanting in the street?

Furthermore, I don't give one ounce of credit to the Quran as I am not and never will be a Muslim and admit that it is a totaly bizarre text, from my perspective. I do live among many Muslims, however, who would find it offensive and/or inaccurate to hear someone say that MOST MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL AMERICANS. As do I...

Forum List

Back