Ohio is a crappy state

The myth that every GOP prez has won Ohio grates on me

tired of it

driven through it a few times

boring

butitgets a lot of attn in pres elections

Let me guess...

You only drove there to wack off to the Beatles exhibit at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Am I right??
and he told everyone there......"did you know if it wasnt for Ringo becoming their Drummer, the Beatles would have never made it"......

I've been everywhere in the US, and Ohio has...by far...the most beautiful cities and towns in the country.

Nice folks too.

If you've ever driven north out of Kentucky into Cincinnati, or east on 2 into Cleveland, you know exactly what I mean.

Get off the interstate and on to US-30, US-6, OH-66, US-20, US-23, US-52 and OH-9...see the real Ohio, then come back and tell us it's "boring".

the most exiting thing to Franco is opening up another bottle of Gin....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ituP5X7kP64]The Pretenders - My City Was Gone (Remastered) - YouTube[/ame]

boring

Let me guess...

You only drove there to wack off to the Beatles exhibit at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Am I right??
and he told everyone there......"did you know if it wasnt for Ringo becoming their Drummer, the Beatles would have never made it"......

Lesee.....what are those people called who hanG around with musician's?

Oh! That's right.....DRUMMERS! :D

Let me guess...

Am I right??

Lesee.....what are those people called who hanG around with musician's?

Oh! That's right.....DRUMMERS! :D

How can you tell that the stage is level?

The slobbers comes out of both sides of the drummers mouth.:D

All kidding aside. I have spent time in Ohio. Went to visit a friend who was attending THE OSU...Then a few years ago had ot be in the Columbus area on business. Went to Canton for the Pro Football HOF...I like Ohio. The people are generally friendly. Although it does rain a lot.
It's cool though. Played a few nice golf courses south of Cleveland. Well kept, reasonably priced...

Plus they have sucky foot ball teams LOL.. Of course I am originally from Pittsburgh so any football team from OHIO is our enemy

You know.... I used to like you....

Sorry.. But we are the SUPERBOWL Champs.. We have the most rings of any other team and if our offensive line would get healthy maybe they would play better this year. They had 6 guys out last game and still won though

I've been everywhere in the US, and Ohio has...by far...the most beautiful cities and towns in the country.

Nice folks too.

If you've ever driven north out of Kentucky into Cincinnati, or east on 2 into Cleveland, you know exactly what I mean.

Get off the interstate and on to US-30, US-6, OH-66, US-20, US-23, US-52 and OH-9...see the real Ohio, then come back and tell us it's "boring".

Pittsburgh is prettier LOL

Attachments

• $pittsburgh.jpg
    $pittsburgh.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 59
Plus they have sucky foot ball teams LOL.. Of course I am originally from Pittsburgh so any football team from OHIO is our enemy

You know.... I used to like you....

Sorry.. But we are the SUPERBOWL Champs.. We have the most rings of any other team and if our offensive line would get healthy maybe they would play better this year. They had 6 guys out last game and still won though

That's not saying much, they were playing the Bengals, lol. Man, what a disappointment the Bengals are this year, lol.

Nice folks too.

One thing is for sure, driving north on I-75 and you come around that bend in the "Cut in the Hill" and there's downtown Cincinnati in all her glory. There is no build up to the city. You can't see her from a distance. It's just BAM!!! Then you cross the bridge and she swallows you up and then she's gone.

Pittsburgh and Cleveland though, you can smell them as you approach. You'll be 100 miles away, and that stench of nastiness hits you, you will turn around.

Why leave out Baltimore?? :lol:

boring

It's Nebraska. Just east of the Mississppi River.
No hills. No trees.
Lots of Rust Belt liberals. Lots of college leftists.

I live in the rolling foot hills under a thick canopy of trees. In fact there was a book written about Ohio. It's called "TREES".
Lots of unemployed liberal and conservatives itching to make a change we can believe in.

So I didnt get a proper look at Ohio on the interstate.

Sorry if I offended buckeyes.

Forum List

Back