Ohio Supreme Court strikes down bump stock ban as unConstitutional...good for them.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I really could not care less about the bump stock.... it is called a range toy because serious shooters don't use it, and since it was only used in one shooting, where it wasn't even needed.....it isn't even a big ticket item for criminals.....

And now, the Ohio Supreme Court declared the ban on bump stocks unConstitutional....

I would say that this isn't a big issue, but since the anti gunners continue to call the NRA a terrorist organization, call normal gun owners child killers.....then I am glad that this ruling will give them heartburn....screw them...

Columbus' bump-stock ban unconstitutional, but judge upholds gun ban for violent felons

I really could not care less about the bump stock.... it is called a range toy because serious shooters don't use it, and since it was only used in one shooting, where it wasn't even needed.....it isn't even a big ticket item for criminals.....

And now, the Ohio Supreme Court declared the ban on bump stocks unConstitutional....

I would say that this isn't a big issue, but since the anti gunners continue to call the NRA a terrorist organization, call normal gun owners child killers.....then I am glad that this ruling will give them heartburn....screw them...

Columbus' bump-stock ban unconstitutional, but judge upholds gun ban for violent felons
That article doesn’t say a thing about the Ohio Supreme Court. But Franklin County court judge.

Forum List

Back